Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kokesh Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Wait, when did he ask for it? Is standing up and telling people to stand up for their freedom considered asking for arrest? Do you wish imprisonment on everyone who is actually willing to stand up against the oppressive state?
    They were committing an illegal act by smoking weed (whether you agree with the law or not doesn't matter). I don't know if Kokesh was smoking at the time but he seemed to be one who was leading the activities since he had the microphone.

So yeah. Wouldn't you expect to get arrested if you lit up a joint in front of the police where it is illegal? I would. Unless Kokesh is retarded, he expected it also.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    What makes you think he's Cointel?
    Because he disagrees with Adam's methods and therefore he must be cointel
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    They were committing an illegal act by smoking weed
    They weren't arrested.
    And "they" have been having "Smoke downs" regularly.

And by the accounts of several witnesses Adam was not smoking.

he was targeted and dragged out of the crowd.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They were committing an illegal act by smoking weed (whether you agree with the law or not doesn't matter). I don't know if Kokesh was smoking at the time but he seemed to be one who was leading the activities since he had the microphone.

So yeah. Wouldn't you expect to get arrested if you lit up a joint in front of the police where it is illegal? I would. Unless Kokesh is retarded, he expected it also.
    Anyone with a microphone is COINTEL and should be seized by the government? Just to make sure I understand your reasoning?

If he smoked weed in front of a cop then he is a known drug user and federally banned from having a gun.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

he'll be kept in custody till 7/6.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Another angle

Looks like they targeted him specifically. A preemptive arrest perhaps.

I'm sure this is about march on washington not weed. They know arresting him on the march would get much bigger headlines and automatic conservative support from huge factions, even those who are law and order types, typically. Weed is less sympathetic.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

he was targeted and dragged out of the crowd.
    Of course he was. He had JUST walked off stage. He was up on stage next to the speaker inciting the dumbasses to light up joints illegally seconds before he was arrested. He made a target of himself. Can't believe people are shocked about Kokesh being arrested....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    If he smoked weed in front of a cop then he is a known drug user and federally banned from having a gun.
    someone posted on facebook that as a fact he hadn't smoked that day. Obviously, not having been there myself....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

On his Fedbook page:

Adam has been arrested and is in jail in Philly... I can personally testify that he hadn't even smoked yet... everyone please phone bomb the philly police and jail phone lines and demand adam be released amd able to make contact with us... other protesters were actually smoking and released after arrest but adam was taken away in a white chevy suburban... phone bomb them now!!! --- Brother Lucas
    And then about a hundred comments asking for the phone number. (Duh, Lucas! LOL) Here are some of the phone #s given by others:

215-686-8686
    215-686-3280 Non-emergency
    215-686-3007 9th district (?)
    215-686-1234 "Rotary"

https://www.facebook.com/ADAMVSTHEMA...51402203186260
    "Some supporters of the war use their religion to justify the war. Evidently, I’ve been reading from a different Bible." — Ron Paul
    “I'm supportive of all voluntary associations and people can call it whatever they want.” ― Ron Paul

My crazy whistling YouTube channel
    My crazy whistling music on iTunes

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course he was. He had JUST walked off stage. He was up on stage next to the speaker inciting the dumbasses to light up joints illegally seconds before he was arrested. He made a target of himself. Can't believe people are shocked about Kokesh being arrested....lol.
    being arrested for standing on stage next to someone is a new criminal charge I hadn't seen on the books before.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    he'll be kept in custody till 7/6.
    they are on the verge of saying it was some high quality hashish
    he was "bogarting" rather than the local marijuana that has only
    a bit more THC than wild hemp plants? he just might have to be
    moneybomb liberated by us on France's Bastille Day at this rate!

Quote Originally Posted by better-dead-than-fed View Post
    Anyone with a microphone is COINTEL and should be seized by the government? Just to make sure I understand your reasoning?
    Yeah...that's exactly what I said. You win a prize. Here's your T-shirt.

No one is shocked that he is arrested. People, well most of us, are not happy because he is arrested. Another human being that didnt hurt anyone or anything is thrown in cage and people (at least few of us) are shocked that you "are ok with that."...yes you are ok with that with a smiley.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

So standing next to someone "inciting" people to smoke weed makes him COINTEL and should be seized by the gov. Alrighty then.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    being arrested for standing on stage next to someone is a new criminal charge I hadn't seen on the books before.
    Yeah...that's what happened. You win a prize also.

Reminder: attacks are against TOS.

Looks like someone is trying to make Kokesh a martyr. Works for me.

Damn..i live in the Pacific Northwest. Its a long way to DC via car. Thats the only reason i haven't committed to going to the gun rally....i got one foot inside the car door now...

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Might want to put the videos on P2P before police come to your homes and confiscate your copies.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    No one is shocked that he is arrested. People, well most of us, are not happy because he is arrested. Another human being that didnt hurt anyone or anything is thrown in cage and people (at least few of us) are shocked that you "are ok with that."...yes you are ok with that with a smiley.
    I'm not okay with people who smoke pot being thrown in jail unless they are a bunch of dumbasses being useful idiots for cointel pro. Kokesh is cointel pro and not a dumbass so I hope he gets the book thrown at him.

I'm not okay with people who smoke pot being thrown in jail unless they are a bunch of dumbasses being useful idiots for cointel pro. Kokesh is cointel pro and not a dumbass so I hope he gets the book thrown at him.
    cointelpro?....thats your opinion. Nothing else.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 05-18-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Looks like someone is trying to make Kokesh a martyr. Works for me.

Damn..i live in the Pacific Northwest. Its a long way to DC via car. Thats the only reason i haven't committed to going to the gun rally....i got one foot inside the car door now...
    Unfortunately it is on the wrong issue. Which is why they didn't want to make him a martyr on what I am sure is the real reason they were stalking him, the DC march.

Alex Jones said he was going on that. That would have been highly publicized. Wonder if AJ is still going?

This was the rally last month,

Wasn't arrested then.
    In fact from what I can find,, this was the Fifth one in Philly. And a good crowd of folks.
    Police were not targeting the crowd of smokers.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Unfortunately it is on the wrong issue. Which is why they didn't want to make him a martyr on what I am sure is the real reason they were stalking him, the DC march.

Alex Jones said he was going on that. That would have been highly publicized. Wonder if AJ is still going?
    problem is, this 'arrest' is transparent. It will only serve to inflame sympathizers.

You really need a new shirt.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You really need a new shirt.
    i thought stupid was spelled with 2 'O's'...?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    problem is, this 'arrest' is transparent. It will only serve to inflame sympathizers.
    It will not serve to wake up those concerned with the 2d amendment and govt tyranny as an arrest on the DC march might have done, however.

It will not serve to wake up those concerned with the 2d amendment and govt tyranny as an arrest on the DC march might have done, however.
    hard to say at this point. Keep an eye on the attendee count on facebook.

i thought stupid was spelled with 2 'O's'...?
    it usually is, and sometimes there is the words I'M WITH preceding it...

Video from an earlier event:

http://youtu.be/axE83zcx6wY
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast