Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul: Israeli blockade of Gaza horrible & act of war, US morally responsible

Ron Paul: Israeli blockade of Gaza horrible & act of war, US morally responsible

Ron Paul says Israeli embargo of Gaza that is almost like a concentartion camp is equivalent of an act of war and US is morally responsible because we finance Israel's occupation of Palestinians. And that it creates blowback economic/emotional drainage for US and contributes to global instability.

Insightful words on foreign policy. Perhaps straight talk like this is the reason that neocons and religious extremists/dogmatic rapture ready fundies would never support his non-interventionist foreign policy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTpJOVhIxWc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08gTWqWrI4M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb3vF6Vcjr0

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just waiting for Frank to show up and tell us why Ron Paul is wrong and how Israel is always right with their on-going genocide of the Palestinians. Praise the Lord and let these brown people be my sacrifice to you!
    //////////////////

Quote Originally Posted by PSYOP View Post
    Just waiting for Frank to show up...
    He'll just post the link to his other thread. If you look through it, it has probably been bumped a good 15 times.

I'm an Evangelical, and a Baptist. I favor Ron Paul's foreign policy 100%.

I know a lot of the church is deceived but not all of us...
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

I think he says the US has moral responsibility not 'is responsible', Israel is still the one acting, but there is tacit acceptance by the policy makers, and of course it is our armament, or money to buy it.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I think he says the US has moral responsibility not 'is responsible', Israel is still the one acting, but there is tacit acceptance by the policy makers, and of course it is our armament, or money to buy it.
    True, however those on the receiving end of bombs, armament supplied by US don't seem to grade responsibility at a tacit level. Actual reaction is defined by US agencies as blowback that we have seen too often lately.

Israel says it wants peace with its neighbors- but it doesn't act like it. Building settlements in their territory and controlling all of their actions- personally, economically, and physically will NOT make them more friendly to you. Giving them the same freedoms and respect you offer your own citizens will get you much closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Israel says it wants peace with its neighbors- but it doesn't act like it. Building settlements in their territory and controlling all of their actions- personally, economically, and physically will NOT make them more friendly to you. Giving them the same freedoms and respect you offer your own citizens will get you much closer.
    There are no settlements in gaza. Also saying the blockade is an act of war is simply untrue. What was an act of war where the repeated rocket/missile attacks and cross border raids from gaza into Israeli territory that prompted the Blockade. This was all after Israel pulled out of Gaza.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwax23 View Post
    There are no settlements in gaza. Also saying the blockade is an act of war is simply untrue. What was an act of war where the repeated rocket/missile attacks and cross border raids from gaza into Israeli territory that prompted the Blockade. This was all after Israel pulled out of Gaza.
    Israel attacking the USS Liberty was an act of war, bottle rockets from the Israeli backed Hamas is a excuse for Israel to bomb them and repress them, and for your information, a blockade is indeed an act of war!

Israeli apologists are indeed sick.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Israel attacking the USS Liberty was an act of war, bottle rockets from the Israeli backed Hamas is a excuse for Israel to bomb them and repress them, and for your information, a blockade is indeed an act of war!

Israeli apologists are indeed sick.
    Why would Israel attack the USS Liberty? I fail to see the motive. The accident story makes more sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Why would Israel attack the USS Liberty? I fail to see the motive. The accident story makes more sense to me.
    2+2 = 4 and it always will. If I torture and kill you and your family for hours, how can I then claim it was all an accident? Please, stop trying to defend the indefensible, it is disgusting!

You fail to see the motive? Are you blind, or just really dumb?

They wanted to sink the ship and blame the Egyptians for it to get the USA to fight them! It is not the first or last time Israel has done this, and I am sure as long as they exist they will do it again!
    Last edited by RickyJ; 05-15-2013 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post

It was no accident. It was clearly identified. (verified by an Israeli pilot)
    And US Commanders were ordered to not assist.

Why? It is called a False Flag attack. (an excuse for a larger involvement)
    A common tactic.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-15-2013 at 05:11 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to gwax23 again."

I would neg rep you again because you did the same to me, even though you couldn't find a post that you disliked by me just some random pic I posted in the best pic thread. Who's acting childishly again?
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post
    "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to gwax23 again."

I would neg rep you again because you did the same to me, even though you couldn't find a post that you disliked by me just some random pic I posted in the best pic thread. Who's acting childishly again?

hahha

Taking a post of mine and not have the intellectual capability to respond to it but to simply cowardly neg rep me with the comment "grow up" and now Im childish?

Most people who disagree with me never neg rep me. They you know...debate me. Actual discussion with points, rebuttals, facts, arguments. They dont quietely neg rep me with some stupid comment and then somehow claim Im the child for doing the same thing back to them.

But again all my points still stand. No one has refuted any of them besides quoting some onion like website with no credibility, cite a couple of conspiracy theories, and generally ramble on about how Israel is the devil incarnate.

They pulled out of Gaza under intense pressure from President Bush, hence then PM Ariel S. went into coma afterwards.
    So Gaza is a free nation and not under Israeli blockade and occupation?

Do you believe Palestinians and Israelis ( or Arabs and Jews) are exactly equal as people or one is superior than the other?

Do Palestinians have the right to live on the land where they have lived for centuries or should be uprooted/forced out of their homes through oppression/suppression/militant tactics due to some medieval religious extremist prophecy?

A blockade IS an act of war but those two are in a propetual state of war always...
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I'm an Evangelical, and a Baptist. I favor Ron Paul's foreign policy 100%.

I know a lot of the church is deceived but not all of us...
    What does being an evangelical and a baptist have anything to do with supporting Ron Paul's foreign policy?

There are no settlements in gaza.
    Not anymore. There were, though.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Yep, more like an open air prison now with armed guards remaining outside prison walls usually.. and go in for crowd control now and then with fighter jets and cannons.
    Gaza reminds me of the prison in panama where the prisoners are left 'free' inside the prison but are still caged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Downer View Post
    What does being an evangelical and a baptist have anything to do with supporting Ron Paul's foreign policy?
    Because many Baptist and Evangelicals are all about Israel, all the time, and $#@! the rest.
    Best of luck in life.

hahha

Taking a post of mine and not have the intellectual capability to respond to it but to simply cowardly neg rep me with the comment "grow up" and now Im childish?

Most people who disagree with me never neg rep me. They you know...debate me. Actual discussion with points, rebuttals, facts, arguments. They dont quietely neg rep me with some stupid comment and then somehow claim Im the child for doing the same thing back to them.

But again all my points still stand. No one has refuted any of them besides quoting some onion like website with no credibility, cite a couple of conspiracy theories, and generally ramble on about how Israel is the devil incarnate.
    So, how is it 'Gaza' keeps on shrinking? Dehydration?
    Best of luck in life.

Israel is far more tolerant and developed than every other nation in the region. Why are some people here obsessed over Israel, while our "ally" Saudi Arabia (and to a lesser extent Pakistan) is of much greater concern?

Israel is one of the only countries in the world that has become more economically free since the onset of the Great Recession. Surely that's commendable?

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Israel is far more tolerant and developed than every other nation in the region. Why are some people here obsessed over Israel, while our "ally" Saudi Arabia (and to a lesser extent Pakistan) is of much greater concern?

Israel is one of the only countries in the world that has become more economically free since the onset of the Great Recession. Surely that's commendable?
    None of those three should be our allies.

We should be looking at becoming allied with Lebanon, which historically has been the most tolerant and westernized place in the region, despite a horrible civil war. Also we should become friends with the Iranians.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some vids on the situation

We should be looking at becoming allied with Lebanon, which historically has been the most tolerant and westernized place in the region, despite a horrible civil war. Also we should become friends with the Iranians.
    Key word...historically.

We shouldn't be allies with anyone. We should have completely free and open trade and travel, no tariffs, restrictions, or bans, with everyone, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

What exactly are Rand's thoughts on this issue? So far he seems fine with the Zionist Israeli regime's holocaust of Palestinian citizens.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Some vids on the situation

The documentary is called "Ultra-Zionists". Guys in Gaza are not sanctioned by the Israeli government, which strongly opposes them. The people in the video are in the West Bank.
    Last edited by compromise; 05-27-2013 at 03:10 AM.

Love you Doc Paul.
    Last edited by Krzysztof Lesiak; 06-05-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast