Thread: April 19th Waco memorial thread 20 years ago

April 19th Waco memorial thread 20 years ago

May all of the dead rest in peace...

May all of the "agents" involved rot in hell.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    May all those who deny government involvement open their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    May all those who deny government involvement open their eyes.
    lol I don't think this one was government, but then again, I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by VoteRandPaul2016 View Post
    lol I don't think this one was government, but then again, I wouldn't be surprised.
    Who was it then?

Trailer (short)

Full Video (long)
    http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...lliam_Gazecki/
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-18-2013 at 08:34 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Oops, I somehow misread this for an OK city thread.

Waco did consist of a systematic mass murder though.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Oops, I somehow misread this for an OK city thread.

Waco did consist of a systematic mass murder though.
    So was OKC. (also an anniversary)

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    So was OKC. (also an anniversary)

Yep.

GOVERNMENT INFORMANT: DELTA FORCE INVOLVED IN WACO SHOOT-OUT
    http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/dsp/specialReports_pc_carden_detail.htm?reportID={F2C7 79CB-5791-4E46-8FBD-A146C83E6EFF}
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    May all of the dead rest in peace...

May all of the "agents" involved rot in hell.
    Amen.

The day I woke up to the threat to liberty posed by the feds. The truth was undeniable.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    The day I woke up to the threat to liberty posed by the feds. The truth was undeniable.
    My "ah hah" moment as well.

Rodney King, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Elian Gonzalez.

Those four incidents made it pretty clear to me that the ruling class was fully prepared to unleash the enforcer class against we the people, in what turned out to be the opening salvos in the, still ongoing, War on Us.

FLIR footage showing government automatic weapons fire being directed at people fleeing the burning building.

Government sanctioned and approved murder.

War on Us.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Those four incidents made it pretty clear to me that the ruling class was fully prepared to unleash the enforcer class against we the people, in what turned out to be the opening salvos in the, still ongoing, War on Us.

I remember the day of the final assault well. Was a major part of a change in my beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I remember the day of the final assault well. Was a major part of a change in my beliefs.
    What I found almost as disconcerting as the actions of the FBI was the reaction of many citizens - that the religious kooks deserved it. I thought it necessary to remind such persons that this country was started by religious kooks. You should be free to be a religious kook, if you so choose.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

What I found almost as disconcerting as the actions of the FBI was the reaction of many citizens - that the religious kooks deserved it. I thought it necessary to remind such persons that this country was started by religious kooks. You should be free to be a religious kook, if you so choose.

That's because the government made David Koresh out to be a child molester first. I always use the argument for people who continue to spew the government talking points about Waco--since when does the BATF go after child molesters?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I did not wake up then. I was school child at the time being taught that the Branch Davidians were a "crazy cult" and Koresh "thought he was Jesus". It pisses me off nowadays to watch old clips of the DFW media covering the Waco story because I now know it was all lies.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That's because the government made David Koresh out to be a child molester first. I always use the argument for people who continue to spew the government talking points about Waco--since when does the BATF go after child molesters?
    Well what better way to save the children than lighting them on fire and shooting anyone who tries to escape?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The "war" kicked off in the 60's but Rodney King and the Weaver family were definitely testing the waters both with media control and public perception.

What we experience today is just refined techniques, both subjugation and manipulation..

What scares and sickens me is the sheer number of people who actually relish both..
    Last edited by tod evans; 04-18-2013 at 12:22 PM.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Janet Reno's death didn't come soon enough to save these individuals. I hope those that died that day got to bear testimony at her heavenly trial and threw her straight into the eternal flames.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Janet Reno's death didn't come soon enough to save these individuals. I hope those that died that day got to bear testimony at her heavenly trial and threw her straight into the eternal flames.
    Little help here...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Little help here...
    I have the same problem, so can't. But Amen!

This is why I built Midas. This is what drives me. These rats and their system must be destroyed. And I'm going to do what I can to destroy it.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rip
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Netflix added a miniseries made by Paramount Pictures titled "Waco" that is incredible. They don't whitewash the ATF or FBI - the series is very fair in its depiction. Highly highly recommend watching. I literally couldn't stop watching. Watched 6 hours straight from midnight to 6AM.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com