Thread: Rumor about dead Boston marathon suspect

Rumor about dead Boston marathon suspect

http://standwitharizona.com/blog/201...lt-conviction/

Report: DHS Failed to Deport Boston Terrorist After 2009 Conviction
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Couldn't have been because the government had plans for him. That would be the crazy thing to think. Must just be another innocent oversight by our benevolent leaders.

Apparently judicial watch is saying it: http://t.co/hmw3VNKY1T
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

this being on top of their own mother trying to do a shoplifter ripoff of L&T for $1600.oo a few years back?

"Best and brightest".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And what do we reward incompetence with? The very people that (allegedly) $#@!ed up will be given a bigger budget and more money! This makes no sense, but it isn't supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Apparently judicial watch is saying it: http://t.co/hmw3VNKY1T
    One of the Chechen terrorists who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings could have been deported years ago after a criminal arrest and/or conviction and the other was granted American citizenship on the 11th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

Never mind a trial.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    Couldn't have been because the government had plans for him. That would be the crazy thing to think. Must just be another innocent oversight by our benevolent leaders.
    Yeah, because a failed deportation is really uncommon:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...2-Failure-Rate

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One report states the two were together in a hijacked car and police shot suspect #1 and suspect #2 fled on foot? Next report states Suspect #2 ran over suspect #1 after he was dead, and drove away?...Can't police get their stories straight? Where is the shot up dumped car? Even better, how did the second suspect get out of the hail of bullets and his brothers exploding vest?