Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Which forum member would you want to see as President?

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Gack! Man that darkside pcosmar always creeps me out!

And after a while, you can work on points for style
    Like the club tie and the firm handshake A certain look in the eye, an easy smile
    You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to
    So that when they turn their backs on you
    You'll get the chance to put the knife in..

*shudder*
    What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?
    Meek and obedient you follow the leader.
    Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel.
    What a surprise!
    A look of terminal shock in your eyes.
    Now things are really what they seem.
    No, this is no bad dream.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I actually changed my mind. Anyone who's actually defending that anti-Iran piece of crap I also wouldn't vote for.
    What is that ??

Gunny.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Preferably without the drawing, quartering and disemboweling.
    Okay. You're right. This one's better.

Now don't show up in a kilt. All that hot air in D.C. would surely send it a billowing.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Gack! Man that darkside pcosmar always creeps me out!
    That costume scared small children. Literally.

It took me two weeks to get that little girl to talk to me again,, and she watched me put most of it on.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What is that ??
    See the second link in my signature.

For the record, my criticism isn't that people still support Rand. People can support whoever they want, and we all have our lines in the sand. Its the defenders of the bill who say "It doesn't mean anything" or whatever who really bother me. Anyone who does not, personally, understand what Daniel McAdams is talking about here should not be in any position of power (Of course, there are a hundred of them in the US Senate, and I'll be happy if there are only 433 of them in the US House.)
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Now don't show up in a kilt. All that hot air in D.C. would surely send it a billowing.
    Damn...

President: Taftfan
    VP: SpreadofLiberty

The following would also be excellent candidates: AuH2O, FrankRep, Spoa, Miss Annie, KingNothing, Klamath, Gwax23, BlackTerrel, RonPaulFaninGA, Bastiat's The Law, DeMintConservative, SuperMario21, FSP-Rebel, maybe Erowe1 too.
    Last edited by compromise; 05-23-2013 at 01:42 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ThomasInKY - President

Donna D'Errico - VP
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

You all fight over president. But vote for me for Texas Governor.....someday....okay....maybe not....forget it.

Other than the obvs like AF, kathy88, Gunny, and others previously mentioned, I'd add:

oyarde
    eduardo89 (plus sockpuppets)
    Danke

I'd also think KingNothing, Zippyjuan, and Jordan should get some type of cabinet positions.
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Many people here seem to have trouble reading erowe's sarcasm.
    I don't.

But I vote for GunnyAF ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Damn...

AF's chances of getting the office might be hampered by his hawt sister Antina Federalist.

I hear she's a handful. Makes Billy Carter seem like Fred Rogers...
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Heavenlyboy34 2016
    ~Hugz~ For America

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Downer View Post
    Heavenlyboy34 2016
    ~Hugz~ For America
    LOL!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Fire11 of course. No, seriously:

Douglass Bartley, or Donnay, or Lucille, or even most any RPF for that matter.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sola_Fide/Jmdrake 2016

Sola_Fide/Jmdrake 2016
    Yes.

And you should be appointed as our ambassador to Mexico.

Either that or press secretary.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Other than the obvs like AF, kathy88, Gunny, and others previously mentioned, I'd add:

oyarde
    Danke

I'd also think KingNothing, Zippyjuan, and Jordan should get some type of cabinet positions.
    Well , cabinet positions are interesting ( thinking of Jordan ,Zippy & Danke) . The following should be eliminated effective first Monday after taking office ; Dept of Ag , Dept of Commerce , Dept of Ed , Dept of Energy, Dept of Health & Human Serv, Dept of Homeland Sec, Dept of Housing and Urban Dev, Dept of Labor. This leaves Defense , Interior , Justice, State , Treasury , Veterans affairs and Transportation. Zippy is an educated economist, he could take Dept of Veterans affairs and run it effeciently. Jordan could take care of Transportation and ensure the most effecient bang for the buck.They could both split duties on the Interior. Danke takes Defense. Dr. Paul gets the Treasury, Justice to Judge Napolatano.That is everything except the State Dept., AF can take care of that see how easy that is, everybody get ready for a tax refund, lol .Gunny and Kathy can have the White House , I would like to be Groundskeeper , Press Sec , if I cannot get my dream job of Asian Carp Czar , lol. I can see if Pete will come with me to keep me honest.
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-27-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Eduardo should be working at the Mint. Americans should not have crappier coins than the Canadians.He can fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    oyarde
    Danke
    Danke for President, oyarde would be made commissioner of the Bureau of Indian Affairs and Peyote Czar, probably appoint his as the head of the National Park Service Archeology Program and maybe some position at the mint on the weekends.

Eduardo89 and his sockpuppets can run the entire cabinet.

Danke for President, oyarde would be made commissioner of the Bureau of Indian Affairs and Peyote Czar, probably appoint his as the head of the National Park Service Archeology Program and maybe some position at the mint on the weekends.

Eduardo89 and his sockpuppets can run the entire cabinet.
    Oh , I like it commisar of Bureau of Indian Affairs & head of National Park Service Archeology program.LMAO.
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-28-2013 at 11:46 AM.

If the Pacers win one more , how about Comish of the ABA as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Anyone other than a certain mod. She would be bad news.
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gunny would be the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I'd have to abstain from voting as I do not have enough information about how well everyone's suit fits.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Occam's Banana. And because every president needs a Dan Quayle, Al Gore, Joe Biden type to scare off any would be assassins, Collins for vp.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    The Collins!
    To Banland with you! MODS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Not Collins.

Not any of the "Rand is better than Ron" people.

No liberal trolls.

I'd probably be OK with anybody who isn't in one of those three categories. But to narrow further I'd say any anarco-capitalist, then any Christian, than any Protestant.

SF is obviously the best choice

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast