Thread: Rand Paul: Hillary Clinton Guilty Of "Dereliction Of Duty" On Benghazi

Rand Paul: Hillary Clinton Guilty Of "Dereliction Of Duty" On Benghazi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would love to see somebody start Articles of Impeachment, either before or after more is known (admitted) about Benghazi. If they could attempt to impeach Clinton over personal financial dealings and a few blowjobs, I think it's about time to put the smackdown on our tyrant in chief considering all the $#@! he's been doing. Time for some accountability for those who treat the Constitution like toilet paper.
    "Some supporters of the war use their religion to justify the war. Evidently, I’ve been reading from a different Bible." — Ron Paul
    “I'm supportive of all voluntary associations and people can call it whatever they want.” ― Ron Paul

My crazy whistling YouTube channel
    My crazy whistling music on iTunes

What radio show is this?
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by VoluntaryAmerican View Post
    What radio show is this?
    The Kuhner Report on 5/2/2013

there are very few big name politicians left,

people have learned from the internet and i don't believe it will be as easy building up the next obama messiah as it was when people still predominantly took news from tv in 08. in 2012, obama had a much harder time, but you could arguably say internet hurt romney more than it hurt obama. once the few remaining false statues erected pre-internet age are brought down aka hillary clinton and co., it will be quite a step forward, if we can move beyond the boomer era politics.

Quote Originally Posted by WhistlinDave View Post
    I would love to see somebody start Articles of Impeachment, either before or after more is known (admitted) about Benghazi. If they could attempt to impeach Clinton over personal financial dealings and a few blowjobs, I think it's about time to put the smackdown on our tyrant in chief considering all the $#@! he's been doing. Time for some accountability for those who treat the Constitution like toilet paper.
    That's only because they couldn't go after Clinton for drug running (lookup Mena, Arkansas), because the Republicans were involved too. Not to mention, selling secrets to Red China and on and on.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    That's only because they couldn't go after Clinton for drug running (lookup Mena, Arkansas), because the Republicans were involved too. Not to mention, selling secrets to Red China and on and on.
    So... If those were the real reasons, then if Republicans were involved too, why impeach him at all? I'm not sure if I follow.
    "Some supporters of the war use their religion to justify the war. Evidently, I’ve been reading from a different Bible." — Ron Paul
    “I'm supportive of all voluntary associations and people can call it whatever they want.” ― Ron Paul

My crazy whistling YouTube channel
    My crazy whistling music on iTunes