Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOMEZ wins GOP special election senate primary, and will face MARKEY on JUNE 25TH

The worst of it is, were Gabriel Gomez about 95% the civil libertarian Dennis Kucinich
    is and only 50% the statist he is, we should be moneybombing him grandly a.s.a.p. if
    if only to scoot someone to D.C who might join SENATOR RAND PAUL when he decides
    to wisely filibuster for more than ten hours on what is a very telling issue of the day!!!
    Scott Brown would not have pushed to muzzle a filibuster like the recent drone filibuster.
    At least Ted Cruz stood firm with Rand. Can I expect to say the same about Mr. Gomez?
    Last edited by Aratus; 05-09-2013 at 07:37 AM. Reason: i want to give myself an excuse to step into this contest...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    we have been handed a firm Bill of Rights & a time honored Constitution by our nation's founders as a noble legacy.
    i think some of us here in these forums when pushing for a civilian courtroom rather than a military tribunal that would
    have a negative impact on our Bill of Rights, we got the White House to back down and only humour a death penalty WMD
    charge inside a state that DOES NOT HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY but was upset and badly shook up over the horrific bombings.
    i think our voices on the internet were noticed. Rand Paul right now can tap about 33% of the GOP and galvanize them in a
    big way. our POTUS is a rather clever politician and a very good orator. the neo-con "texans" who recently under the "W"
    had hogtied the Justice Dep't & whipp'd out branding irons clearly want a colorful public execution after a guilty verdict.
    Last edited by Aratus; 05-09-2013 at 07:49 AM. Reason: IF GABRIEL GOMEZ IS NOT A CIVIL LIBERTARIAN, OUGHT WE TO MONEYBOMB FOR HIM?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12