Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Angelina Jolie has both breasts removed

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    I wonder if Brad ever secretly regrets dumping Jennifer yet.
    Word!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    So, I wonder what is next on her list, brain or lungs? I am betting on the former.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It would be funny enough if she just recommended both of those things as preventative measures, but to actually do that to oneself... that takes balls. She's incredibly stupid for doing it... but she's got balls... at least until she gets them removed.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    It would be funny enough if she just recommended both of those things as preventative measures, but to actually do that to oneself... that takes balls. She's incredibly stupid for doing it... but she's got balls... at least until she gets them removed.
    She did. In this article, they referred to the ovary as the "female gonad".
    http://www.medicinenet.com/menopause/page2.htm

And I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but what about the risks she took undergoing the surgical procedures and also the effects of sending her body into early menopause - that's what happened when she had her ovaries removed.

Oh--FYI on the breast cancer thread here. I have refused the mammograms now for years and do my own self examination now on occasion. There's new medically proven scientific evidence now that the mammograms are causing most of the breast cancers by squishing the breast to the point of releasing cancer cells that would have otherwise remained dormant and causing tumors in the breasts.

I thought it was strange that there was this huge-huge epidemic of breast cancers in the U.S. Along with this epidemic is also fund raising organizations raising millions upon millions of dollars for "research". Behind every noble cause--corruption lurks.

One more thing--mammograms expose the breast to over a thousand times more the radiation than a single chest xray. Read the facts before you trot down to get a mammogram next time. I refused when my doctor recommended it and gave him the new medical research on it. He's never bothered me again about it either.

Nothing like creating an illness in order to promote a multi-billion dollar organization to promote the cure is there.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...ammograms.aspx

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/con...e-harm-they-do

Last edited by Terry1; 03-29-2015 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    Oh--FYI on the breast cancer thread here. I have refused the mammograms now for years and do my own self examination now on occasion. There's new medically proven scientific evidence now that the mammograms are causing most of the breast cancers by squishing the breast to the point of releasing cancer cells that would have otherwise remained dormant and causing tumors in the breasts.

I thought it was strange that there was this huge-huge epidemic of breast cancers in the U.S. Along with this epidemic is also fund raising organizations raising millions upon millions of dollars for "research". Behind every noble cause--corruption lurks.

One more thing--mammograms expose the breast to over a thousand times more the radiation than a single chest xray. Read the facts before you trot down to get a mammogram next time. I refused when my doctor recommended it and gave him the new medical research on it. He's never bothered me again about it either.

Nothing like creating an illness in order to promote a multi-billion dollar organization to promote the cure is there.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...ammograms.aspx

I don't have them either. I have some scar tissue from a biopsy I had years ago that always shows up as a mass. Last 2 times I had a mammogram they always try to get me to go to a surgeon. If it had been cancer, I would already be dead by now. Not to mention how painful mammograms are besides all the other issues.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

It's not that it is just the "new medical research" that shows that mammograms are seriously dangerous, this has been known to science since the beginning of its introduction. The problem is that the huge medical industry has been disregarding or denying the real dangers of the procedure, having misguided the public systematically.

Also, the well known fact that low dosage x-rays are a major cause of cancer, particularly breast cancer (read "The Mammogram Myth" by Rolf Hefti - see Mammography Risks), has been established decades ago, yet the medical business has never stopped using and recommending them, confirms your notion about the criminal medical industry ("Nothing like creating an illness in order to promote a multi-billion dollar organization to promote the cure is there.").

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516