Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glen "Gunny" Bradley Western North Carolina Fundraiser

Glen "Gunny" Bradley Western North Carolina Fundraiser

Sunday, May 26. Hope to see you all there.

Make this Memorial Day weekend a memorable one.

Join like minded individuals in a day of food, fun and fundraiser for Glen Bradley, running for Vice Chair of the NCGOP.

Glen is a true Constitutionalist and NC's very own Ron Paul. Please support Glen's run for NC GOP Vice Chairman and join us on Sunday, May 26.

A veteran, past NC House Representative and Strict Constitutionalist, he has stepped up to the call of Liberty. Let's show him our support.

I very friendly supporter has donated the venue so we can come out and meet everyone in Western North Carolina.

Early Bird Special $15
    At the Door $20

http://glenbradley.net/?pg=donate

http://www.henryhallwilsonhouse.com/index.html

Freedom Mom
    Last edited by jacque; 05-09-2013 at 03:21 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FAMILY FUN DAY FUNDRAISER

Bring the family after church and spend the day talking with all the friends of Liberty in Western North Carolina.

Nice. Yall should get a decent turnout. Ill post about it on the Charlotte meetup.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Nice. Yall should get a decent turnout. Ill post about it on the Charlotte meetup.
    Thank you very much!

Please join us on Sunday, May 26th for family fun, food and the best Liberty get together for Memorial Day weekend. I am hoping they will allow lawn games like badminton, lawn darts, volley ball, croquet and more.

Oh man, I'd love to go to this. Unfortunatly this western event is a little to far east for me. Will definitely donate though!
    Last edited by dntrpltt; 05-11-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Please join us on Sunday, May 26th for family fun, food and the best Liberty get together for Memorial Day weekend. I am hoping they will allow lawn games like badminton, lawn darts, volley ball, croquet and more. I heard they might have the pool open too. I’ll keep you informed on that news!

Please join us on Sunday, May 26th for family fun, food and the best Liberty get together for Memorial Day weekend. I am hoping they will allow lawn games like badminton, lawn darts, volley ball, croquet and more. I heard they might have the pool open too. I’ll keep you informed on that news!

Join like minded individuals in a day of fun and fundraiser for Glen Bradley, running for Vice Chair of the NCGOP. A veteran, past NC House Representative and Strict Constitutionalist, he has stepped up to the call of Liberty. Let's show him our support.

Early Bird Special $15
    At the Door $20

http://glenbradley.net/?pg=donate

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Donated 20.00. I'm way the hell out in AZ, but I love Glen and want to see him prevail against the establishment.

I also really want him to run for Congress.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

How much more money is needed?

We need people like Gunny in the state GOP.

Please spread the word. We need 250 supporters to give $10 each to reach the goal. I just kicked in my $500 tax return to pay for the full page ad. Our original goal was $5000. We have just crossed the half way mark today.

We are still in need of the following:
    lapel stickers $400
    printed material for the convention packets $1000
    Hospitality Suite food $500
    This would help a lot.

Thanks, Freedom Mom

Ticker countdown $2470.

The signs ended up costing $200 more then expected. THis would help fund the food for the Hospitality Suite too.

Sunday's the day. Come join us if you can.

I can't remember which thread I pledged to kick in another $30 to Glen if it was matched. It was matched but some payments to me were delayed. Please accept my apologies for taking a bit longer than I had anticipated and an addition $20 for this delay.

Confirmation Number: 0TB7514094440720U Placed on May 25, 2013
    Purpose Donation
    amount
    Glen Bradley for NCGOP Vice Chairman $50.00 USD
    Total Amount: $50.00 USD

Thanks @phill4paul. I will update the ticker on the correct site.

This should really be the coolest bestest fundraiser ever. It's cheap compared to most every other kind, and the beef BBQ will be to die for.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This should really be the coolest bestest fundraiser ever. It's cheap compared to most every other kind, and the beef BBQ will be to die for.
    You have to remember, Freedom Mom is making it all. I hope it tastes as good or better then the last BBQ at Bret's.

I wanted to be there. Sounds like it will be a great time to be had. Unfortunately I have spent the last two weeks on the road travelling between jobs and I just want to stay home and watch the garden grow this weekend. If I hadn't been so busy I might have suggested this.....

The next time you have a fund raiser let those of us here purchase advanced tickets for area GOP members. I'm not a big fan of the N.C. GOP nor do I want anything to do with it truthfully. However, for Glen I would sponsor active members. For instance the $50.00 that I donated could have translated to...

Dear Jeremy Petty, Chairman of the Catawba County Republican Party,

A donor has sponsored 5 tickets for you and 4 others to attend Glen Bradleys BBQ fund raiser...........etc.

Just an idea for future events.

food..... good
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Food is done.... The meat is in the oven doing it's final thing. Salads, dessert and tea done. I'm resting until time it load in the am.

i'll chip in a few bucks if anyone wants to Fed EX some BBQ to me, lol.

Eagles' Wings

Quote Originally Posted by jacque View Post
    Food is done.... The meat is in the oven doing it's final thing. Salads, dessert and tea done. I'm resting until time it load in the am.
    PLUS PLUS PLUS What a great Freedom Mom. May the day be a splendid success.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post
    i'll chip in a few bucks if anyone wants to Fed EX some BBQ to me, lol.
    Too funny!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    PLUS PLUS PLUS What a great Freedom Mom. May the day be a splendid success.
    Thank you. We are hoping for anywhere from 25 to 40 people. I think it will be a great day. Glen spoke at a Monsanto Rally today and he said it went better then he could have ever expected. God gave me a great STATESMAN.

Hoping for a good turnout! I have to work so I can't come but western NC loves Glen and Im looking forward to the convention in a couple weeks.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Hoping for a good turnout! I have to work so I can't come but western NC loves Glen and Im looking forward to the convention in a couple weeks.
    Hope you guys are turning out in legions.

Post updates when it is over.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Thank you all for the great support and helping spread the word. We had a wonderful turnout and they said they would all come back for the food next time. I guess Richard and I did okay. Not as good as Bret's BBQ but still good enough to claim followers.

Total donations from the BBQ $870. We are close to our goal. Thanks to you guys and your support, Freedom Mom will make it through June 9th!

Quote Originally Posted by jacque View Post
    Thank you all for the great support and helping spread the word. We had a wonderful turnout and they said they would all come back for the food next time. I guess Richard and I did okay. Not as good as Bret's BBQ but still good enough to claim followers.

Total donations from the BBQ $870. We are close to our goal. Thanks to you guys and your support, Freedom Mom will make it through June 9th!
    Can I still, donate I just got paid?

Edit: done - I gave you literally every last cent I'm not using to pay bills and I know it isn't much. But I know Glenn is someone that has given more then a few bucks to this country and I will donate more and more in the coming weeks. I just got an enormous pay raise starting in two weeks. I don't want to be someone that is just sitting here typing, I do want people to support.

I support Glenn wholeheartedly.
    Last edited by talkingpointes; 05-31-2013 at 01:15 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast