Thread: Rand, Jeb, Mike Lee, Santorum, and Cain to speak @ Faith & Freedom Coalition Mtg

Lightbulb Rand, Jeb, Mike Lee, Santorum, and Cain to speak @ Faith & Freedom Coalition Mtg

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since when is Dick Morris a social conservative or a Christian conservative?

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Since when is Dick Morris a social conservative or a Christian conservative?
    That's what I was wondering. He said the GOP essentially needs to become pro-choice.

Pro choice? What are you, anti choice? See AF's thread on that!
    Currently, I choose not to pay sales taxes, income taxes, alcohol taxes, smoking taxes, gambling taxes, property taxes or tolls. I'm all about choice! I chose low or no tax every time!
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 04-26-2013 at 09:05 PM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Rand speaking at a gathering which includes Jeb and Santorum makes me wish there was a viable third option.
    Last edited by paulbot24; 04-26-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Cain and Trump. The party of stupid indeed.

Rand Paul and Mike Lee should refuse to associate with the rest of these scum much the same way none of them would willingly have a conversaton with Jeffrey Dalhmer. All three of them are thieves and murderers. If Rand/Lee are going to say anything they ought to tell anyone who supports the other three to examine themselves and why they support serial killers.

I wish...

Why are they even showing up here? Granted, I don't really blame them but its just... wrong... We shouldn't associate with those who are actively and knowingly supporting murder every day.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Last edited by AGRP; 04-26-2013 at 10:09 PM.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Rand Paul and Mike Lee should refuse to associate with the rest of these scum much the same way none of them would willingly have a conversaton with Jeffrey Dalhmer. All three of them are thieves and murderers. If Rand/Lee are going to say anything they ought to tell anyone who supports the other three to examine themselves and why they support serial killers.

I wish...

Why are they even showing up here? Granted, I don't really blame them but its just... wrong... We shouldn't associate with those who are actively and knowingly supporting murder every day.
    To be fair, Cain has never held office, so he's not really a murderer...just an idiot.

If Rand Paul and Mike Lee take your reactionary approach and do not attend these events, they become relegated to the fringe. They need to use every opportunity they can get to get their word out. Santorum isn't boycotting the event because Rand is there, even though we all know what Santorum thinks of him. So why should Rand?

I wonder if 9-9-9 would align himself now more with Paul/ Lee or Bush/ Santorum

Why are they even showing up here?
    To get more support and be part of the debate.

Rand should speak at all relevant events where potential primary voters hangout. Plus, there's free media involved and might even score another spot on a major radio or tv show. We all know he's trying to court the evangelicals.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Rand should speak at all relevant events where potential primary voters hangout. Plus, there's free media involved and might even score another spot on a major radio or tv show. We all know he's trying to court the evangelicals.
    Ron Paul is an Evangelical, as are many of his supporters, including myself. You're looking for "Republo-Fascists" or something here. But "Evangelicals" is a broad category which includes Libertarians and real Conservatives, both of whom would usually support Rand in a heartbeat.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Ron Paul is an Evangelical, as are many of his supporters, including myself. You're looking for "Republo-Fascists" or something here.
    Rand has to get the support of at least some of those people as well if he wants to have a chance to win the GOP nomination. Those kind of people will never be hardcore supporters of Rand, but Rand has to at least make himself look like a better alternative than the other candidates.

I wish...

Because the liberty movement isn't big enough to get Rand elected President on our own, we need to reach out and build friendly coalitions.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Try not to get any on ya Rand.

It's a tough gig -if he operates in a vacuum he stays in a vacuum and the msm will point that out -if he operates out of the vacuum the msm will latch onto that as well.

Damned if ya do and damned if ya don't.

That's the game of trying to offer liberty to a bunch of folks that love to be scared, outraged, and correct 100% rather than courageous, logical, and able to accept a critique.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.