Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Some sort of explosion near the Boston Marathon Finish Line reported on twitter

Some sort of explosion near the Boston Marathon Finish Line reported on twitter

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

OK, I embedded the picture then realized it was graphic, with blood and injured bystanders, and took it down. So know what you are clicking.

https://twitter.com/theoriginalwak/s...864128/photo/1
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-15-2013 at 01:04 PM.

AP reporting TWO explosions

The Associated Press ‏@AP 49s
    BREAKING: Two explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon result in injuries -BW

https://twitter.com/AP/status/323874666617917440

OK which government agency is responsible for this one?

Patch.com ‏@PatchTweet now
    “We're apparently on lockdown at the marathon media hotel. No one is allowed to leave. #bostonmarathon” http://sfy.co/q4g4
    Retweeted by Jason Claffey

http://storify.com/PatchTweet/storypad

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kyle Maxwell ‏@kylemaxwell 3m
    Boston police scanner just reported another unexploded device found.

https://twitter.com/kylemaxwell/stat...75344442609666

Breaking:

Explosion at Boston marathon

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/15...pokesman-says/

Edit: Will a mod please correct title
    Last edited by TomtheTinker; 04-15-2013 at 01:16 PM.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

I bet you it's a 'right wing extremist' on the loose with a pile of assault weapons.

Good God.
    Red: the blood of angry men
    Black: the dark of ages past
    Red: a world about to dawn
    Black: the night that ends at last!

Just saw this popping up on TV, this is bad stuff.

Not liking what I see at all... a lot of blood :/

Boston has great hospitals and EMS. Really keeping the healthcare workers and especially the victims/bystanders on my mind. How horrible.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

12 dead 100 wounded ...unconfirmed from the twitter next to the video stream

wow this does not look good

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

geez, May God be with you in Boston.

Pat Iversen ‏@PatIversen now
    Dear Lord. RT @Boston_Fireman: MCI: 20-30 people injured in front of Boston Public Library after explosion at finish line of Boston Marathon

https://twitter.com/PatIversen/statu...73899479711744

How awful for the people.

In numbers it sounds like a bus crash, but it will get a lot more media, which is why they do it, of course.

Live finish line camera, but not much there now: http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013-bost...9WvR8U.twitter

Took almost 20 minutes for the TV media to actually pick it up after twitter.
    Schiff the Fraud?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevin

It's crazy that the really high inflation STILL hasn't happened. Don't get me wrong. I agree with Peter Schiff that it is going to happen and that the longer they kick the can down the road the worse it's going to be, but every year since 2009 I think, "Okay, this year gold is going to fucking skyrocket" and the last couple years it hasn't gone up much at all!

Fox News live feed overheard a guy talking about 3 dead and then panned to a guy in a wheelchair who had his legs blown off. Wow, this is awful.

Our cruel, dumb world.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't get people most times. Whats wrong with peace people?

Just seen the clip of the bomb going off on CNN. Awful.
    Schiff the Fraud?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevin

It's crazy that the really high inflation STILL hasn't happened. Don't get me wrong. I agree with Peter Schiff that it is going to happen and that the longer they kick the can down the road the worse it's going to be, but every year since 2009 I think, "Okay, this year gold is going to fucking skyrocket" and the last couple years it hasn't gone up much at all!

I'm slowly losing faith in humanity. WTF is wrong with people?

Quote Originally Posted by bbjaylive View Post
    Took almost 20 minutes for the TV media to actually pick it up after twitter.
    There was a time, not long ago, when this wouldn't even be national news.
    It speaks volumes that what was possibly a badly serviced generator blowing up gets everyone on edge and starts either thinking about killing more brown people, or what a shame it is that there's now less of a chance to stop killing more brown people.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast