Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Adam Kokesh armed march on DC

wish i had an old civil war cannon to donate. In-operative of course. Wouldn't want the Police chief to pass out.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Now that is (my) brilliant idea. THEY SHOULD BE BEARING MUSKETS (ARMS)!!! not modern rifles. Still illegal and would point out that indeed it is tyrannical. 3000 people bearing arms marching. Exactly same arms that were meant by "bearing arms". Anyone knows someone who could get Adam 3000 muskets? This would calm some of criticism and skepticism and would make point more ____ whatever is made with point when points need to be more pointy (sharp?).

I want to see excitement, awe and people with open mouth staring. I want to see people screaming at their screens YES YEEES YEEEEEEESSSS. I( want to see masses rising and joining this muisket march... I want to see multitudes marching to the big kettle drum...I want to see Alan Ford movie.

Make it so!
    Heh. I really like that muskets idea.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    wish i had an old civil war cannon to donate. In-operative of course. Wouldn't want the Police chief to pass out.
    Anvil launching ...

Keep this in mind... government and the brainwashed enforcement squads, don't care about Americans, they care about their power, their paychecks, their benefits, their retirements, their elite privileged status, especially above the law status. They will conjure-up any type of excuse to control and maintain power, they will use every single avenue of Fascist media they are prepared and partnered with, to label any type of protestor as terrorist/threats/un-American and steer the clueless/zombized/ignorant public against those that protest for the Rights of the US Constitution/Freedoms/Liberty for all.

e.g. Where's all the 100,000s of anti-war protestors on the left?

The indicator: No Corporate media on the air waves has covered the Kokesh Protest March plans 'so-far', I betcha anything... every single one of those Propaganda Media Outlets will be there covering it July 3/4/5th. The Spin Doctors will be in full force.

Example: Recent Boston terror plan; Imperial Storm troopers, pointing automatic weapons and forcing people at gunpoint out of their homes. Even after all the lock downs, rights violations, terrorizing militarized government squads, those bonehead Bostonian idiots were cheering those same SWAT forces with their convoys of weaponized amour vehicles/tanks/forced upon people.

Don't think government and their terror squads don't have their plans readied? They have plan after backup plan readied, and they will use Media propaganda to discredit all of those involved, even when it's apparent that government is at fault. They have immunity and will use any type of force with impunity.

History does repeat when it usually comes oppressive/tyrannical governments. They use you and once your usefulness expended, they abuse you out to pasture with ponzi schemes like Social Security & Medicare

World War I Veterans: How Washington DC & the US government terrorized the doughboy veterans

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Paint-ball guns for the MSM crowd...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Heh. I really like that muskets idea.
    I think it's a great idea too.

He did a great job!

Last edited by Lucille; 05-09-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    How come no one thinks that the police are adding fake likes to this march to make it look bigger than it actually will be, causing embarrassment when only a fraction of those who RSVP'd show up? You'd think the paranoid would be afraid that a lot of the responses are actually fake or COINTELPRO, there to make certain things go awry.
    Your concern is valid - to a point.

What would you propose? Do nothing as these maniacal usurpers continue to run roughshod over us? That is guaranteed to reduce us to abject status in time. If we do not act in ways that get Theire attention and paint Themme into a corner wherein they are forced to escalate or back down, Theye will simply continue to march ahead at the same accelerating pace we all witness daily.

Theye DON'T CARE what we think or say anymore. That much should be overwhelmingly apparent. Action is all that matters now and I openly advocate for the most peaceful path that gets the job done, but am willing to support the last resort solutions if it becomes clear that nothing else will work. Freedom isn't free, as the old saw goes. It is risky, $#@! scary at times, dangerous at times, exhilarating at times, and so on. It gives no guarantees of outcome, but it ALWAYS beats being someone else's bitch.

And what if your concern proves out? They can always cancel the march. I see that part as being no big deal in the grander scheme of things. The real hazard lies in doing nothing.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    3235 going
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    All it takes is one five hundredth of that. Adam can make that call but he is screwed if that renegade chooses to play along until they are in confrontation with DC cops. On top of that you have 1000's of police that are just as likely to set something off.
    You make a good argument that weapons never should have been invented in the first place, but it is too late for that. Your other argument, that police should be allowed a monopoly on wrongful shootings, makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    That is exactly why I laugh when people around here say Adam is going to intimidate them with guns. Their man has his finger on one hell of lot more firepower.
    Not if civilians improvised and took advantage of institutional vulnerabilities. I've seen it done with box-cutters.

Quote Originally Posted by better-dead-than-fed View Post
    You make a good argument that weapons never should have been invented in the first place, but it is too late for that. Your other argument, that police should be allowed a monopoly on wrongful shootings, makes no sense.

No he doesn't.
    Don't even give that stupid argument a speck of credibility.

Warfare with swords was quite bloody,, with Hundreds of thousands falling in battle in a single day.
    And in society with only an armed class,, and an unarmed population. I don't want to go back to that $#@!.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-10-2013 at 08:05 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

No he doesn't.
    Don't even give that stupid argument a speck of credibility.

Warfare with swords was quite bloody,, with Hundreds of thousands falling in battle in a single day.
    And in society with only an armed class,, and an unarmed population. I don't want to go back to that $#@!.
    Swords would be unacceptable to him too. Maybe he should devote his time to trying to uninvent them.

Just got back from over a militia forum. If the majority of militias have the same beliefs then this march is going to be good.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    Just got back from over a militia forum. If the majority of militias have the same beliefs then this march is going to be good.
    Its looking more and more like this will be a test of wills and ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Now that is (my) brilliant idea. THEY SHOULD BE BEARING MUSKETS (ARMS)!!! not modern rifles. Still illegal and would point out that indeed it is tyrannical. 3000 people bearing arms marching. Exactly same arms that were meant by "bearing arms". Anyone knows someone who could get Adam 3000 muskets? This would calm some of criticism and skepticism and would make point more ____ whatever is made with point when points need to be more pointy (sharp?).

I want to see excitement, awe and people with open mouth staring. I want to see people screaming at their screens YES YEEES YEEEEEEESSSS. I( want to see masses rising and joining this muisket march... I want to see multitudes marching to the big kettle drum...I want to see Alan Ford movie.

Make it so!
    Beat ya to it. Though I am sure others have said as much or beforehand. In the end it is for Kokesh and the participants to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Bump for a slight refrain.

V.2. (slight refrain) :

March on Washington with black powder rifles.

No scary thingies that flip up. No real worry for a provocateur. Only one shot could be fired without others politely with much violence stopping the aggressor. It's symbolic.

A black powder march on Washington might be just the ticket.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...14#post5012114

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I tweeted Adam the musket idea. I really love it. $#@!s up the left's narrative, to be sure!
    --Albert J. Nock

WOW Barrex that is really great idea. I have never seen or heard anything so awesome. YOUR Idea is awesome. I could never think of something like that. You should be president of Universe or something even bigger.
    Thanks.
    I tweeted Adam the musket idea. I really love it. $#@!s up the left's narrative, to be sure!
    + rep for proactive approach.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

For what it's worth.

http://libertycrier.com/u-s-constitu...-dc-gun-march/

Iraq War veteran and activist Adam Kokesh and over a thousand other citizens will march with loaded rifles in Washington D.C. this 4th of July. D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier has vowed to stop the march.

Sign the petition and tell Cathy Lanier to STAND DOWN and to allow the D.C. March!

You're conceding the argument that "black scary assault rifles" are somehow different than other arms if you acquiesce to the notion that they shouldn't be carried in public because of peoples' sensitivities. You've already lost the argument at that point, in my opinion.

This is like the people that are against OC in general because "someone might not like it and make a fuss, and hurt all other gun owners".
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."
    ~ President John Q. Adams ~

Quote Originally Posted by Darguth View Post
    You're conceding the argument that "black scary assault rifles" are somehow different than other arms if you acquiesce to the notion that they shouldn't be carried in public because of peoples' sensitivities. You've already lost the argument at that point, in my opinion.

This is like the people that are against OC in general because "someone might not like it and make a fuss, and hurt all other gun owners".
    So if they went with water guns they are conceding that any weapon including muskets shouldnt be carried in public....

Logical fallacy.

By doing one thing you dont concede any other thing.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

I've never cared to look into it but are there even a thousand muskets in existence?

Wow, I hope nothing goes wrong.

I think the Oath Keepers should stand with Adam on this.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I think the Oath Keepers should stand with Adam on this.
    I agree, and if they don't the entire group has been shown as being for nothing more than lip-service to the constitution..

3% in name only, otherwise they would have done stuff like this on the day they organized.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    3% in name only, otherwise they would have done stuff like this on the day they organized.
    This is yet to be proven one way or the other. You may be right... or not. I would give the "3%" some marginal and provisional benefit of doubt as their time has not yet come to fullness of bloom. Circumstance to test them is not quite yet upon us, though it now seems very close to threshold. I have no idea, for example, how I will prove out in all of this. Will I face the danger and follow my ideals or will I be just another coward who lays down when we come to brass tacks?

What I do know is that I want the issue settled, come what may. This waiting around for the hammer to drop is very irritating and I want it to stop.

Also bear in mind that the 3% are just that - a tiny subset of an otherwise reticent and willfully self-deluding population of all-too-typical human beings whose basic good nature that wishes no harm has gone awry to the degree that they ignore the alligator chewing on their nuts because they simply do no want to believe there is evil of a sort afoot in their own house. The smart money must bide time until conditions are so acutely awful that even the human ostriches will be obliged to acknowledge reality. Once that happens, the 3% will have grown and have the support of the larger population... or at least not have their enmity. Without the aid of the rats, this government will never be able to contain the people of this nation. Let the deterioration pass a point and even the dumbasses will have to reevaluate their positions and world views. When those bail on the Master, he will be in some deep kimchee.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

3757 going

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    3757 going
    Didn't Kokesh say he was only going to do this if it got to 10,000 by June 1? At its current pace, it won't make it.

After 200 years of treatment like that, why ANYBODY would volunteer to serve this system is beyond me...

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Keep this in mind... government and the brainwashed enforcement squads, don't care about Americans, they care about their power, their paychecks, their benefits, their retirements, their elite privileged status, especially above the law status. They will conjure-up any type of excuse to control and maintain power, they will use every single avenue of Fascist media they are prepared and partnered with, to label any type of protestor as terrorist/threats/un-American and steer the clueless/zombized/ignorant public against those that protest for the Rights of the US Constitution/Freedoms/Liberty for all.

e.g. Where's all the 100,000s of anti-war protestors on the left?

The indicator: No Corporate media on the air waves has covered the Kokesh Protest March plans 'so-far', I betcha anything... every single one of those Propaganda Media Outlets will be there covering it July 3/4/5th. The Spin Doctors will be in full force.

Example: Recent Boston terror plan; Imperial Storm troopers, pointing automatic weapons and forcing people at gunpoint out of their homes. Even after all the lock downs, rights violations, terrorizing militarized government squads, those bonehead Bostonian idiots were cheering those same SWAT forces with their convoys of weaponized amour vehicles/tanks/forced upon people.

Don't think government and their terror squads don't have their plans readied? They have plan after backup plan readied, and they will use Media propaganda to discredit all of those involved, even when it's apparent that government is at fault. They have immunity and will use any type of force with impunity.

History does repeat when it usually comes oppressive/tyrannical governments. They use you and once your usefulness expended, they abuse you out to pasture with ponzi schemes like Social Security & Medicare

World War I Veterans: How Washington DC & the US government terrorized the doughboy veterans

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast