Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uncle Ruslan's organization formed in CIA father in laws house was terroristic

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    How long did he live in his father-in-laws house while establishing citizenship?

You keep using the technique of repeating things, but I am using facts on this thread, not terms like "briefly", without saying how long.

I don't think he lived in his father in laws house briefly.

You don't either.

Briefly is like three weeks. He didn't live with his father in law's house briefly.

And oddly, he did all this as soon as he moved over here. He only left Russia at most a few months before this started ocurring. And he couldn't even talk to most people. He didn't know English.

He goes back to eastern europe after establishing his credentials here, and gets involved in one of the highest profile court cases going on in the UK, involving the president and his son-in-law of a former soviet country.

How likely is this for the poor immigrant family we were shown on TV? Poor people, herd sheep, terrorists for Aallah.

I mean, really.
    All reports indicated he lived there less than one year. I consider that briefly.

As for Ruslan's relationship with the two boys, let's use his own words:
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._tamerlan.html

Tsarni tried to explain that his birth family had drifted apart. Speaking of his brother, the father of the two suspects, Tsarni said, “My family has nothing to do with that family.” In fact, he continued, “This family [has] had nothing to do with them for a long, long time.” When a reporter asked why, he refused to say more than, “I just wanted my family [to] be away from them.”

The press wouldn’t let go. “Are you ashamed by what has unfolded?” a reporter asked. “Of course we are ashamed!” Tsarni exclaimed. “They are [the] children of my brother.” But even his brother, he cautioned, “has little influence” on the two young men.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-04-2013 at 12:12 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    All reports indicated he lived there less than one year. I consider that briefly.
    Not even his father-in-law said that in interview, and his father-in-law isn't a trustworthy source.

You keep introducing this as fact on the thread, and it's untrue. What is the motive?

Not even his father-in-law said that in interview, and his father-in-law isn't a trustworthy source.
    Really? According to one of the links you provided earlier:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

'They also lived in our house in [Maryland] for a year or so and they were divorced in 1999, I believe.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2SLorncAu
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Can you prove your "fact" that he lived there longer? You continue to list things as "facts" without proving them. That is my motivation.

Can you prove that he actually founded the Chechen organization and was not merely hired to act as its representative for a year (he says he had that job for only a year).

From your Bloomberg link:
    Tsarni grew up in Tokmak, Kyrgyzstan, and graduated from the Law School of Kyrgyz State University in 1994, he said in the statement. He became a legal consultant for a year for a U.S. company that was contracted by USAID under the organization’s program to assist Kyrgyzstan with economic reforms and “promote private enterprise,” he said.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...-of-fraud.html
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-04-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Can you prove your "fact" that he lived there longer? You continue to list things as "facts" without proving them. That is my motivation.
    You just quoted yourself as being wrong.

The father-in-law gave a hostile interview after the facts were already out. He claimed he didn't even know when they divorced (really?). But even he says that they lived there more than a year, so you are wrong.

He lived there for over a year to 3-4 years. My guess is it's close to 3 years than just over a year. The contradictions of "I'm the only one who could speak to him in Russian", to "I don't even know when they were divorced" plays into that.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Really? According to one of the links you provided earlier:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

Can you prove that he actually founded the Chechen organization and was not merely hired to act as its representative for a year (he says he had that job for only a year).

From your Bloomberg link:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...-of-fraud.html
    Note - he was over here in the US until just after the divorce, alleged. The entire time span in the Bloomberg article covers up what he was doing overseas, which was part of his court testimony. Apparently, he spent the next 8 years working with the president of a satellite country and his son-in-law in criminal activity, resulting in a 6 billion dollar fraud case, among other things.

That is *not* everything that it out there. But that is what is in the mainstream press, and it's pretty darn odd.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 05-04-2013 at 01:03 PM.

You just quoted yourself as being wrong.

The father-in-law gave a hostile interview after the facts were already out. He claimed he didn't even know when they divorced (really?). But even he says that they lived there more than a year, so you are wrong.

He lived there for over a year to 3-4 years. My guess is it's close to 3 years than just over a year. The contradictions of "I'm the only one who could speak to him in Russian", to "I don't even know when they were divorced" plays into that.
    "A year or so" is a year plus or minus- it could be a bit more, could be a bit less.

Any links supporting the three to four year residence claim? Or is it "just your guess?" That would mean they lived in his house basiclaly the entire time they were married? Three to four years is the reported time they were married- not the time they lived with the Father in Law. You are getting facts confused.

Again from the link you provided earlier:
    Samantha, was married to Ruslan, whose surname was then Tsarnaev, for three to four years in the 1990s.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2SLumNeVH
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-04-2013 at 01:08 PM.

And if Uncle Ruslan was the one who recruited and encouraged them to become terrorists for the CIA, why was he so angry at them for what they did?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3116075.html

Tsarni was also shocked but "not sympathetic" to learn that 26-year-old Tamerlan had been killed.

"Unbelievable -- he absolutely deserved this," Tsarni said between heavy breaths. "I always told those two, Islam has always been there, just do your business. Work, go to school, be useful. Know why you came to America ... I am not sympathizing with them."

He also described Tamerlan as a “loser.”
    "I say Dzhokhar, if you’re alive, turn yourself in and ask for forgiveness from the victims, from the injured," he said, according to Fox News. "[The bombing] has nothing to do with Chechen … He put a shame on our family, he put a shame on the entire Chechen ethnicity."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3124754.html
    An uncle of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects says he had a falling-out with one of his nephews because of the man's increased commitment to Islam.

Ruslan Tsarni says he grew concerned about Tamerlan Tsarnaev (tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) when he told him in a 2009 phone conversation that he had chosen "God's business" over work or school. Tsarni said he then contacted a family friend who told him Tsarnaev had been influenced by a recent convert to Islam.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3116075.html

Ruslan Tsarni, Uncle Of Marathon Bombing Suspects, Says They 'Deserve' To Die
    If the CIA was behind it, why would they want them on a watch list?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...rnaev/2108835/

WASHINGTON — The CIA submitted the name of one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects for a terrorist watch list in fall 2011 after an inquiry about Tamerlan Tsarnaev from Russian authorities concerned about his possible ties to extremists, a U.S. intelligence official said Wednesday. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to discuss the case publicly.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-04-2013 at 01:22 PM.

"A year or so" is a year plus or minus- it could be a bit more, could be a bit less.

Any links supporting the three to four year residence claim? Or is it "just your guess?" That would mean they lived in his house basiclaly the entire time they were married? Three to four years is the reported time they were married- not the time they lived with the Father in Law. You are getting facts confused.

Again from the link you provided earlier:
    It's a guess. The point was, you were guessing (wrongly) as well.

We do know however, that the father-in-law kept in close contact with the Uncle, and was talking to him up to and after the divorce. Also, the Uncle is currently living within jogging distance of his father-in-law Graham Fuller, went then right after he moved back to the States.

I don't expect to get much more out of that at the moment unless I stop being lazy and do my own research. However, my next inquiry is going to be in a different area than that.

By the way, speaking of prosecuting people in the press - instead of having arrest warrants (and they didn't have arrest warrants for them),

Did you see that audio tape with where the suspects were saying to the police "We didn't do it"? It's pretty clear to me on the first one of them, and the others sound like it too.

Totally off topic on the thread, but I couldn't help noticing it conflicts with the cabbi's claim that they told him they were the bombers.

It's unusual to prosecute in the press, and yet not go to a judge to get an arrest warrant. The later requires statements signed under oath.

I was quoting a source- the owner of the house- not guessing. I thought you said you had facts. Sorry I was wrong on that.

It's a guess. The point was, you were guessing (wrongly) as well.

I was quoting a source- the owner of the house- not guessing. I thought you said you had facts. Sorry I was wrong on that.
    You said he lived their less than a year. That wasn't true.

It's hardly unimportant. The most guarded, with a possible reason to be inaccurate source says what essentially means up to a year and a half. But the same source says both "I don't know when they divorced" and elsewhere "I was talking to him during and after the divorce" yada yada. The sentences right after the one we're quoting is shown to contradict themselves.

So the most untrustworthy source, taken by itself, says the time was more. It's important to be accurate.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 05-04-2013 at 01:31 PM.

According to news reports, Ruslan lives in Montgomery Villiage MD. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3117500.html

Ruslan Tsarni, the uncle of the two brothers suspected in the Boston Marathon blasts, delivered an impassioned interview outside his home in Montgomery Village, Md. on Friday.
    Graham Fuller's house is in Rockvile MD. http://www.madcowprod.com/2013/04/29...fficials-home/

Ruslan Tsarni was listed as the company's resident agent. The company's address was 11114 Whisperwood Ln in Rockville MD., the home of Graham Fuller, the one-time Vice-Chairman of the National Intelligence Council at the CIA under President Reagan.
    Maybe 15 miles is jogging distance? Each way? http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&qs...ed=0CDAQ8gEwAA

Still no proof of any current connections.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You said he lived their less than a year. That wasn't true.

It's hardly unimportant. The most guarded, with a possible reason to be inaccurate source says what essentially means up to a year and a half. But the same source says both "I don't know when they divorced" and elsewhere "I was talking to him during and after the divorce" yada yada. The sentences right after the one we're quoting is shown to contradict themselves.

So the most untrustworthy source, taken by itself, says the time was more. It's important to be accurate.
    You haven't proven it wrong. Keep trying. I provided a source (actually one of YOUR sources). Where is yours- since, as you say, it is important to be accurate?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-04-2013 at 01:40 PM.

My source is yours.

"A year or so" is not "less than a year". It's at least a year, up to a year and a half, as in over a year. Technically, a year or so could also mean 1 or 2 or 3 years and not be lying.

I'm objecting to you claiming a fact that isn't true.

I'm well aware of when you first made it, and kept repeating it, because I had already carefully classified it in my own mind.

"He's lived there at least a year, and no more than 3-4, we don't know how many for sure, and his father-in-law is being vague about it on purpose - witness the divorce comment".

That is how you ought to think about facts you don't know clearly yet. You need to know what you do not know to ask questions.

Can anyone offer proof that he was the one who set up the organization and did not, as he claimed, merely open an office in the house where he was staying as a representative of this organization? According to the Maryland documents, he was not desiginated as the head of said organization but merely established as a legal contact for it.
    Can you explain why the hell that makes a difference? Because, earth to Zippy, it doesn't. I can tell you this. A registering agent is far more resposible for setting up and managing an organization than, say, Osama Bin Laden's driver....who ended up spending time at Gitmo. I would respect your argument more if it was at least partly intelligent.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Also, I might add, you don't usually file papers for an organization at an address you don't plan on using for some time, and how long he actually lived there - or even if the actually house has secret bookcases with men planning secret things in the back, really has no bearing on the Uncle *using* the address for an extended period, as using and living at are not the same thing.

Living is an important issue in showing personal closeness, and he also lived at the address. But we already knew they had personal closeness.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 05-04-2013 at 02:01 PM.

In fact, there is enough evidence to but Graham Fuller on a terrorist watch list, considering other stories of those who are.

Anybody who's not simply regurgitating and pushing mockingbird propaganda should watch this video.

Sibel Edmonds details how she has been covering a connection between the CIA and Chechen terrorism for years. Zippy / BlackTerrel, I double dog dare you to watch it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123