Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 78

Thread: Uncle Ruslan's organization formed in CIA father in laws house was terroristic

  1. #1

    Default Uncle Ruslan's organization formed in CIA father in laws house was terroristic

    EDIT: added to end of post 5/2/13 Bloomberg article with high profile fraud case Ruslan has been involved in.
    Edit: Added some information about father-in-law Graham Fuller at end.

    About the bombing suspects Uncle Ruslan, who was in the news all week saying how his nephews did it, and giving the name of someone else as their handler?

    The organization Uncle Ruslan founded in CIA chief's home is either a terrorist organization or a CIA front organization funding terrorists as rebels (which has been happening a lot lately elsewhere).

    Facts:

    Uncle Ruslan forms Congress Chechen International Organizations in 1995 from his “Father-in-Laws” house – CIA’s top man Graham Fuller.
    http://www.madcowprod.com/wp-content...t-1024x706.png
    Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation, records online.
    http://www.dat.state.md.us/

    Letter from Congress Chechen International Organizations thanking Benevolence International for “shoes”, and asking for some more.
    http://www.madcowprod.com/wp-content.../congress3.jpg
    http://www.investigativeproject.org/..._docs/2154.pdf

    Sheikh Fathi, mentioned in the above letter from the Congress, is a terrorist, listed in this indictment as such:
    http://www.madcowprod.com/wp-content...indictment.pdf

    “Benevlance International” (sic), is also listed in another indictment, where the shoes are
    called “Anti-Mine Boots for the Chechen Mujahideen”.

    http://www.justice.gov/usao/iln/indict/2002/02cr892.pdf

    Also see
    http://www.madcowprod.com/2013/04/29...fficials-home/
    For a more complete story.

    --------------------------------------------------
    Previously we learned in the news that Uncle Ruslan:

    1) Ruslan Tsarni was married to the daughter of CIA chief Fuller in 1995.
    2) Ruslan Tsarni became an American citizen after the marriage to Fuller's daughter, than divorced her.
    3) Ruslan Tsarni didn't speak English very well back then. Fuller says he also spoke in Russian to him all the time back then. (So how did the daughter even know him to marry him? HE DOESN'T SPEAK ENGLISH)
    4) Ruslan Tsarni's listed residential address is with Fuller, his father in law, who he lived with for more than a year.
    5) Ruslan Tsarni filed incorporation papers for the Congress of Chechen International Organizations at his father-in-laws address, CIA's Fuller, in 1995, right after "marrying" his daughter -which ended up being just for citizenship, as it didn't last.
    6) The Congress of Chechen International Organizations is a terrorist organization that let in a known terrorist, who went on to led organization for rebels in Chechen, which is what the CIA has been involved in there (as well as all the other rebel groups elsewhere. This is substantially Iran Contra over and over again, which is what Fuller is known for, see the New York times article previously linked).

    You can pick up other information easily. For instance, the father of the brothers is a former Russian prosecutor - not exactly a native supporter, and their family currently lives right next door to a crime boss in the area - according to European news. Certainly, the family would have been viable assets, especially in an era when dividing up the country for it's natural resources became important. The Uncle's association with the oil business also goes back to 1995; and both Uncle Ruslan and Fuller are in other news for corruption linking in that area. Etc etc etc. The above is just to point out the most widespread and obvious.

    ------
    Edit: Added Bloomberg article about Ruslan's statement in court about his business associates routine fraud in high profile fraud case involving billions of dollars. There is other information floating around like this, but this Ruslan saying it himself under oath in a recent high profile case.

    Article from Bloomberg:
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...-of-fraud.html

    The uncle of the suspects in last week’s Boston Marathon bombing told a London court in 2010 that Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev had overseen the theft of state assets worth billions of dollars.

    Ruslan Tsarni, who is from Kyrgyzstan, the former Soviet republic to the south of Kazakhstan, worked “in various capacities” with a closely knit network of associates led by Nazarbayev’s son-in-law from 2000 to 2008 that regularly engaged in fraudulent business practices, he said in a witness statement to the High Court in London in December 2010, when he was 39 years old.
    ...
    Tsarni’s statement to the U.K. court, made more than a year before Ablyazov went into hiding, shows the brothers’ family was at one time well connected in the region and gives a link between the accused bomber’s relatives and one of the highest- profile commercial lawsuits in the U.K. and Kazakhstan in recent years.
    ...
    In his witness statement in defense of Ablyazov, Tsarni said Nazarbayev gave his “blessing” and protection to the group that rigged auctions of state assets, seized banks to sell for a fraction of their value to pre-determined buyers, and engaged in tax fraud and money laundering. Tsarni isn’t a party in the bank’s U.K. lawsuit against Ablyazov.
    ...
    Tsarni grew up in Tokmak, Kyrgyzstan, and graduated from the Law School of Kyrgyz State University in 1994, he said in the statement. He became a legal consultant for a year for a U.S. company that was contracted by USAID under the organization’s program to assist Kyrgyzstan with economic reforms and “promote private enterprise,” he said.
    ...
    Comment: This is pretty unusual too. It's between 2000 and 2008. So basically after leaving America and Fuller's daughter, he immediately gets involved with President Nursultan and his son-in-law and associates, becoming involved in billions of dollars, and winds up testifying in a high profile case. When his job is done, Ruslan moves back here.

    ------

    Graham Fuller, father-in-law, information (some, there is a lot more to add)

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-bombers-Uncle

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

    http://gawker.com/ex-cia-agent-denie...naev-483787629

    http://backchannel.al-monitor.com/in...rief-marriage/ (original source)

    http://www.nytimes.com/1988/02/15/us...a-secrets.html

    Graham Fuller in Iran Contra, New York Times, 1988:
    "Mr. Fuller's name came to public attention last year when it was disclosed that he was the author of a ''think piece'' circulated in the intelligence community in May 1985 suggesting the possiblity of pursuing openings in Iran.

    The study was instrumental in persuading some top-ranking Reagan Administration policy makers to begin considering covert contacts with Iranian leaders. It eventually led to the covert sale of United States weapons to Teheran in what became the Iran-contra affair."
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 05-02-2013 at 08:58 AM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    So it was all an act? The uncle really wasn't pissed at his nephews or really thought they did it, he was just blaming them as part of the act? Crazy! One thing is for sure, we don't know the truth and the police, CIA, and FBI aren't going to tell us the truth anytime soon if ever. I am surprised this much has leaked out. Someone must not be going along with the plan as they were suppose to.

  4. #3

    Default

    Paging Zippy. Come in Zippy. Or BlackTerrel. Tell us again how this is all coincidence and we should turn off our brains and not think about it?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  5. #4

    Default

    Graham Fuller gave an account to the press Saturday, some additional links from that interview:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

    http://gawker.com/ex-cia-agent-denie...naev-483787629

    http://www.worldbulletin.net/?aType=...ticleID=107701

    http://www.infowars.com/all-in-the-f...-cia-official/

    http://backchannel.al-monitor.com/in...rief-marriage/
    (source)

    Fallout from Iran Contra, Graham Fuller, New York Times article:
    http://www.nytimes.com/1988/02/15/us...a-secrets.html

    "Mr. Fuller's name came to public attention last year when it was disclosed that he was the author of a ''think piece'' circulated in the intelligence community in May 1985 suggesting the possiblity of pursuing openings in Iran.

    The study was instrumental in persuading some top-ranking Reagan Administration policy makers to begin considering covert contacts with Iranian leaders. It eventually led to the covert sale of United States weapons to Teheran in what became the Iran-contra affair."
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 04-30-2013 at 01:12 AM.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Graham Fuller gave an account to the press Saturday, some additional links from that interview:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

    http://gawker.com/ex-cia-agent-denie...naev-483787629

    http://www.worldbulletin.net/?aType=...ticleID=107701

    http://www.infowars.com/all-in-the-f...-cia-official/

    http://backchannel.al-monitor.com/in...rief-marriage/
    (source)

    Fallout from Iran Contra, Graham Fuller, New York Times article:
    http://www.nytimes.com/1988/02/15/us...a-secrets.html

    "Mr. Fuller's name came to public attention last year when it was disclosed that he was the author of a ''think piece'' circulated in the intelligence community in May 1985 suggesting the possiblity of pursuing openings in Iran.

    The study was instrumental in persuading some top-ranking Reagan Administration policy makers to begin considering covert contacts with Iranian leaders. It eventually led to the covert sale of United States weapons to Teheran in what became the Iran-contra affair."
    and right under that this little significant tidbit: "Mr. Fuller is now a senior political scientist with the Rand Corporation, the research and consulting organization."

    Rand Corp., that corporate front of globalistic meglomaniacs and revolving door black ops planning and plotting and developing high-tech global terror for 60 years.

    "Cuban-born journalist and author Alex Abella was allowed exclusive access inside the RAND Corporation to view their archives. What he discovered was a plot driven by mad scientists, behaviorists, and generals who were intent on starting world war three and fleecing the American people in the process. Once he was a skeptic on the subject of conspiracy theories and the new world order, but after his work with the RAND Corporation he is now convinced that this top secret think tank has been pulling the strings of American government for at least 60 years."

    “We’re all the bastard children of RAND and we don’t even know it,” remarks Abella, as he charts how RAND started off as an organization centered around building new weapons for the military but ultimately expanded into politics, science, history and economics and was closely allied with the Ford, Rockefeller and Carnegie foundations. RAND’s decision in the 50′s to re-model the globe towards a new world order changed everything, with the development of “rational choice theory,” which turned people from being citizens into consumers, as rights and responsibilities were replaced with choices and people’s lives slowly came to be dominated not by integrity or what they stood for, but by what they spent their money on.

    RAND’s ultimate goal was to have technocrats running every aspect of society in pursuit of a one world government that would be administered under “the rule of reason,” a ruthless world where efficiency was king and men were little more than machines, which is why RAND studied the social sciences because they were at a loss to work out how to deal with people and how human beings did not always act in their own predictable self-interests. There is no place for love, empathy or selflessness in the new world order that RAND and the Ford Foundation are working to create, and patriotism and altruism are adversarial to their aims.

    Abella explains how RAND was instrumental in developing the strategy behind the use of nuclear weapons, and how they actively promoting nuking the entirety of Eastern Europe as well as China in case of problems in Western Europe, a policy that could easily have sparked off a catastrophic nuclear holocaust. RAND researchers believed that as long as 10 million Americans survived a nuclear war, the war was won.

    Abella notes how RAND saw the United Nations as a template for one world government but that a new organization controlled by the U.S. would eventually supersede the UN and become the de facto world government, which is why RAND researchers such as John Williams advocated pre-emptive nuclear strikes on the Soviet Union, to make sure the United States would be the only country with the supreme power to impose its will on the rest of the world.

    Speaking on the topic of false flag attacks, Abella notes that the staged Gulf of Tonkin attack and the planned Operation Northwoods false flag were both initially proposed in RAND documents, highlighting the total immorality with which RAND war games its scenarios, many of which are ethically repugnant in that they nonchalantly promote the genocide of entire populations with little regard for the consequences. Abella explains how RAND truly is a shadow government because it serves as a revolving door between the two, and how RAND is the cradle of the military-industrial complex and the birthplace of the technocratic elite that we are now fighting against.
    http://thekeytoeternity.blogspot.com...ation-how.html

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    and right under that this little significant tidbit: "Mr. Fuller is now a senior political scientist with the Rand Corporation, the research and consulting organization."

    Rand Corp., that corporate front of globalistic meglomaniacs and revolving door black ops planning and plotting and developing high-tech global terror for 60 years.

    "Cuban-born journalist and author Alex Abella was allowed exclusive access inside the RAND Corporation to view their archives. What he discovered was a plot driven by mad scientists, behaviorists, and generals who were intent on starting world war three and fleecing the American people in the process. Once he was a skeptic on the subject of conspiracy theories and the new world order, but after his work with the RAND Corporation he is now convinced that this top secret think tank has been pulling the strings of American government for at least 60 years."



    http://thekeytoeternity.blogspot.com...ation-how.html
    Interesting. Bump
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Paging Zippy. Come in Zippy. Or BlackTerrel. Tell us again how this is all coincidence and we should turn off our brains and not think about it?
    Yo guys, where's your input about the Uncle again?

  9. #8

    Default

    Isn't this one of those cases where the defense cannot properly defend the defendant because all of the evidence is inadmissible due to "national security?" This country is on it's deathbed.

    These CIA connections deserve the most intense and transparent scrutiny in this upcoming court case. I hope for a full and public trial. No deal cutting.

    http://www.thiscantbehappening.net/node/1727

  10. #9

    Default

    Is there a link with Ruslan Tsarni founding this organization before the bombings occurred? I searched Google and all the ones linking it to the Uncle were in the last 8 days or so.

    I only made it to page 4.

    https://www.google.com/#q=%22Congres...w=1366&bih=675

    Which shows an article from 2002 and the St Petersburg Times saying this organization was founded by a man named Mohammed Shashani. A post in Yahoo Chechnya from 2001 has the same name. I am not able to find anything dating before the Boston bombing linking Ruslan to the organization.

    http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?acti...&story_id=7180

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chechnya-sl/message/14473

    Teps said the failed weekend meeting was organized by the U.S.-based Congress of Chechen International Organizations, created in 1995 by Mohammed Shashani, a former professor of Pittsburgh University and an ethnic Chechen.
    THE FIFTY SEVENTH COMMEMORATION OF THE CHECHEN DEPORTATION OF 1944

    BY PROFESSOR MOHAMMAD SHASHANI

    PRESIDENT OF “CONGRESS OF CHECHEN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS “
    Sounds like the Uncle didn't found this group?
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Yo guys, where's your input about the Uncle again?
    Give me a second man. This is the first I saw your thread. I spent 5-10 minutes on Google. I don't know what it means or if it means anything. I don't think it's that strange that an ethnic Chechen would take an interest in the conflict there. I think it's a leap to say that he would go from supporting Chechens to framing his own nephews about killing people in Boston.

    Also - is it common for CIA front groups to list their address to the home of a CIA agent? That would seem not only counter productive but incredibly dangerous.
    Last edited by BlackTerrel; 04-30-2013 at 06:52 PM.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

  12. #11

    Default

    What is the implication? That's the problem with these conspiracies, they're conspiracies for the sake being conspiracies.

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    What is the implication? That's the problem with these conspiracies, they're conspiracies for the sake being conspiracies.

    The implication is that there is a troubling correlation between the bombing "suspects" and their CIA uncle who funds and supports terrorists on behalf of our tax dollars. And that these associations are worthy of investigation and public transparency.

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Is there a link with Ruslan Tsarni founding this organization before the bombings occurred? I searched Google and all the ones linking it to the Uncle were in the last 8 days or so.

    I only made it to page 4.

    https://www.google.com/#q=%22Congres...w=1366&bih=675

    Which shows an article from 2002 and the St Petersburg Times saying this organization was founded by a man named Mohammed Shashani. A post in Yahoo Chechnya from 2001 has the same name. I am not able to find anything dating before the Boston bombing linking Ruslan to the organization.

    http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?acti...&story_id=7180

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chechnya-sl/message/14473





    Sounds like the Uncle didn't found this group?
    Ruslan was the registering agent. Please click here.

    http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/ucc-cha...PORAT&TabNum=1
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Is there a link with Ruslan Tsarni founding this organization before the bombings occurred? I searched Google and all the ones linking it to the Uncle were in the last 8 days or so.
    Just have to go to the Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation, and look it up direct online under Business Data. It's part of the official State records of Maryland - and I just looked it up now to verify its up.

    I thought about linking the document direct - but I don't want them to get too many hits needlessly, so I'll just list the general webpage, and you'll have to click a few times. I'll also put it up at the top of the thread.
    http://www.dat.state.md.us/
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 04-30-2013 at 08:33 PM.

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    What is the implication? That's the problem with these conspiracies, they're conspiracies for the sake being conspiracies.
    No. That's assbackwards and sure to lead you to nowhere but ignorance. In any proper investigation you establish facts first. Then you see how those facts can be possibly be interpreted. Then from those possible interpretations you see what the implications may be. You don't try to establish implications first. And we know for a fact that the bombing was a conspiracy because a conspiracy is simply a nefarious activity carried out by more than one person. The two brothers on their own are enough to establish a conspiracy. And I don't think they acted alone. In fact I'm fairly certain they didn't.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Also - is it common for CIA front groups to list their address to the home of a CIA agent? That would seem not only counter productive but incredibly dangerous.
    Actually, I've seen other examples.

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    What is the implication? That's the problem with these conspiracies, they're conspiracies for the sake being conspiracies.
    There is no conspiracy theory here. They are facts about the Uncle that should have been broadcast when he was trotted on TV constantly to emotionally "prove" that his nephews did it.

    It was propaganda. Probably either directed by the CIA - which specializes in this sort of emotional proof, or caused by something the Uncle was involved in he didn't want to come out. Who the Uncle actually was probably would have made that appeal unsuccessful with a lot of the viewing audience. It made a difference in "herding" the people.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 04-30-2013 at 08:34 PM.

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    The implication is that there is a troubling correlation between the bombing "suspects" and their CIA uncle who funds and supports terrorists on behalf of our tax dollars. And that these associations are worthy of investigation and public transparency.
    This is the political way to push this. We've been saying for a long time that funding terrorists brings it back to us. And here, it's real direct. And the CIA agent was involved in Iran Contra too.

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Isn't this one of those cases where the defense cannot properly defend the defendant because all of the evidence is inadmissible due to "national security?" This country is on it's deathbed.

    These CIA connections deserve the most intense and transparent scrutiny in this upcoming court case. I hope for a full and public trial. No deal cutting.

    http://www.thiscantbehappening.net/node/1727
    Nice website so far. I was reading it before I started to reply to the messages on the thread, and am about to go back to it.

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ruslan was the registering agent. Please click here.

    http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/ucc-cha...PORAT&TabNum=1
    Thanks Drake.

    What does that mean? What is a registering agent? Who is the Mohammed Shashani guy who is listed as president?


    And to be clear what did organization do? They sent shoes to Chechens? Chechen terrorists? Fighting the Russians.... But the Russians are the ones who said they had evidence these guys were terrorists.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    There is no conspiracy theory here. They are facts about the Uncle that should have been broadcast when he was trotted on TV constantly to emotionally "prove" that his nephews did it.
    He was quoted considerably less than the mother and father who said it was an inside job. The same mother who the Russians say they have on tape discussing Jihad with her son in 2011.


    Either way it's a stretch. The uncle married the daughter of a retired CIA guy.

    How many employees of FBI, CIA, military, state police etc... are there.... how many family members do they have? How many family members do the bombers have? It's a bit of the Kevin Bacon game.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

  22. #21

    Default

    Either way it's a stretch. The uncle married the daughter of a retired CIA guy.
    It is a lot more than just that, he lived in his house for a year! They obviously were good friends. And there is no such thing as a "retired CIA agent." They retire when they die.

  23. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Thanks Drake.

    What does that mean? What is a registering agent? Who is the Mohammed Shashani guy who is listed as president?
    It means the guy who registers the corporation with the state. A registering agent could be an owner, the lawyer or some corporate officer. The bottom line that we can say for certain is that "uncle Ruslan" was instrumental in forming the organization. The fact that someone else was president is irrelevant to the point being made.

    And to be clear what did organization do? They sent shoes to Chechens? Chechen terrorists? Fighting the Russians.... But the Russians are the ones who said they had evidence these guys were terrorists.
    And wouldn't you expect the Russians to be keeping tabs on terrorists fighting them?

    And did you bother to read the indictment?

    http://www.justice.gov/usao/iln/indict/2002/02cr892.pdf


    Either way it's a stretch. The uncle married the daughter of a retired CIA guy.

    How many employees of FBI, CIA, military, state police etc... are there.... how many family members do they have? How many family members do the bombers have? It's a bit of the Kevin Bacon game.
    How many former CIA employees have daughters who get involved in what was likely a sham marriage to someone who helped set up an organization that did business with a known terrorist? Not bloody many I'm certain. I'm not sure what you mean by a "Kevin Bacon game", but it's irrelevant. In any proper investigation you don't throw away facts just because you don't like what the possible conclusions might be, nor do you say "Well since we don't know what the ultimate conclusion is, let's not look at the facts."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Either way it's a stretch. The uncle married the daughter of a retired CIA guy.
    I'm not going to play the redefine words game and move away from the embarrassing facts portions.

    The organization Ruslan and Fuller founded was a terroristic organization. Or it was a CIA front group for terrorists / rebels.

    Whether you claim that is officially the CIA, or Fuller working alone really makes no difference to the facts. The real question seems to be what facts are allowed to be broadcast on the television.

    I'm not here to theorize over the facts, just to make sure you don't try to bury them.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 04-30-2013 at 10:00 PM.

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    It is a lot more than just that, he lived in his house for a year! They obviously were good friends. And there is no such thing as a "retired CIA agent." They retire when they die.
    There is enough evidence to show continued relationships.

    But how much do you need to send the FBI to question two guys - the Uncle and Fuller, over a terroristic association formed in their house?

    I mean, really.

    There is even an ironic coincidence between them not getting "anti-mine shoes for rebels", and the guy listed in the letter being killed in 1997; and the Boston marathon, where most of the people had their legs blown off.

    Was this a revenge killing? Proof, no. Things to question, yes.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 04-30-2013 at 10:19 PM.

  26. #25

    Default

    Notice infowars has a new link. They're slightly behind here with less straight linking to indictments, state documents, etc. And I'm only linking what's been shown to be factual, so if you want to read beyond that online, you can.

    http://www.infowars.com/uncle-ruslan...fficials-home/
    The uncle of the accused Boston Marathon bombers incorporated, in 1995, a company called the “Congress of Chechen International Organizations.”

    Even as the company was sending aid to Islamic terrorists in Chechnya, its listed address was in the home of former top CIA official Graham Fuller.

    Ruslan Tsarni was listed as the company’s resident agent. The company’s address was 11114 Whisperwood Ln in Rockville MD., the home of Graham Fuller, the one-time Vice-Chairman of the National Intelligence Council at the CIA under President Reagan.

    Over this past weekend, Fuller reluctantly confirmed the report published here last Thursday, “Boston bombers’ uncle married daughter of top CIA official.”

    FYI: Boston Bombers During Shootout: “We Didn’t Do It!”
    http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombe...e-didnt-do-it/

    Don't know about anyone else, but the first we didn't do it seems clear to me.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 04-30-2013 at 10:28 PM.

  27. #26

    Default

    Even if this uncle Ruslan did form a 'terroristic" organization with the help of the CIA to assist Chechen rebels(not surprising and consider the fact there are 200 or less known Chechens in the US most being women I don't think the association is that much of a coincidence.) what does that prove? There's a big leap between that and than an Alex Jones-esqe inside job.

  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Even if this uncle Ruslan did form a 'terroristic" organization with the help of the CIA to assist Chechen rebels(not surprising and consider the fact there are 200 or less known Chechens in the US most being women I don't think the association is that much of a coincidence.) what does that prove? There's a big leap between that and than an Alex Jones-esqe inside job.
    Is it suppose to prove something or do facts just stand on their own?

    You can't ask questions until you have facts.

  29. #28

    Default

    Article from Bloomberg:

    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...-of-fraud.html

    The uncle of the suspects in last week’s Boston Marathon bombing told a London court in 2010 that Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev had overseen the theft of state assets worth billions of dollars.
    Ruslan Tsarni, who is from Kyrgyzstan, the former Soviet republic to the south of Kazakhstan, worked “in various capacities” with a closely knit network of associates led by Nazarbayev’s son-in-law from 2000 to 2008 that regularly engaged in fraudulent business practices, he said in a witness statement to the High Court in London in December 2010, when he was 39 years old.
    ...
    Tsarni’s statement to the U.K. court, made more than a year before Ablyazov went into hiding, shows the brothers’ family was at one time well connected in the region and gives a link between the accused bomber’s relatives and one of the highest- profile commercial lawsuits in the U.K. and Kazakhstan in recent years.
    ...
    In his witness statement in defense of Ablyazov, Tsarni said Nazarbayev gave his “blessing” and protection to the group that rigged auctions of state assets, seized banks to sell for a fraction of their value to pre-determined buyers, and engaged in tax fraud and money laundering. Tsarni isn’t a party in the bank’s U.K. lawsuit against Ablyazov.
    ...
    Tsarni grew up in Tokmak, Kyrgyzstan, and graduated from the Law School of Kyrgyz State University in 1994, he said in the statement. He became a legal consultant for a year for a U.S. company that was contracted by USAID under the organization’s program to assist Kyrgyzstan with economic reforms and “promote private enterprise,” he said.
    ...
    --------------------------
    Some of the things Ruslan claims in the article just aren't true or are left out (ie he doesn't mention the first time he came here, and entirely leaves out his father-in-law).

    However, the last biographical statement says he was over here for less than a year, if that long, before he moved into CIA Fuller's house.

    The chances Ruslan would move over here, barely able to speak English, according to Fuller, and marry his daughter and move in to Fuller's house, all in less than a year, are astronomically slim as to that being the whole story.

    Add to the fact that Ruslan by his own admission in court was involved with a group of men routinely ripping off former Soviet satellite countries for billions of dollars.

    The above article is a good link from a well known source for some of the Ruslan information floating around.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 04-30-2013 at 11:09 PM.

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Is it suppose to prove something or do facts just stand on their own?

    You can't ask questions until you have facts.
    You have to understand that certain people troll out of personal fear. It's a scary thing to honestly look at facts and consider what conclusions they might lead to. So, the safe thing is, (in their minds) ignore the facts. It's a twisted form of circular reasoning. Rachel Madcow recently used the same tactic in her smear against Ron. The fact she attacked was the concern being raised by many republicans, not just those typically deemed "conspiracy theorists" over the billions of rounds of ammunition different federal agencies have been purchasing. Her snide comment was "The government supposedly wants to buy the ammunition to use it on you. Or to keep you from buying any ammo yourself so they can use it on you." Certainly those are possible interpretations of what's going on. Are they the only ones? Of course not. But Madcow didn't come up with a more plausible reason that was somehow benign. Her tactic was "Well surely you don't believe X or Y, so don't pay any attention to the fact that I have no good explanation for." It's sad to see people in a "liberty" movement allowing their minds to be so similarly chained. Step one in understanding anything is the investigation (gathering and analysing facts). Attack possible interpretations and implications once they come up. That is if you want to know the truth. If you want to just obfuscate the obvious, the use the Madcow tactics.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  31. #30
    Member Zippyjuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Out Of This World
    Posts
    20,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Notice infowars has a new link. They're slightly behind here with less straight linking to indictments, state documents, etc. And I'm only linking what's been shown to be factual, so if you want to read beyond that online, you can.

    http://www.infowars.com/uncle-ruslan...fficials-home/
    The uncle of the accused Boston Marathon bombers incorporated, in 1995, a company called the “Congress of Chechen International Organizations.”

    Even as the company was sending aid to Islamic terrorists in Chechnya, its listed address was in the home of former top CIA official Graham Fuller.

    Ruslan Tsarni was listed as the company’s resident agent. The company’s address was 11114 Whisperwood Ln in Rockville MD., the home of Graham Fuller, the one-time Vice-Chairman of the National Intelligence Council at the CIA under President Reagan.

    Over this past weekend, Fuller reluctantly confirmed the report published here last Thursday, “Boston bombers’ uncle married daughter of top CIA official.”

    FYI: Boston Bombers During Shootout: “We Didn’t Do It!”
    http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombe...e-didnt-do-it/

    Don't know about anyone else, but the first we didn't do it seems clear to me.
    I can't find that orginization via Google. Any real links? Thanks. I also tried searching the Maryland Tax listings- I saw an alleged screen grab from them on one site. Couldn't verify that image.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-01-2013 at 10:24 AM.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this message. But you don't have to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast




« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •