Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 1,081 to 1,087 of 1087

Thread: Live video coverage on the gunfight involving explosives in Watertown, Massachusetts

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Possible blood stains and bullet holes."
    Rand Paul 2016

So they're claiming he was actually shot during the standoff last night/this morning and has been holed up in the boat all day, bleeding but still alive. If really shot in the neck I have a hard time believing he's still alive.

And douchebag on CNN just compared WoT to the WoD, saying they will never end. Great......
    Last edited by devil21; 04-19-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So they're claiming he was actually shot during the standoff last night/this morning and has been holed up in the boat all day, bleeding but still alive. If really shot in the neck I have a hard time believing he's still alive.
    Based off the pics I saw, I doubt he'll be alive much longer. But who knows.

Of course, it might be just long enough for the FBI to get the intel they need.
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    "smells slightly fishy"
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 04-19-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Oh boy here comes the attempts to smear the mother as a radical muslim 9/11 conspiracy theorist on CNN.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637