Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Graham to bombing suspect (US citizen) - No Miranda Rights

Lindsey Graham to bombing suspect (US citizen) - No Miranda Rights

On Twitter:

If captured, I hope Administration will at least consider holding the Boston suspect as enemy combatant for intelligence gathering purposes.

If the #Boston suspect has ties to overseas terror organizations he could be treasure trove of information.

The last thing we may want to do is read Boston suspect Miranda Rights telling him to "remain silent."
    https://twitter.com/GrahamBlog

Another statement:

This is Exhibit A of why the homeland is the battlefield.

It sure would be nice to have a drone up there [to track the suspect.]
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...e-battlefield/
    Last edited by tsai3904; 04-19-2013 at 02:53 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, Lindsey wants to beat him until he talks.

I wish that old wrinkly closet case would slip one day while cornholing himself and do the country a favor, put himself out of our misery.

Gotta be getting crowded in that closet, Lindsey.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

our warhawk s.c senator who most likely will try to be RE~ELECTED in 2014 has just opined on the warren + marshall + roberts courts?

J. Dahmer, J.W. Gacy, et al were responsible for far more deaths than this boy, yet they were all afforded rights protected by the constitution. Mr. Graham is a coward and a wolf in sheep's clothing.

WAKE THE $#@! UP! Before it is too late.

COPS DON'T READ YOU MIRANDA RIGHTS UPON ARREST ANYWAYS oops caps

Added more statements from Lindsey in the op.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

to whit, lets go to what chief justice marshall once said to his very close cousin tommy jefferson about
    the pretrial context of the burden of proof concerning a dastardly conspiratorially inclined former veep of his.
    the teenager who just went on the lamm looks as guilty as sin, but lets keep in mind the guy who murdered
    poor alexander hamilton in the early 1800s was boldly ambitious, collecting french or spanish gold and dies
    in old age despite his V.D infection. gore vidal has written a brilliant novel about him. our 3rd potus wanted
    to hang the guy high for his many instances of high treason but his own cousin did ask him to be letter of
    the law, given the high dignity of the office of the presidency. jonathan edwards had most of the habits of a
    living saint but his grandson was his total and complete opposite. monsieur burr was a very colorful fellow.

Seriously, Lindsey celebrates terror attacks and uses them for political gain.

Sickening. Truly sickening.

We need statements from the victims families to condemn him.

This is the problem. Lindsey Graham and Co. don't have faith that our Constitution will provide justice to the guilty. WE HAVE FAITH IN OUR CONSTITUTION!

heck... lets all try to get behind a liberty candidate in s.c in '14

Good grief, he is salivating!

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    J. Dahmer, J.W. Gacy, et al were responsible for far more deaths than this boy, yet they were all afforded rights protected by the constitution. Mr. Graham is a coward and a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Their crimes weren't nearly as juicy, though.

This happened on the east coast, in a major US city. That right their means it's gonna get treated like it's the freakin' apocalypse. We can have all the sports teams come out, postpone games, and when resumed everyone can sing the national anthem. Police worship is basically a state-sanctioned religion on the east coast, so toss in a few dead cops and people will do whatever the police tell them to.

Meanwhile, I haven't seen a single new segment on Waco today. If I didn't hear about it Wednesday night, I wouldn't even know it had happened. Wonder if people in Dallas are gonna get together and sing the national anthem for a city that was leveled. Even though it's far more tragic, there isn't the constant drama of a manhunt and the potential of evil Mooslims being responsible.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    heck... lets all try to get behind a liberty candidate in s.c in '14
    THIS.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Their crimes weren't nearly as juicy, though.

This happened on the east coast, in a major US city. That right their means it's gonna get treated like it's the freakin' apocalypse. We can have all the sports teams come out, postpone games, and when resumed everyone can sing the national anthem. Police worship is basically a state-sanctioned religion on the east coast, so toss in a few dead cops and people will do whatever the police tell them to.

Meanwhile, I haven't seen a single new segment on Waco today. If I didn't hear about it Wednesday night, I wouldn't even know it had happened. Wonder if people in Dallas are gonna get together and sing the national anthem for a city that was leveled. Even though it's far more tragic, there isn't the constant drama of a manhunt and the potential of evil Mooslims being responsible.
    We should have a thread in Hot topics for that... especially for the younger posters.

ATF MURDER

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

More importantly, people like Obama and Graham are responsible for the murder of far more people than either of them.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

GOP OUTREACH: Pete King wants to increase surveillance of Muslims

Screw him. I'm ashamed to be in his same state.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

technically, thinking back to honest abe and a bewhisker'd jeff davis, we all have YET to suspend the writ of habeas corpus

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Unless Lindsey Graham has been saying same about other terrorists/killers being arrested in this/past years, he should get ready to be called a racist.
    He probably has..

Lindsey Graham is of the belief that extended wars overseas have saved 200,000,000 American lives here. He is as bad as McCain or Peter King. I really can't stand to listen to him talk.

And he really should be honest with himself. Everyone already knows.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

the erudite senator from south carolina has been remarkably consistant in his public utterances
    but i tended to like the quiet thoughts the late sam ervin of north carolina was often given to...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just heard the same meme pushed on conservative talk radio. (The ACLJ show).
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

kcchiefs, good point, in that case Lindsey should get ready to be called a neocon lunatic.
    I do recall him, McCain, Lieberman - axis of the nincampoops- shamelessly cheerleading "freedom" for Iraq in the midst of exploding bombs in civilian population centers and hundreds of Americans losing lives/limbs every month in that ill-conceived freedom scam.

What a sick $#@! Ms. Graham is.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

i thought senator lindsey of s.c hath NEVER married anyone at all and just might never marry anyone

If Lindsey Graham thinks assassination without trial is cool, why can't we assassinate him? By his own principles, that should be acceptable. (I will note that I am not condoning this.)

am saying during a much worse crisis that pore widowed marry surratt did have a long quasi~military trial in 1865

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast