Thread: Michael Moore on home invasions: Why would you need a gun? All you need is a dog

Michael Moore on home invasions: Why would you need a gun? All you need is a dog

Just saw it on Bill Maher. I expect the Tubes will be available soon.

Last edited by aGameOfThrones; 05-18-2013 at 12:27 AM.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Better that the dog has the gun than the cop
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Good luck keeping that dog when the police show up.

or doggs with BEES in thier mouth

and when the dogs bark

BEES SH00T OUT OF THEM!!!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Maybe. But it would need to be an assault dog.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Hmm, well we have the Right to Bear Arms to protect ourselves from abusive tyrannical governments. So we have a dog. The Govt has satellites with $#@!ing lazer beams that can fry you from space. Dog vs Satellite. Who do you think will win that deathmatch?

The Gun is needed so it can be put to the head of the person giving the order to "push the button".

I'll give everyone a hint who that person is. It isnt the $#@!ing mailman or the two-bit petty meth head.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AF?
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Funny commentary about Micheal Moore's advice on home security.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    or doggs with BEES in thier mouth

and when the dogs bark

BEES SH00T OUT OF THEM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    lol @ assault dog
    limit assault dog magazines to 15 rounds
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    AF?
    Release the robotic Richard Simmons.

Crazy talk -that Michael Moore is a radical. The founders dogs weren't anything like the dogs we have these days.

The founders never had these modern assault dogs in mind when they jotted down the 2nd.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Excuse me, but doesn't Moore have bodyguards? Because I think he does and armed ones at that.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Crazy talk -that Michael Moore is a radical. The founders dogs weren't anything like the dogs we have these days.

The founders never had these modern assault dogs in mind when they jotted down the 2nd.
    It's because I'm black, right?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can sell anything to a libertarian if you throw in attack dogs and assault guns! Ironically, we are antiwar and just want to be left alone.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

No Moore.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-18-2013 at 12:58 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's because I'm black, right?

It's the drool.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-18-2013 at 10:01 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Michael Moore who has armed bodyguards can stfu about what I use for home defense

okay for you but not for me?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Screw the dogs... I want to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

$#@! an assault dog, all you need is a double barreled chihuahua.
    Best of luck in life.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Maybe. But it would need to be an assault dog.
    Slang for assault dog = hot dog
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Video up in OP
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

He's discriminating against inner-city poor people who aren't allowed (in most rentals) and can't afford to have dogs.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    He's discriminating against inner-city poor people who aren't allowed (in most rentals) and can't afford to have dogs.
    While everyone else with dogs is being discriminated against by having their dogs shot by Police.

Michael Moore has just two Brain Cells. One is lost, and the other one is out looking for the first.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.