Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Confirmation Number: 0FR142145871XXXXX Placed on May 28, 2013
    Purpose Donation
    amount
    Glen Bradley for NCGOP Vice Chairman $50.00 USD
    Total Amount: $50.00 USD
    "You must spread,'etc,etc'"

You are covered as soon as I can.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ticker countdown $1300.

SUPER DUPER friends. Thanks.

Count down ..... as I click the ticker $1250.00

bump

1250 to go, if I understand correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post
    bump

1250 to go, if I understand correctly.
    Yes sir reeeeee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post
    Well change it to 1240.
    DONE. Ticker countdown....$1240

We are on the last leg. Signs and packet literature will be ready next week. Getting close to the wire but Gunny always finds the best, most cost effective companies to get stuff printed.

We are still in need of the following:

printed material for the convention packets $500
    Hospitality Suite food $500
    This would help a lot.

Thanks, Freedom Mom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

More.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by jacque View Post
    Ticker countdown....$1206
    Shameless bump, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXaprsI_Q8I<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXaprsI_Q8I">
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

I will donate soon as wife gets home with the debit card. Can only do 10$ but its something to help! I live in NC and I am directly affected by the actions of the legislature and would love Gunny to be the vice chair!

You guys are just AMAZING. TICKER count down.....$946.

blimpin, ,please anyone that can help please close this out asap, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNdOsL4Xe7Q<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNdOsL4Xe7Q">

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are down to the wire. Glen "Gunny" will be in Charlotte on Thursday. A group decided to have a candidate forum so we will need to stay one extra night. That gives me 1 less day to cook in my own kitchen and prepare crockpot foods for the Hospitality Suite.

Thanks again, everyone! The special RPF friends and supporters have been amazing. You just don't know how I feel and how I appreciate you all.

Freedom Mom

I am speaking as a Patriot, not a proud mother, when I say that Glen Bradley is the only true NC Statesman I know. He is a former Marine, former adult Sunday school teacher at New Life Baptist Church, former South Eastern Baptist Seminary student and former NC House Representative.

Glen has carried forward our founding fathers manual for this great United States of America, the Constitution. He has taken the Oath to uphold, protect and defend the US and NC Constitution as a former Marine and former elected Representative and he will continue to uphold that Oath. This Oath is not about politics but about what we, as a nation, were founded on; first, to form a more perfect Union and second, to secure the blessings of liberty for all generations to come.

Our Liberties and Freedoms are being eroded daily in such a minute fashion that many Americas do not even realize it. They are eroding our rights with the First Amendment, Second Amendment, the Fourth Amendment and the Tenth Amendment. Glen Bradley has been standing up for all our liberties and freedoms for many years.

Do we want business as usual or do we want a North Carolina Republican Party Vice Chairman to work across this great state of North Carolina sharing the conservative word and bring together the millennial and tea parties? We are strong as a group but weak as one alone.

TICKER count down.....$828.24

Thank you. We are headed down to Charlotte tomorrow. Forum on Thursday, meetings and Hospitality Suite on Friday and the big election on Saturday. CAN'T WAIT

So where's the Paulite party at Friday night? I dont mess with Facebook so Im out of loop on a lot of this stuff.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So where's the Paulite party at Friday night? I dont mess with Facebook so Im out of loop on a lot of this stuff.

The Westin ....Room 1504. Hopefully shortly after the meeting. Got to make the food. Hoping we can check in early.

The Westin ....Room 1504. Hopefully shortly after the meeting. Got to make the food. Hoping we can check in early.
    Best Wishes, Colorado is pulling for you!!!!!!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am speaking as a Patriot, not a proud mother, when I say that Glen Bradley is the only true NC Statesman I know. He is a former Marine, former adult Sunday school teacher at New Life Baptist Church, former South Eastern Baptist Seminary student and former NC House Representative.

Glen has carried forward our founding fathers manual for this great United States of America, the Constitution. He has taken the Oath to uphold, protect and defend the US and NC Constitution as a former Marine and former elected Representative and he will continue to uphold that Oath. This Oath is not about politics but about what we, as a nation, were founded on; first, to form a more perfect Union and second, to secure the blessings of liberty for all generations to come.

Our Liberties and Freedoms are being eroded daily in such a minute fashion that many Americas do not even realize it. They are eroding our rights with the First Amendment, Second Amendment, the Fourth Amendment and the Tenth Amendment. Glen Bradley has been standing up for all our liberties and freedoms for many years.

Do we want business as usual or do we want a North Carolina Republican Party Vice Chairman to work across this great state of North Carolina sharing the conservative word and bring together the millennial and tea parties? We are strong as a group but weak as one alone.
    Gunny is great. Wish I had the money to donate but I will bump this. You raised a great man.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345