Thread: Serial Killer

Serial Killer

A little after 10:00 p.m., and a serial killer is getting ready to make his move. He has watched and waited for this moment for some time.

He watches his victim get out of a cab and dig in his pockets for money. Two of his children run out to the porch to greet their daddy. The killer presses a button and watches as the victim, the taxi driver and the two children are vaporized. Other people in the house, the man's wife, parents and three other children are badly injured and burnt by the high explosive.

The house next door partially collapses, killing an elderly woman and injuring her grandson. But this is just the beginning.

Neighbors and emergency personnel arrive and begin trying to help the victims. There is chaos...children screaming, people wailing and the cries of the burnt and injured. Several people are trapped under rubble.

When enough people have gathered, the killer presses the button again. Fifteen seconds later, all those at the scene are vaporized or blown to shreds. The killer high-fives his partner. In two hours he will be off work! They are planning on driving in to Las Vegas, have some cocktails maybe pick up some girls.
    cont
    http://salem-news.com/articles/april...killers-vp.php

via
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/136833.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    'bout sums it up. Good find. +rep.

That totally had me right up until the end. Great story.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

I agree with this. Great post.

For most of us our only sin is our silence.

That is how history will judge us.

People want to feel proud of themselves, of their country, of their military. We resist realizations that shatter that perception. It is tough to realize that at this point in time, we are indeed "the bad guys", and we should be ashamed for allowing this world-threatening cancer to grow in our name. But we are continually bombarded with lies and misinformation by a "government" that we were raised to trust and believe in.

What will our overlords do when they realize that we see through their lies, and their time is up? What will they do when our servicemen and women start refusing orders en mass? And how many innocents have to die before that point is reached? THAT is up to us.

The intended victims were supposedly targets in the war on terror. But what was their crimes? How do we know they even did anything against us at all? To kill innocent people to just take out one terrorist is foolish. Terrorists are no threat by just living, they must take some action before they are a threat. Why not just tail the guy and get him when he was alone and let the innocent people live?

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    That totally had me right up until the end. Great story.
    That wouldn't be the end would it?

What about the giggling at the bar about their day and the plans they would be making for the upcoming funerals?

And what about the other peoples plans if we don't stand up to this sort of thing?

And what about the other peoples plans if we don't stand up to this sort of thing, soon?

I'm sorry, I'll have to admit I didn't read the whole thing. I thought it was a short story and that was it. I didn't click on the link. My bad. By the end of the part you quoted I knew exactly what had happened. I'll read it in a little bit.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO