Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glen "Gunny" Bradley MoneyBomb for NC GOP Vice Chair - Needs 500 donors at $10 each

Glen "Gunny" Bradley MoneyBomb for NC GOP Vice Chair - Needs 500 donors at $10 each

Please help one of our own get elected as North Carolina GOP Vice Chairman.

Gunny needs funds to print an ad in the program, print handouts for the convention and travel to all 100 counties.
    $10 from 500 supporters will get Liberty where it belongs, in the heart of the Republican party.

Who is Glen Bradley?

Glen Bradley speaking at End The Fed Charlotte Spring of 2012

Background

Glen Bradley has just completed his first term in the North Carolina State House of Representatives, he is a former candidate for the North Carolina State Senate, a former Franklin County Republican Party 1st Vice Chairman, volunteer for Ron Paul 2008 and 2012 Presidential Campaigns (Delegate to the 2012 RNC), a former US Marine, Cadet Deputy Commander of his High School AFJROTC, and Civil Air Patrol Cadet.

Defending your right to keep and bear arms:

To all who now hold office in the Great State of North Carolina, the people of North Carolina implore you to uphold and defend the right of the people to keep and bear arms:

Foundation: Constitutional Construction, Activism, Marine Corps
    Glen Bradley's conviction in political activism is that America stands in the face of a deep crisis, and that it is fundamentally a Constitutional crisis. The overwhelming myriad of distinct problems faced by most of the people can now be solved by restoring the Constitutional order, more so right now than at any other time in American history we can rally every diverse American from every stripe and philosophy to agree to restore the original construction of the federal and state Constitutions.

Frederick Douglass taught that the best guarantee of human and civil liberties was the strict and equal enforcement of the US Constitution, and I remain convinced that he was correct. I knew innately from childhood that basically all of America's problems stemmed from deviations from the Constitutional authority, and the desire to swear an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution therefore was one of the primary motivations for my joining the US Marine Corps in 1992.

America is flinging herself apart at the seams, violently oscillating back and forth like a train that has come off the rails. The rails are the Constitution and we have become derailed, so America no longer functions correctly. The evidence is on the nightly news every day of the week. The solution is to put the train back on the rails, and those rails are the Constitution. Restore Constitutional compliance in all things -- even the parts we don't like -- and once America is back in order then we can come together as a nation to debate how to make things better.

http://glenbradley.net/?pg=donate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Need 500 donors at $10 a pop? Maybe we should make this into a countdown thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Need 500 donors at $10 a pop? Maybe we should make this into a countdown thread.
    That would work for me.

Gunny is the real deal!! Ante up people! :-)

$50 your way
    Confirmation number: 0KH2023**********.

1st Donation. County down... $4950 to reach our goal!

Freedom Mom must be having a bad brain day. Can't even subtract at all.

I'll donate $10 when I get back. If someone else has donated by then, I'll donate $20.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I'll donate $10 when I get back. If someone else has donated by then, I'll donate $20.
    Confirmation Number: 24300281SE006**** Placed on Apr 22, 2013
    Purpose Donation
    Glen Bradley for NCGOP Vice Chairman $10.00 USD
    Total Amount: $10.00 USD

Ante Up.
    It's just an opinion... man...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This email confirms that you have donated $20.00 USD to Glen Bradley using PayPal. Good cause............ Hope I got this in before sailing gets back.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Ticker countdown.... $4920 to reach the goal.

Woot!

Here goes

Confirmation Number: 96C22084GX57XXXX
    Placed on Apr 22, 2013
    Purpose Donation
    amount
    Glen Bradley for NCGOP Vice Chairman $25.00 USD
    Total Amount: $25.00 USD

I made it $25 since there were two donations while I was out.

Ticker countdown.... $4895 to reach the goal.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Always glad to support Gunny!

your donation is now complete Payment by PayPal
    Confirmation number: 6N1874600G97xxxxx.
    An email with your donation details has been sent to...
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Where is the BBQ dinner going to be? I'd like to donate to sign up for that.

Bump for early risers......
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BAllen View Post
    Where is the BBQ dinner going to be? I'd like to donate to sign up for that.
    1335 cole mill rd, durham, nc

Ticker countdown.... $4885 to reach the goal.

Can't donate till Friday (payday). Is that okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnuhana View Post
    Can't donate till Friday (payday). Is that okay?
    Yes that is super!

Gunny:

"The Man for Youth Outreach."
    "Rejuvenate the G.O.P."
    "Usher in the Youth."
    "Youth. Energy. Enthusiasm."

I will be posting testimonials from NC grassroots supporters.

Bradley has proven his steadfast principles to the constitution while being in the Marine Core, Congress and a grassroots activist. Trust is not something I have ever given to an elected representative, but I trust Bradley. He is a true statesmen. He has integrity and honor. There is no other person that would be better for this position. I support the constitution and that is why I support Glen Bradley.

Ron Paul's endorsement when Gunny was running for NC Senate

This came from Ron Paul when Glen was running for NC Senate District 18.

Dear Friends in Liberty,

Our R3VOLUTION is growing by leaps and bounds!

Today, I’d like to endorse – and urge you to vote for – Representative Glen Bradley for North Carolina State Senate District 18 in the May 8 Republican Primary.

Like you, Glen firmly believes in our founding principles of individual liberty, free markets, sound money, and constitutional government.

A Marine Corps veteran, he’s never once wavered in his convictions during his time in the State House – even when it meant standing against his own Party.

When Washington bureaucrats attempted to take over our entire food industry, Representative Bradley fought against them by introducing the Farmer’s Freedom Protection Act.

On every single issue – from guns to taxes to unnecessary regulations on small businesses to REAL ID – Representative Bradley has courageously fought Washington’s attempts to force federal rules and regulations on the good folks in North Carolina.

In fact, because of his efforts, he’s considered one of the leading advocates for using the Tenth Amendment to block federal regulations.

He’s also considered one of the leading advocates for sound money in the country, introducing legislation in North Carolina to allow silver and gold to once again be legal tender and speaking out on this issue on national TV.

If you agree that we need more principled men and women like Representative Bradley in office, then I hope you’ll agree to vote for Glen – and make a generous donation to his State Senate campaign if you can.

Glen doesn’t have – nor want – the special interest lobby funding his campaign.

He’s not a career politician. In fact, Glen was never involved in politics at all before he was inspired by my 2008 presidential run.

Instead, Glen is a true Patriot who is fed up with the corruption in government – and wants to do something about it.

And since the special interest lobby knows he’s running to put the brakes on their Big Government gravy train, you can be sure they’re going all out to defeat him during the upcoming May 8 Republican Primary.

That’s why Glenn is counting on good folks like you – who truly value individual liberty and freedom – to help him lead the fight against Big Government in the North Carolina State Senate.

You can do that by voting for Glen in the May 8 Republican Primary – and by contributing to his campaign.

Like Glen, I know what it’s like to take on the entire political establishment.

I’ve been doing it for more than 30 years now.

I’m confident that – with the help and support of folks like you – Glen has a great chance of becoming the next State Senator in District 18.

So please, help Glen fight the political establishment by voting for him for the State Senate on May 8 and by making a generous donation to his campaign.

You won’t be disappointed you did!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. I’m proud to endorse Representative Glen Bradley’s campaign for State Senate, and I hope you’ll vote for him in the Tuesday, May 8 Republican primary and make a generous contribution to his campaign.

Glen firmly believes in our founding principles of individual liberty, free markets, sound money, and constitutional government.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John Adam's argued in defense of British Soldiers as a lone voice of reason in a sea of irrational rage. He called to his fellow country-men, pleading with them not to lower their standards, but rather, to prove to the world that Free Men can be Just by applying the Rule of Law to everyone fairly and equally.

Our Country is founded on this principle, and we have a Constitution written to establish a Government whose purpose is to secure our rights.

While many elected officials have forgotten these principles, and first ask, "What can Government do to fix this?," Glen Bradley has proven time and again that he first asks, "Have the People granted me this authority?"

A true Principled Politician, Glen Bradley supports the Rule of Law. He has shown himself willing to be that lone voice of reason defending our Constitution. This message of Constitutional Freedom resonates with Americans of all colors, creeds and ages.

It is for this reason that I have thrown my support behind Glen Bradley for Vice Chairman of the NC GOP.

Member-at-Large, NC GOP Executive Committee
    Member-at-Large, NC 3rd District GOP Executive Committee
    Onslow County, Tar Landing Precinct Chairman

We the People can see first hand that our institutions of Constitutional government are being deeply eroded by an out of control federal government at the hands of both parties. We have, therefore stood to account, and become involved in the political process.
    As a direct result of the popular awakening of Constitution defenders throughout the United States, people have stood to run for office, and been elected, who share our common goal of restoring the Constitutional order.
    A new-found Constitutional government will be accompanied by new-found general prosperity, as much of what has distorted the economy up to now has been the direct result of the federal overreach of power. A closer examination of the Central Bank, for example, will stop the poor from getting poorer.
    Strict Constitutional construction will save America, and the Republican Party as it’s greatest ally, will hold decades of dominion over voters now unimagineable. Here is where we come together as Americans to uphold and defend the Constitution, and here is where we will save America together.
    My vision is to bring back the Republican Party as the party which fully embraces the Constitution, and take that into demographics and voting blocks that will swell our Party with youth and minorities, to work with every county organization and to support their outreach and growth programs, and to help guide activists down to the precinct level on how to reach out to youth and minorities with a strong Republican message.
    Everything from activist packets with registration forms, to block captain packets with material, to County packages with boxes of materials and targeting profiles and methods, and District packages being assembled in coordination with the duly elected Republican Party leadership at each level, with conferences and seminars on Conservative outreach and Party growth. We can grow the Republican party profoundly both in width and in depth over the next five years, but we must return to our Constitutional roots to do it, embrace Constitutional conservatism and reach all of America with the message of small government conservative Republican values.
    We can stop Obama’s machine in the US Senate and in the NC State Courts in 2014.
    Remember Justice Mark Martin, and we must replace Kay Hagan with a conservative like Greg Brannon. We can stop the machine in 2014, but I need your active help to make it happen.
    Glen Bradley for Vice Chairman of the North Carolina Republican Party. June 7-8, Charlotte NC.

In the spirit of getting the ball rolling on filling up this chipin, I'll match the next $50 raised in this thread plus rep. Think about how great it will be to have a real Patriot as the NCGOP Vice Chair in terms of helping out Brannon for Senate, not to mention one less position the establishment holds. Kudos to Gunny for all the effort and coalition building that he's been doing, time for us to get into some serious spring activism.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    In the spirit of getting the ball rolling on filling up this chipin, I'll match the next $50 raised in this thread plus rep. Think about how great it will be to have a real Patriot as the NCGOP Vice Chair in terms of helping out Brannon for Senate, not to mention one less position the establishment holds. Kudos to Gunny for all the effort and coalition building that he's been doing, time for us to get into some serious spring activism.
    I donated $30.

Donation Amount:
    -$30.00 USD

Purpose:
    Glen Bradley for NCGOP Vice Chairman
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2013
    Time:
    11:01:16 PDT
    Completed
    $20 more to go, until we can get him to match $50!

// copied thread into "general politics," it needs more attention.
    Last edited by Nirvikalpa; 04-27-2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: edited to add i copied the thread.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

$50.00 to Gunny (which means we busted the matching and then some)

What's the tally on this?

Glen Bradley for NCGOP Vice Chairman $50.00 USD

Total Amount: $50.00 USD
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

I'll kick in to this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast