Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Kokesh armed march on DC

I wonder how many people are going that don't have a Fedbook account? That number will probably be even greater.

“First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    Woot! 2,938 say they are going. This is going to make for some great videos if this goes through.
    2,938. Wow. What if the entire group marches to the line? At that point, with an overbearance of government force only Adam steps across. He get's arrested. Then everyone disperses. A fund is set up for legal council by all involved and donations. Then everyday, for the number of participants, the number of crossovers exponentially increases? For 2k participants? And the legal team gets better with each case. Day after day. After day.

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    Woot! 2,938 say they are going. This is going to make for some great videos if this goes through.
    Nearly 3000 fully armed "citizens" marching around D.C. "Peacefully". LOL That's going to be historic.

Exactly how many police does D.C. have? How "safe" will the rest of D.C. be while the WHOLE FORCE is facing 3000 armed citizens over, "gun laws".
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

Man, 2938? This could really become something big. What if they get 10,000+?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are currently about 4000 D.C. police officers. I think the police would a) back down or b) beg for military help if the marchers reached 8000.
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by american.swan View Post
    Exactly how many police does D.C. have? How "safe" will the rest of D.C. be while the WHOLE FORCE is facing 3000 armed citizens over, "gun laws".
    There is a scene in the movie Die Hard with a vengeance where a kid tells John Maclain it is like christmass because all of the cops are gone. All of the cops were looking for a bomb a terrorist had planted. Without the cops around the kids were stealing stuff from a super market.

If all of the cops are at the bridge there probably will be a spike in crime in other areas of the city.

2,946 now going.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

I'm not sure this whole idea is very good, but for entertainment value and for Freedom it sure is fun. This could be really telling. What if the police are forced to back down? How does 4000 police arrest 8000 armed citizens on gun violations?

Here's what I want to say.

The impact of this could be very powerful if done correctly. Think of thousands of citizens realizing they outnumber the tyrants and can really be free of tyranny. When the idea that x number of armed citizens peacefully overcame the police crosses people's minds what happens? People in 1776 felt they could overcome the tyrants. People today need that same realization and this sort of march could do it.

I can imagine the President NOT being in D.C. on this day.

Here's what I want to say.

The impact of this could be very powerful if done correctly. Think of thousands of citizens realizing they outnumber the tyrants and can really be free of tyranny. When the idea that x number of armed citizens peacefully overcame the police crosses people's minds what happens? People in 1776 felt they could overcome the tyrants. People today need that same realization and this sort of march could do it.

it needs a critical mass. but it could work with enough people.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It has been my opinion that armed Black Panthers prevented a lot of violence.

The violence was already happening.. armed Black Men were a deterrent.
    NEGROES WITH GUNS

http://newsreel.org/video/NEGROES-WITH-GUNS

Robert Franklin Williams was born in Monroe, North Carolina in 1925. As a young man he worked for the Ford Motor Company in Detroit until he was drafted into the United States Army in 1944 where he learned to take up arms.

Back in Monroe, Williams married Mabel Robinson, a young woman who shared his commitment to social justice and African American freedom. After the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision, Klan activity in Monroe skyrocketed, successfully intimidating African Americans and nearly shutting down the local chapter of the NAACP. Williams revived it to nearly 200 strong by reaching out to everyday laborers and to fellow Black veterans men who were not easily intimidated. When repeated assaults on Black women in the county were ignored by the law, Williams filed for a charter from the NRA; the Black Armed Guard was born. During a 1957 integration campaign that faced violent white resistance, Williams armed defense guard successfully drove off legions of the Klan and electrified the Black community.

In 1961, Freedom Riders came to Monroe, planning to demonstrate the superior effectiveness of passive resistance over armed self-defense. They were bloodied, beaten and jailed, and finally called on Williams for protection from thousands of rioting Klansmen. Despite the threatening mobs, Williams sheltered a white family from violence, only to be later accused of kidnapping them. Fleeing death threats, Rob and Mabel gathered their children, left everything behind and fled for their lives pursued by FBI agents on trumped-up kidnapping charges.

How come no one thinks that the police are adding fake likes to this march to make it look bigger than it actually will be, causing embarrassment when only a fraction of those who RSVP'd show up? You'd think the paranoid would be afraid that a lot of the responses are actually fake or COINTELPRO, there to make certain things go awry.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    How come no one thinks that the police are adding fake likes to this march to make it look bigger than it actually will be, causing embarrassment when only a fraction of those who RSVP'd show up? You'd think the paranoid would be afraid that a lot of the responses are actually fake or COINTELPRO, there to make certain things go awry.
    I think it's assumed by, pretty much everybody, that the everfucking FedCoats are crawling all over this event by now.

Luckily, they are easy to spot.

I guess we will know when folks show up.

some may be saying they will come,,and then get cold feet.. Some may show up who haven't posted such.

Me,, I have no arms,,and no way to be there (as far as I know).
    I am only trying to counter fear based negativity. No one should live in fear.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The more "popular" this march is, the more people will have the courage to join, thus making it bigger.

Adam Kokesh would do well by faking a couple of thousand of likes himself.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

I'm not sure this whole idea is very good, but for entertainment value and for Freedom it sure is fun. This could be really telling. What if the police are forced to back down? How does 4000 police arrest 8000 armed citizens on gun violations?
    What if? Wow you like to stretch for the wildly implausible. Why if RP got 100% of the national vote.
    Oh they will be stopped. Obama's first real use of his emergency powers he will love. Yee al are going too find out just how passive and peaceful progressives are....
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Obama's first real use of his emergency powers he will love. Yee al are going too find out just how passive and peaceful progressives are....
    Again, unless I'm mistaken, that is one of the points of all this.

Making the tyrants act like tyrants.

What if? Wow you like to stretch for the wildly implausible. Why if RP got 100% of the national vote.
    Oh they will be stopped. Obama's first real use of his emergency powers he will love. Yee al are going too find out just how passive and peaceful progressives are....
    Okay, okay. Obama would call out the military to "defend D.C. gun laws". As ridiculous as that sounds to us, it would make perfect sense to liberals.
    Last edited by american.swan; 05-08-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Again, unless I'm mistaken, that is one of the points of all this.

Making the tyrants act like tyrants.
    But they won't be seen as tyrants they will be seen as heros for defended the american capital from a bunch of insane ignorant rednecks.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

But they won't be seen as tyrants they will be seen as heros for defended the american capital from a bunch of insane ignorant rednecks.
    ohh my gaaawrrsh, the liberals will think we're all rednecks - whatever will we do???!!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone else wondering who will shoot off a gun "into the air" causing mayhem?

Okay, okay. Obama would call out the military to "defend D.C. gun laws". As ridiculous as that sounds to us, it would make perfect sense to liberals.
    He wouldn't say it was about the gun laws at all it would be the protect the country from sedition.

Yes, to some, that is exactly how they will be viewed.

The better to flush them out now...or, to quote rock lyrics...time find out where you fans really stand.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Might even get some aerial footage
    I see what you did there.
    "The Patriarch"

Anyone else wondering who will shoot off a gun "into the air" causing mayhem?
    Whoever would do that probably would be given orders to do so from his bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Whoever would do that probably would be given orders to do so from his bosses.
    I am not so sure. I'm going to almost bet some of the protesters would love to start something.

“One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haven't had the time to keep up with this thread lately. If all goes like Adam says, it could be quite the historic event, but be prepared folks, there's plenty of potential for context-twists and gotchas, and perhaps even worse (fortunately in a situation like this, if they don't pose a real "threat", then it should probably not be in their interests to escalate it, but who knows...)
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

I am not so sure. I'm going to almost bet some of the protesters would love to start something.
    Sure we have our crazies but I have more respect for our people than I do for the feds. The feds are more likely to initiate violence.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast