Thread: FOX Editorialization

FOX Editorialization

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/california-bill-would-let-illegal-immigrants-serve-on-juries

Was initially from the AP but they seemed to have added their own headline and url. How dude...

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-26-2013 at 12:54 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's typical--that's how they keep up the phony left/right paradigm since most people just read headlines. Good catch.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Wow just flat out bad headline... don't see how something like that could be done on accident. It says in the lead that they are non-citizens here legally...
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Not good news. They would likely be more likely to convict, afraid on being punished if they don't.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.