Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cowardice redefined: drone pilots as serial killers (article)

Angry Cowardice redefined: drone pilots as serial killers (article)

http://salem-news.com/articles/april...killers-vp.php
    “I saw men, women and children die during that time. I never thought I would kill that many people. In fact, I thought I couldn’t kill anyone at all.” - Former US drone operator Brandon Bryant
    (SAN BLAS, Mexico) - A little after 10:00 p.m., and a serial killer is getting ready to make his move. He has watched and waited for this moment for some time.
    He watches his victim get out of a cab and dig in his pockets for money. Two of his children run out to the porch to greet their daddy. The killer presses a button and watches as the victim, the taxi driver and the two children are vaporized. Other people in the house, the man's wife, parents and three other children are badly injured and burnt by the high explosive.
    The house next door partially collapses, killing an elderly woman and injuring her grandson. But this is just the beginning.
    Neighbors and emergency personnel arrive and begin trying to help the victims. There is chaos...children screaming, people wailing and the cries of the burnt and injured. Several people are trapped under rubble.
    When enough people have gathered, the killer presses the button again. Fifteen seconds later, all those at the scene are vaporized or blown to shreds. The killer high-fives his partner. In two hours he will be off work! They are planning on driving in to Las Vegas, have some cocktails maybe pick up some girls.On the other side of the world, at the crime scene, the misery, grief and suffering is just beginning. The gathering and grouping of body parts, the burials, the amputations and lifetime medical traumas, the traumatized children, the destroyed lives. But tonight in Vegas, it is party party party for this 22-year old serial killer from Creech Air Force Base in Nevada, some 7550 miles away from the carnage. The biggest threat he will face tonight is a hangover tomorrow.
    He is a drone "pilot". He and his kind have redefined the words "coward", "terrorist", and "sociopath". He is the new face of American warfare. He is a government trained and equipped serial killer. But unlike Ted Bundy or John Gacy, he does not have to worry about getting caught. It is his job.
    One thing that the drone terrorism/assassination program has revealed to the world is how racist we Americans are. American life is precious... when Americans die we expect the entire world to weep at our feet along with us. Three Americans die in a senseless act of violence and murder at the Boston Marathon, and the entire country grieves and the president makes heartfelt speeches. Where were all the speeches and expressions of grief when the US bombed the school in Chenagai, Afghanistan? Didn't hear about that senseless act of violence and murder? Of course not.
    This is from the UK newspaper The Tribune.

• "It is one of the worst incidents of the entire drones campaign, yet one of the least reported.

• A CIA strike on a madrassa or religious school in 2006 killed up to 69 children, among 80 civilians.

• The attack was on a religious seminary in Chenegai, in Bajaur Agency.CIA drones attacked on October 30, flattening much of the school. Their target was reportedly the headmaster, a known militant. But dozens of children were also killed, the youngest aged seven."
      (see: http://tribune.com.pk/story/229844/t...children-died/)

Wow. So the CI next decides that the teacher of this school needs to be killed. They do not kill him on his way to school, or when he is alone. They wait until he is at the school full of children, THEN they send the missiles.
    They PURPOSELY wait until they can kill dozens of children too. Could Satan himself top this act of pure evil? If there is a
    Hell, there is a special place for the murdering, drug running, child killers known as the CIA. Hitler's SS were Cub Scouts in comparison.
    When the CIA decided that they wanted to kill a 16-year old American kid named Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki, they waited until he was in a Yemeni restaurant with two of his teenaged friends. A drone operator fired the missiles and not only the intended victim, but eight other people died.
    This is from Wikipedia:

• "Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki was a 16-year-old American citizen who was killed while eating dinner at an outdoor restaurant in an airstrike by an armed C.I.A. drone in Yemen on October 14, 2011. The attack also killed two of his teenaged friends and five other people in the restaurant, which was reduced to rubble. He had no connection to terrorism and was searching for his father Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed by an airstrike by an armed C.I.A. drone two weeks prior to the death of his son."
      (continued at link)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is horrible. These people are brutal murderers. The real cowards are the liars in our government who never question these crimes. We deserve every calamity that is about to befall us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    That is horrible. These people are brutal murderers. The real cowards are the liars in our government who never question these crimes. We deserve every calamity that is about to befall us.
    Truth. And I can almost guarantee you these murderers would have no problems with taking orders to drone Joe and Jane Citizen who happens to be inconvenient to the FedGov.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

morning bump.

bump for the late night crew who might have missed it before.

Sola_Fide;The real cowards are the liars in our government who never question these crimes.
    They don't question it because their support base doesn't question it nor do they ask them what their position is on the technology before they elect them. They're equally accountable in my opinion.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 05-08-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Before people judge Obama too harshly, is it possible that he himself had been put under lot of prtessure by neocons/special interest actors?
    Absolutely. That's actually the likely explanation. Presidents for a good long time have been little more than tools/puppets. As a general rule, the brains of the racket are behind the scenes. POTUS just reads the teleprompter and tells stupid jokes and signs things.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump. people don't even realize what is being done in their name.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Ye gods. There are pictures of children of have survived drone attacks in here. Its sickening and heart wrenching. I'm so angry I want to swear and cry at the same damn time. How can people support this kind of evil, of murdering men, women, children, husbands and fathers, wives and mothers, children and siblings, grand parents? How can you vote for politicians who do this, call the people pushing the buttons "heroes"? Don't they feel the blood on their hands? Don't we feel the blood on ours?

Before people judge Obama too harshly, is it possible that he himself had been put under lot of prtessure by neocons/special interest actors?
    I don't care if Obama fixed the economy tomorrow and gave everyone a free house. This is evil. Murdering people is wrong. Allowing this to happen is WRONG!

So $#@! OBAMA. No amount of pressure can justify this evil. That is just a convenient excuse. That man's hands are absolutely stained with the blood of innocent men, women, and children. I mean $#@!ING LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!:

And she is a "survivor" of a drone strike.

That is Obama through and through. That scarred, deformed face of a once beautiful little girl, THAT is the true face of Obama and everyone who voted for him who knew the truth. That is their soul. And damn him for doing it. Damn him to Hell.
    Last edited by PierzStyx; 05-09-2013 at 08:36 AM.

From the comments.

We just had an incident in Boston, where a brainwashed terrorist looked an eight year old boy in the face and smiled as he placed a pot full of gunpowder and nails next to that kid and watched as that bomb tore that poor little boy apart. Thats a HELL of a lot more evil than ACCIDENTALLY killing a child while attempting to kill the SAME kind of terrorist VERMIN who want to kill even MORE of our children. But I suppose we should not do ANYTHING against your terrorist friends? That we should let them attack us without retaliation? $#@! YOU. We did NOT start this conflict and DESPITE you hippy dippy traitor $#@!wads and your lying propaganda, we WILL finish it. These $#@!ing terrorists that you bend over backwards to give comfort and ANY benefit of the doubt to, would waste not ONE second in MURDERING you for your support of Human rights, Gay rights, Womens rights and Freedom of speech. If you enjoy the freedoms that we fought OTHER bastards like THEM to secure, you had better figure out which side your bread is buttered on. These monsters cut the noses and ears off of little girls or just shoot them in the face, all for the crime of wanting to go to school and you think WE are the monsters for ACCIDENTALLY killing a civilian in a WAR ZONE YOU $#@!WITTED $#@!S? Are you people insane? You $#@!head idiots are truly cringeworthy. I hope someday that you spout your twisted bull$#@! around someone affected by 9/11 or the Boston attack. Maybe picking your teeth out of your own $#@! might make you realize how people really feel about your traitorous view of things OUTSIDE of your little loony left wing circles. I know you numbnuts won't have the guts to publish anything that goes against your "Hate America" spiel, you are pitiful cowards and I thank the powers that be that spineless worms like you are NOT responsible for this nations security. You will probably want to paint me as some sort of racist redneck violent psychopath.You would be wrong YET AGAIN. Anger is normal dipshits. Your hatred of this country is anger making. Your support of REAL EVIL is anger making. Your COWARDICE to stand up against a DESPOTIC religion that is the ANTITHESIS of ALL human rights is anger making. You are too stupid to understand just how awful you and people like you truly are. But your time is coming to an end. Your terrorist friends are going to commit one too many atrocities against us and the payback will be NOTHING like they have EVER seen. And on that day, people will REMEMBER your traitorous support of them. God HELP you on that day losers. If you want a taste of what that day is like, read up on the fate of Nazi collaborators in Paris after liberation in WWII. You are hateful punk $#@!s and I hope you get whats coming to you someday for spreading your lies and propaganda. Love, Captain GoFuckYourselves
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Ye gods. There are pictures of children of have survived drone attacks in here. Its sickening and heart wrenching. I'm so angry I want to swear and cry at the same damn time. How can people support this kind of evil, of murdering men, women, children, husbands and fathers, wives and mothers, children and siblings, grand parents? How can you vote for politicians who do this, call the people pushing the buttons "heroes"? Don't they feel the blood on their hands? Don't we feel the blood on ours?
    Everytime I look down I see some crimson stuff, but I just assume it is patriots dye.
    Best of luck in life.

I once tried to have the drone conversation with a former Marine (who is incidentally getting a monthly check for PTSD and there is nothing at all wrong with her) and tried to bring up the children. Her response? "Those children are all going to grow up to be terrorists." Any brown person in her eyes was a terrorist. She couldn't pick the countries she'd served in off a map. How many more of these clueless idiots are serving. And operating drones... Hoo rah.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    I once tried to have the drone conversation with a former Marine (who is incidentally getting a monthly check for PTSD and there is nothing at all wrong with her) and tried to bring up the children. Her response? "Those children are all going to grow up to be terrorists." Any brown person in her eyes was a terrorist. She couldn't pick the countries she'd served in off a map. How many more of these clueless idiots are serving. And operating drones... Hoo rah.
    It's amazing how our sinful human minds can make people less than human, isn't it?

"Brown people will grow up and may become terrorists, so it is okay to murder them as children".
    "Babies might grow up to be unwanted, so it is okay to abort them".

It's all the same kind of evil.
    Last edited by Sola_Fide; 05-09-2013 at 10:41 AM.

It's amazing how our sinful human minds can make people less than human, isn't it?

"Brown people will grow up and may become terrorists, so it is okay to murder them as children".

And people say Hitler could never happen here... Just give up all your liberties to the state in the name of security, it's different this time!
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From the comments.
    /facepalm

I would say it's pretty damn cowardly to murder people from the comfort of a base thousands of miles away. At least "terrorists" have the testicular fortitude and decency to kill people in person.

News like this needs to be posted on every corner of the interwebs. It is unimaginable that stories like this don't move people to direct action against this criminal government.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I don't care if Obama fixed the economy tomorrow and gave everyone a free house. This is evil. Murdering people is wrong. Allowing this to happen is WRONG!

So $#@! OBAMA. No amount of pressure can justify this evil. That is just a convenient excuse. That man's hands are absolutely stained with the blood of innocent men, women, and children. I mean $#@!ING LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!:

That is Obama through and through. That scarred, deformed face of a once beautiful little girl, THAT is the true face of Obama and everyone who voted for him who knew the truth. That is their soul. And damn him for doing it. Damn him to Hell.
    Can I have the link to that photo. I want to forward to others.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    They don't question it because their support base doesn't question it nor do they ask them what their position is on the technology before they elect them. They're equally accountable in my opinion.
    Yes, possibly so, but atheistic worldviews unfortunately cannot validly declare any drone strike as wrong.

So what? You say "no, I will not be responsible for murdering innocent people through this type of negligence, not on my watch".

Of course I think Obama may have made some of these agreements you speak of before he became President, around that time when Hillary and him disappeared that one night, coincidentally of course in the same area and the same time as the Bilderberg meeting was happening. Of course, I'm just a conspiracy theorist who is obviously completely insane, why would Hillary take Barack Obama to meet the most powerful people in the world in a secret meeting right after his primary nomination? (while CNN/FOX/MSNBC/Comedy Central collectively chirp like crickets)
    Last edited by dannno; 05-09-2013 at 12:20 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I completely identify with your anger. If this doesn't anger you down to your very being, you are inhuman.

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"American children will grow up to be the same world-dominating planet destroyers that their parents are, consuming the resources of the earth and poisoning generations to come worldwide. So..."

I think, in terms of evil, the strongest arm is typically the biggest contributor, even if it "feels" like it's less evil because you have your reasons spelled out on paper and it makes sense to you. Actually, that probably makes you even more likely to follow evil plans. Paper justification. We have an internal memo that details our mission and authority.

All the T's are crossed and the I's are dotted, this barbaric act is now lawful and justified. We don't owe foreigners due process! This is a war! Sorry you made your dwelling next door to a terrorist. We hope that what's left of your family won't make the same mistake again.

This is the price you must pay so that the American public can feel secure in a world that may have aspiring terrorists. Growing hostilities towards America will only lead to more bombing.

So the bombings will continue until moral improves.

Our authority to do so is spelled out clearly in our secret memo.

No, you may not read it.
    Last edited by enjerth; 05-09-2013 at 01:46 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As someone who very nearly went on to do this kind of work, I can confidently say drone pilots are genuinely unhappy to do this kind of thing knowing the amount of destruction they cause, but do it anyway in obligation to their country and because they believe they are protecting our lands and lives more effectively than would otherwise be possible.

There are always jack-asses in any organization like possibly the one mentioned in the article, but that doesn't mean people in the military(and we're talking about the Air Force here guys...) are brainless. It takes a hell of a lot to be accepted into that program, and we should all pity them for the kind of work they will be forced to do. This is the kind of stuff that creates PTSD and haunts people for the rest of their lives. There have been escalating reports of this recently from drone pilots.

May it be a reminder to push ever harder to change our political landscape into something we can be proud of.
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

And for your neg rep regarding PTSD this woman bragged to me about how she conned the shrink to get checks. So spare me your bleeding heart bull$#@!.
    Last edited by kathy88; 05-09-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

I've known a few people who thought like that. Even the question of WWJD left them unfazed. In their mind it is all a just war. Logic had no effect on them.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post
    As someone who very nearly went on to do this kind of work, I can confidently say drone pilots are genuinely unhappy to do this kind of thing knowing the amount of destruction they cause, but do it anyway in obligation to their country and because they believe they are protecting our lands and lives more effectively than would otherwise be possible.

There are always jack-asses in any organization like possibly the one mentioned in the article, but that doesn't mean people in the military(and we're talking about the Air Force here guys...) are brainless. It takes a hell of a lot to be accepted into that program, and we should all pity them for the kind of work they will be forced to do. This is the kind of stuff that creates PTSD and haunts people for the rest of their lives. There have been escalating reports of this recently from drone pilots.

May it be a reminder to push ever harder to change our political landscape into something we can be proud of.
    No one forces them to do anything. They choose to do what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Can I have the link to that photo. I want to forward to others.
    The image is actually from the article. But here is a link to it alone: http://salem-news.com/nphotos/1366327566.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post

Remember drone pilots out there, "just following orders" didn't work as a defense at Nuremburg...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast