Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Kokesh armed march on DC

Post Adam Kokesh armed march on DC

Looks like Adam Kokesh is planning an armed march on DC:

https://www.facebook.com/events/2527...n_user_invited

I can't even begin to imagine how many different ways this could go bad

ON EDIT: looks like there is another 2nd Amendment march taking place the day before too: https://www.facebook.com/events/279763965493827/
    Last edited by Matt Collins; 05-08-2013 at 07:55 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

PRESIDENT PAUL!

this sent shivers up the timbers the last time with the vets march on DC.

Steer clear of Bahston....

I hope someone streams it. Kudos to them but I wouldn't do it.

On the morning of July 4, 2013, Independence Day, we will muster at the National Cemetery & at noon we will step off to march across the Memorial Bridge, down Independence Avenue, around the Capitol, the Supreme Court, & the White House, then peacefully return to Virginia across the Memorial Bridge. This is an act of civil disobedience, not a permitted event. We will march with rifles loaded & slung across our backs to put the government on notice that we will not be intimidated & cower in submission to tyranny. We are marching to mark the high water mark of government & to turn the tide. This will be a non-violent event, unless the government chooses to make it violent. Should we meet physical resistance, we will peacefully turn back, having shown that free people are not welcome in Washington, & returning with the resolve that the politicians, bureaucrats, & enforcers of the federal government will not be welcome in the land of the free.

You are welcome to attend unarmed as a supporter, or armed with a recording device.

If this page gets to 10,000 attendees by June 1st, & we have the critical mass necessary to pull this off, (1,000 actual attendees) we will march. Please spread the word, share this event, & invite all your friends.
    From the page. I hope they go through with it. It could be what finally says "Enough!"
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

That's awesome.

Lol... clever idea. Never happen though. I would love to see 1000+ armed supporters march on DC! Unfortunately this has some unintended consequences and potential for bigtime blowback if things get dicey. I'm sure the FBI already is hatching a plan to subvert/exploit this event.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...tions-for.html

While the exact arrangements for the Colorado armed civil disobedience are still up in the air, the need for magazines to accomplish it is not. I would like to thank those readers who pointed this out to me by sending me, unsolicited, thirty round AR and AK mags to my PO Box.
    July could turn out to be a very interestin month.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Someone here in Ohio is planning a 2nd Amendment demonstration at the Cleveland Marathon later this month, too.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    A good portion of the forum chooses to avoid facebook, if you want people to read what's there you'll need to copy-n-paste.

How would this translate to Lord of the Rings...

...it'd be like walking into Mordor in a technicolor dreamcoat....with a marching band.

They'll get about 20 yards before everyone ends up in the clink.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post

...it'd be like walking into Mordor in a technicolor dreamcoat....with a marching band.

ZING!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

At best. But a Revolution needs revolutionaries, maybe more than it needs philosophers at this point.

All it would take is one agent provocateur for the bullets to start flying.

Thousands of armed individuals separately arriving and successfully gathering just outside of Washington, D.C? On the fourth of July? Oh goodness, that's not happening.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    If this event happens I would be my next paycheck that there will be more than one agent.

The thing I'm most interested in seeing is whether or not we're past the point where it's possible to survive participating in such a demonstration.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Horrible analogy. Only way that would even be remotely applicable is if Kokesh was doing an armed march straight into Nazi Germany a hostile FOREIGN power that will clearly shoot to kill.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    The thing I'm most interested in seeing is whether or not we're past the point where it's possible to survive participating in such a demonstration.
    More like, if NOBODY does anything to protest or show up, then yes it will be like that in the near future. A million people show up armed, that is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Or one stupid cop.
    this country needs the confrontation,, peacefully resolved or otherwise..

Avoiding confrontation leads to more abuse.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Or one stupid cop.

This.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    If this event happens I would be my next paycheck that there will be more than one agent.
    Yes, but I don't think Adam is stupid. In that, I think he would have his protestors prepared for such a scenario. These guys are willing to take a bullet for the cause. I totally respect that.

The last I looked 200 people said they were going. 300 or so said maybe. Over 10,000 invited.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    The last I looked 200 people said they were going. 300 or so said maybe. Over 10,000 invited.
    Clearly he needs to invite more.

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post
    Adam Kokesh

Let it be said again. He has more than me, you and everyone else that is posting up in here, im not gonna post a bunch of quotes we already know but the founding fathers would have done this YEARS AGO and it would have not of been peacefully either. Really wish he still posted on these boards, even though some of you might not agree with him or his past choices 99% it could be that 1% you really want to pay attention to and this could be that time.
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Or one stupid cop.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    This.

This^2
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

There is a *GREAT* opportunity here if people show up who aren't necessarily signed up w/ Adam's group.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Adam brings in a lot of people otherwise left out.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast