Thread: Louisiana HB5 will nullify federal gun bans, with penalties for federal agents

Louisiana HB5 will nullify federal gun bans, with penalties for federal agents

The bill that our Representatives will be debating is HB 5. This bill will nullify all federal gun ban laws, regulations, or Executive Orders. And if anyone tries to enforce them, they will be fined and imprisoned.

Call your Representative today and tell them to vote for HB 5.

here is a link to the bill:
    http://www.legis.la.gov/Legis/ViewDo...B5%20Engrossed

penalty for enfringement will be up to two years hard labor and $5000 fine. state troopers arresting feds. can't wait.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this part was deleted in committee, would have been interesting had it stayed in the bill:
    Deleted provisions requiring the attorney general to defend La. citizens charged with a violation of certain federal laws, rules, regulations, or executive orders
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Two years hard labor? I like that. No cozy prisons.

I still wish for the day where we didn't give any second chances whatsoever for people like this, but this is absolutely a step in the right direction. GO LOUISIANA!
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Two years hard labor? I like that. No cozy prisons.

I still wish for the day where we didn't give any second chances whatsoever for people like this, but this is absolutely a step in the right direction. GO LOUISIANA!

it is true nullification when the state directs its police/militia bodies to arrest federal agents acting against its citizens.

Woot! Should I copy this in the LA forum or have you already put it there? Just because if people subscribed to that forum it will send them an email.

Best of luck!!

We have another hearing coming up May 1 on our NDAA nullification in CA -- I'm hopeful, it was voted out of the last committee unanimously.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

got word today that this bill passed, but i haven't confirmed yet. there is also obamacare nullification legislation up to... at this rate, they should nullify everything out of d.c. and lock up any federal agents that don't leave people alone.

I might need to move!

Best part is I like mud-bugs...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I might need to move!

Best part is I like mud-bugs...

cost of living is low in most parts of the state. its not really a libertarian paradise, but the greed of our state politicians acts as a counterweight to the fed politicians.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.