Thread: (VIDEO) Ron Paul on Gold: No One Knows Value; I'm Buying - Bloomberg 4/23/2013

(VIDEO) Ron Paul on Gold: No One Knows Value; I'm Buying - Bloomberg 4/23/2013

Market Makers ‏@marketmakers now
    . @RonPaul Joins Us at 11 AM ET tomorrow on @BloombergTV What do you want @SRuhle and @ErikSchatzker to ask him?

https://twitter.com/marketmakers/sta...41793975615488

update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwav9ldKvbg

I don't know if that automatically goes to part two, which has Ron's views on immigration and grassroots in the GOP, which is here:
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-23-2013 at 08:19 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    apropos of nothing except that I wonder what this was about:

Gavin Bruce ‏@GBruce5 now
    Just got done interviewing w/ Ron Paul. Very good guy and I appreciate him taking the time to answer some questions for my thesis paper.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Could only get through the first 5 minutes. They kept asking him the same question about gold.

It's kind of sad. Someone on CNBC said he's not worry about a decline in the stock market, because the Fed can pump it back up.
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Could only get through the first 5 minutes. They kept asking him the same question about gold.

It's kind of sad. Someone on CNBC said he's not worry about a decline in the stock market, because the Fed can pump it back up.

Yeah, then Rawstory has the nerve to say Ron was 'ranting about gold' when they kept driving to that topic. Oh well.

bump for the two part video added! Thanks jct74, I haven't been around much today, to post it.

bump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.