Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Live video coverage on the gunfight involving explosives in Watertown, Massachusetts

Good heavens, uniformed military personnel are patrolling the perimeter:

Josh Brogadir ‏@joshbNECN
    Soldiers walking around perimeter established on Mt. Auburn St Watertown #necn pic.twitter.com/Lht23xzFvj

Last edited by Inkblots; 04-18-2013 at 11:41 PM.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rania Khalek ‏@RaniaKhalek now
    Several officers, guns drawn backing away from suspect lying face down on ground limbs spread. http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th...oston_Marathon … #mitshooting #boston
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mt. Auburn St is where they set up their command post

Seems too coincidental that they are NOT related. I suppose it is possible, but it seems unlikely in my opinion.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Good heavens, uniformed military are patrolling the perimeter:

Josh Brogadir ‏@joshbNECN
    Soldiers walking around perimeter established on Mt. Auburn St Watertown #necn pic.twitter.com/Lht23xzFvj

Better be national guard. Posse comitatus

But then, NDAA.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Another pic from twitter... window shot wonder who this guy is

possibly related:

Halo Efekti ‏@haloefekti now
    ‘Police Wanted suspects' photos now on billboards around Boston. http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIK7vCLCUAAqaPV.jpg …’ http://qote.me/RDd15o +MITshooting police killed

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Better be national guard. Posse comitatus

But then, NDAA.
    That's just what I'm worried about.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

They said they just arrested a guy for having a backpack. His friend is there talking to reporters.

WCVB-TV Boston ‏@WCVB now
    WCVB Designer Shane Windstorm reports uniformed personnel removed on a gurney toward an ambulance in Watertown. Conscious and talking

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WCVB-TV Boston ‏@WCVB now
    WCVB Designer Shane Windstorm reports uniformed personnel removed on a gurney toward an ambulance in Watertown. Conscious and talking

AKitz Andrew Kitzenberg 10m
    Backpacks left on laurel st. Bomb squad is out #mit #mitshooting #boston pic.twitter.com/0A3Mjmshkz

Last edited by Texan4Life; 04-18-2013 at 11:55 PM.

And now chaos returns to its source.
    Best of luck in life.

This higher res shot of the marathon suspect belongs in the other thread but I don't want to look for it right now:

https://twitter.com/AntDeRosa/status...912129/photo/1

Guillermo Jimenez ‏@tracesofreality now
    Overheard on police scanner: local hospital on "code black". Can anyone translate? #MIT #Watertown #Boston http://audio5.radioreference.com/446184308

Russian Market ‏@russian_market now
    Arrest happening. Is this one of the two Boston bomber suspects? (h/t @sethmnookin) --> pic.twitter.com/QByp1IPBvt

Any sort of crisis, could be a bomb threat.

~heidilore~ ‏@ParanormalAR now
    RT @sethmnookin: Reporter next to me just said on phone "Smell of gunpowder is overwhelming." There is absolutely no smell of gunpowder.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Randy Kessler ‏@BarryNMooch now
    How do those $#@!s have grenades and autotmatic weapons, and I can't buy a box of 22 or 223 Ammo at Wal Mart?

Here's what I've gathered, not sure if it's 100% accurate.

Ok, so after the officer got shot at MIT, there was a carjacking in Watertown, and when cops responded the carjackers were shooting at them and throwing grenades before the carjackers barrelled past them and got away?

Also, some kid was arrested for having a backpack and was released shortly after.

Some robots are looking for unexploded bombs on the street.
    Last edited by Petar; 04-19-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Any info on the devices? Pressure cookers?
    Best of luck in life.

Traditional American ‏@RightWingAngel now
    LIVE: State Police say they're dealing with "multiple scenes" in Watertown and Cambridge - http://bit.ly/11jwbKG via @TheMatthewKeys

and apparently there is a bomb threat at a hospital.

Halo Efekti ‏@haloefekti now
    Boston http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th...oston_Marathon … says guy who was in police custody released, taken because had backpack

sensationalism gone wild or what?

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    Any info on the devices? Pressure cookers?
    I don't think they know what the devices are yet, or if they exist; the bomb squad has to look inside the backpacks.

Seth Mnookin ‏@sethmnookin now
    "Second vehicle being deployed at Dexter and Nichols." Appears Swat truck I just tweeted headed there. It's a Boston PD special ops truck.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ~heidilore~ ‏@ParanormalAR now
    RT @sethmnookin: Reporter next to me just said on phone "Smell of gunpowder is overwhelming." There is absolutely no smell of gunpowder.
    Randy Kessler ‏@BarryNMooch now
    How do those $#@!s have grenades and autotmatic weapons, and I can't buy a box of 22 or 223 Ammo at Wal Mart?
    lol

Sounds like a cop circle jerk and cluster $#@!, so far.

Herbert Drewver ‏@FigDrewton now
    "All units 189 Mass Ave, report of a male placing a device in a trench"

Official Whacko Bird ‏@ApacheFreedom now
    I bet everyone in that neighborhood right now wishes they had an AR15 with at least a 30 round mag. #shamelessguntweet

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast