Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boston Bomb Suspect's Dad Tells Him to Surrender, Warns ' Hell Will Break Loose' if Son Di

Boston Bomb Suspect's Dad Tells Him to Surrender, Warns ' Hell Will Break Loose' if Son Di

Lots of crazy stuff in this article...the Dad evidentally knew his sons did this deed but still tries to put forth a conspiracy (see correction in post #4)
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bomb...6#.UXFh6bXDmIo
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 04-19-2013 at 10:19 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What makes you think the Dad knew they did the deed?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    In the interview the father said he had talked to his sons earlier this week and they admitted to the bombing.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    My mistake. When I read that they spoke to their Dad about the bombing, I was thinking they told him they were responsible. I misread.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    My mistake. When I read that they spoke to their Dad about the bombing, I was thinking they told him they were responsible. I misread.
    I read it the same way earlier today... I wonder if ABC edited the article??!?!!
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

"If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame," the father told ABC News. "Someone, some organization is out to get them."
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The father warned, however, "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose."

"If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame," the father told ABC News. "Someone, some organization is out to get them."

If this isn't already hell breaking loose, what is, and who is he suggesting is going to do it?
    Last edited by Bruno; 04-19-2013 at 10:05 AM.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Dead men tell no tales
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post
    In the interview the father said he had talked to his sons earlier this week and they admitted to the bombing.
    Huh? That's not what I read at all.

The elder Tsarnaev insisted that his sons were innocent, but said he would appeal to his son to "surrender peacefully."
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Then perhaps you should edit your 1st post so that you are not spreading false information.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Inside job.

He knows his sons better than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Inside job.

He knows his sons better than anyone.
    Yeah, because parents of murderers don't ever say: "he was a good kid, I can't believe it."

Oh wait, it's the most banal line ever.

Boston on lock down...interesting...i'm watching a FOX woman reporter standing near a vacant street dressed in red while blackhawk choppers are flying everywhere, cop cars flying by.... Seems a little un-safe to me......oh well...hazard pay maybe?

Uncle says they were 'losers'. One of them was struggling at school.

Potentially stupid and recruited by intelligence services and given money.

They might not know much about the op but after yesterday they probably realized they've been cut loose by handlers and have to take the wrap like they did to LHO. Hence freakout.

Yeah inside job. The government planted the bombs they were throwing out the window of a stolen suv. They found them and for safety reasons they started throwing them out the windows.

FBI has history of setting up these 'terrorists'

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FBI has history of setting up these 'terrorists'
    Not denying that. Just saying, they could have stopped it anytime.

dammit...we need a B2 bomber flyover!

Uncle Tsarni also called Tamerlan a “loser,” who had not finished school and gone to college as his younger brother had.

He said his nephews’ actions are “not comprehendible in our family,” saying he’d followed news of the bombings with everyone else and, “I was saying ‘these are barbarians, whoever they are.’”

“For people, listen, what can I say? Sympathy, condolences. That I’m with them! And, if some of them are ready to send their curses on me, I’m ready to accept it because I’m associated with these bastards (by blood). What else can I say? What else normal person can say?”

The suspects’ uncle said he didn’t know why they’d perpetrate such acts.

“They’ve been refugees in the is country. They’ve been refugees.” he said. “They got their start as refugees, refugees from war.”

Potentially stupid and recruited by intelligence services and given money.
    Wasn't one of them given a scholarship to MIT?

Suspects' Father Says He Believes Sons Were Framed
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...ns-were-framed:

911 Operator @911BUFF JUST IN - ANZUR TSARNAEV, FATHER OF SUSPECTS IN BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING SAYS, HE BELIEVES SECRET SERVICES FRAMED HIS SONS. BBC. #911BUFF
    Related:

911 Operator ‏@911BUFF 16m ONGOING MASSIVE MANHUNT FOR MOST WANTED MAN IN AMERICA. SUSPECT BECAME A U.S. CITIZEN ON 9/11/12.
    Since the bombing is being used to pass CISPA and more gun control, I'm curious as to why it hasn't slowed down immigration reform. I guess driving down wages, and importing D voters and terrorists is more important to the Globalist Ruling Class.
    Last edited by Lucille; 04-19-2013 at 10:55 AM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Does anyone see his father now being framed as the mastermind?

nothing to make out of his father's statement. What father can comprehend their son committing such an evil act?

of course, the Alex Jones cult will take this and run with it to support their theories
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Story War, RPF would be champions along with DP, http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ing-party-game
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    nothing to make out of his father's statement. What father can comprehend their son committing such an evil act?

of course, the Alex Jones cult will take this and run with it to support their theories
    I think a STFU AJ moneybomb might benefit the Liberty Movement. I suggested this idea over at DP. The aj minions neg repped me ooo well. If i was rich I would Pay AJ a Yearly Salary to STFU!! everyday aj opens his mouth.He makes beck look better and i cannot stand beck. donate all proceeds to amash,glen bradley and other liberty candidates. THE STFU AJ MONEYBOMB, hell i would borrow money to donate!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Related:

Since the bombing is being used to pass CISPA and more gun control, I'm curious as to why it hasn't slowed down immigration reform. I guess driving down wages, and importing D voters and terrorists is more important to the Globalist Ruling Class.
    I owe you some rep after I spread it around.

Edit: mission accomplished
    Last edited by jtap; 04-19-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Authorities said they were planning a “controlled explosion” for later Friday afternoon at a house in Cambridge that they planned to search. They declined to provide details but said the investigation had yielded several new leads. Massachusetts Gov. Deval L. Patrick (D) urged residents to remain indoors and open their doors only for law enforcement officers.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...87f_print.html
    ================

Cool

Uncle Tsarni also called Tamerlan a “loser,” who had not finished school and gone to college as his younger brother had.

He said his nephews’ actions are “not comprehendible in our family,” saying he’d followed news of the bombings with everyone else and, “I was saying ‘these are barbarians, whoever they are.’”

“For people, listen, what can I say? Sympathy, condolences. That I’m with them! And, if some of them are ready to send their curses on me, I’m ready to accept it because I’m associated with these bastards (by blood). What else can I say? What else normal person can say?”

The suspects’ uncle said he didn’t know why they’d perpetrate such acts.

“They’ve been refugees in the is country. They’ve been refugees.” he said. “They got their start as refugees, refugees from war.”

I feel sorry for the uncle. someone here at the RPfs brought up how all the smoke stems from something like vintage 1800s black powder.

the type of "anarchist's cookbook" device even if elemental is rather specific. they are either a tag~team in total isolation or part of something.

if in a panic the younger brother ran over the older brother when in a getaway car, he's a bundle of nerves hunting for an exit strategy as in

a.s.a.p. and the mass media said the badly wounded older brother took himself to an ER and dies in the wee hours after being operated on...

could we simply do a moneybomb that is value neutral about monsieur alex jones
    and instead focus on the all the people hurt by all this as well as creating a fund
    to keep the spirit of liberty alive if only because in 1775 our brave Sons of Liberty
    would have totally liked the idea of keeping our inalienable rights alive & eternal?
    Last edited by Aratus; 04-19-2013 at 12:07 PM. Reason: dangit... we have had a glimpse into FEMA in overdrive

The mugshots have gone out NATIONWIDE.

This is from Columbus, Ohio:

They've LHO'd him. Every newspaper tomorrow will have his full bio of him being full of hatred and seething with rage.

They might as well just get this over and finish him off. He's been convicted by the mainstream media and the FBI.
    Last edited by itshappening; 04-19-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast