Thread: North Korea has launched 3 short-range guided missiles into the sea, South Korea's Ministr

North Korea has launched 3 short-range guided missiles into the sea, South Korea's Ministr

North Korea has launched 3 short-range guided missiles into the sea, South Korea's Ministry of Defense says.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/335663647974121473

so, were they aiming at the sea or is this like that rocket that was supposed to hit Hawaii or Alaska that splashed in the sea of Japan a couple of years back?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm guessing these were test launches? Wonder when we'll get more detail on this and whether Kim Jong Un is going to make a statement telling us what the deal is...
    "Some supporters of the war use their religion to justify the war. Evidently, I’ve been reading from a different Bible." — Ron Paul
    “I'm supportive of all voluntary associations and people can call it whatever they want.” ― Ron Paul

My crazy whistling YouTube channel
    My crazy whistling music on iTunes

The South Korean Defense Ministry said North Korea fired three short-range guided missiles into waters off its east coast Saturday, raising concerns about the potential for more military provocation in the region.

Two KN-02 missiles were fired in the morning, followed by another in the afternoon, spokesman Min-seok Kim said.

Unlike the mid-range Musudan missiles which are believed to be capable of traveling more than 1,800 miles, within reach of Japan and South Korea, the missiles launched Saturday only have a range of 75 miles.
    video + here.... http://abcnews.go.com/International/...9#.UZeJvUoySDk
    Last edited by Constitutional Paulicy; 05-18-2013 at 08:07 AM.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin