Thread: "Astoundingly Disturbing"-Obama Administration Claims Power 2 Wage Endles War Across Globe

"Astoundingly Disturbing"-Obama Administration Claims Power 2 Wage Endles War Across Globe

"Astoundingly Disturbing": Obama Administration Claims Power to Wage Endless War Across the Globe

what is good is that this is 'Democracy Now' reporting on it. Are we going to see the anti war left back?

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/5/1...XZKmIU.twitter
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The thing is:

We all CONSENT to this and it will continue until we don't.

^ You're on fire, my brutha.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Great video.

And who is the most disturbing person? None other than squishy Lindsey Graham.

Maybe some on the left will actually see and comprehend the over-reach, even when it's Dear Leader Obama in office.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Maybe Lindsey will get this year's Nobel Peace prize?
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Would you agree with me _____? Would you agree with me_____? Would you agree with me we are the chosen ones?

God I hate Lindsey Graham.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Thanks for posting this sailingway. That documentary mentioned at the end is going to be awesome....

Jeremy Scahill, author of the new bestseller, "Dirty Wars: The World Is a Battlefield."
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

By the the way, here is an interview with the author...

If you want to read his book here it is.......

Torrent download... http://kat.ph/dirty-wars-by-jeremy-s...-t7423280.html
    - Josef Stalin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Maybe some on the left will actually see and comprehend the over-reach, even when it's Dear Leader Obama in office.
    I wish I could be as optimistic. After seeing these sycophants in action, most are not capable of even basic thought processes. It's disgusting and sometimes I wish I had never been exposed to this filth.

The Grinning Jug Eared Liar Barack Hussein Obama could instruct the hardcore 30% blue gang members to slit their daughters throats while they're sleeping and they would say "How deep should we make the cut, Leader?"

Here's an example: http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022851148

that poster is representative of the worst people that I have ever run across since I started browsing BB's in the mid 90's. There will be no help forthcoming from 3 out of 10 people in this nation.

Just a bunch of gang members who couldn't understand a fact if it was shoved into whatever it is they call a brain. They don't deserve even the hint of the benefit of the doubt. They are some of the worst people that have ever walked across the earth.

Those of us that seek the truth need to understand that the graham4anythings are the enemy. The worst kind.
    Last edited by Peace Piper; 05-21-2013 at 01:32 PM.