EDIT: added to end of post 5/2/13 Bloomberg article with high profile fraud case Ruslan has been involved in.
Edit: Added some information about father-in-law Graham Fuller at end.
About the bombing suspects Uncle Ruslan, who was in the news all week saying how his nephews did it, and giving the name of someone else as their handler?
The organization Uncle Ruslan founded in CIA chief's home is either a terrorist organization or a CIA front organization funding terrorists as rebels (which has been happening a lot lately elsewhere).
Uncle Ruslan forms Congress Chechen International Organizations in 1995 from his “Father-in-Laws” house – CIA’s top man Graham Fuller.
Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation, records online.
Letter from Congress Chechen International Organizations thanking Benevolence International for “shoes”, and asking for some more.
Sheikh Fathi, mentioned in the above letter from the Congress, is a terrorist, listed in this indictment as such:
“Benevlance International” (sic), is also listed in another indictment, where the shoes are
called “Anti-Mine Boots for the Chechen Mujahideen”.
For a more complete story.
Previously we learned in the news that Uncle Ruslan:
1) Ruslan Tsarni was married to the daughter of CIA chief Fuller in 1995.
2) Ruslan Tsarni became an American citizen after the marriage to Fuller's daughter, than divorced her.
3) Ruslan Tsarni didn't speak English very well back then. Fuller says he also spoke in Russian to him all the time back then. (So how did the daughter even know him to marry him? HE DOESN'T SPEAK ENGLISH)
4) Ruslan Tsarni's listed residential address is with Fuller, his father in law, who he lived with for more than a year.
5) Ruslan Tsarni filed incorporation papers for the Congress of Chechen International Organizations at his father-in-laws address, CIA's Fuller, in 1995, right after "marrying" his daughter -which ended up being just for citizenship, as it didn't last.
6) The Congress of Chechen International Organizations is a terrorist organization that let in a known terrorist, who went on to led organization for rebels in Chechen, which is what the CIA has been involved in there (as well as all the other rebel groups elsewhere. This is substantially Iran Contra over and over again, which is what Fuller is known for, see the New York times article previously linked).
You can pick up other information easily. For instance, the father of the brothers is a former Russian prosecutor - not exactly a native supporter, and their family currently lives right next door to a crime boss in the area - according to European news. Certainly, the family would have been viable assets, especially in an era when dividing up the country for it's natural resources became important. The Uncle's association with the oil business also goes back to 1995; and both Uncle Ruslan and Fuller are in other news for corruption linking in that area. Etc etc etc. The above is just to point out the most widespread and obvious.
Edit: Added Bloomberg article about Ruslan's statement in court about his business associates routine fraud in high profile fraud case involving billions of dollars. There is other information floating around like this, but this Ruslan saying it himself under oath in a recent high profile case.
Article from Bloomberg:
The uncle of the suspects in last week’s Boston Marathon bombing told a London court in 2010 that Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev had overseen the theft of state assets worth billions of dollars.
Ruslan Tsarni, who is from Kyrgyzstan, the former Soviet republic to the south of Kazakhstan, worked “in various capacities” with a closely knit network of associates led by Nazarbayev’s son-in-law from 2000 to 2008 that regularly engaged in fraudulent business practices, he said in a witness statement to the High Court in London in December 2010, when he was 39 years old.
Tsarni’s statement to the U.K. court, made more than a year before Ablyazov went into hiding, shows the brothers’ family was at one time well connected in the region and gives a link between the accused bomber’s relatives and one of the highest- profile commercial lawsuits in the U.K. and Kazakhstan in recent years.
In his witness statement in defense of Ablyazov, Tsarni said Nazarbayev gave his “blessing” and protection to the group that rigged auctions of state assets, seized banks to sell for a fraction of their value to pre-determined buyers, and engaged in tax fraud and money laundering. Tsarni isn’t a party in the bank’s U.K. lawsuit against Ablyazov.
Tsarni grew up in Tokmak, Kyrgyzstan, and graduated from the Law School of Kyrgyz State University in 1994, he said in the statement. He became a legal consultant for a year for a U.S. company that was contracted by USAID under the organization’s program to assist Kyrgyzstan with economic reforms and “promote private enterprise,” he said.
Comment: This is pretty unusual too. It's between 2000 and 2008. So basically after leaving America and Fuller's daughter, he immediately gets involved with President Nursultan and his son-in-law and associates, becoming involved in billions of dollars, and winds up testifying in a high profile case. When his job is done, Ruslan moves back here.
Graham Fuller, father-in-law, information (some, there is a lot more to add)
http://backchannel.al-monitor.com/in...rief-marriage/ (original source)
Graham Fuller in Iran Contra, New York Times, 1988:
"Mr. Fuller's name came to public attention last year when it was disclosed that he was the author of a ''think piece'' circulated in the intelligence community in May 1985 suggesting the possiblity of pursuing openings in Iran.
The study was instrumental in persuading some top-ranking Reagan Administration policy makers to begin considering covert contacts with Iranian leaders. It eventually led to the covert sale of United States weapons to Teheran in what became the Iran-contra affair."
- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.