Thread: North Korea targets Colorado Springs inaccurately in propaganda video

North Korea targets Colorado Springs inaccurately in propaganda video

DENVER - A propaganda video released Saturday by North Korea confirmed that the country will aim nuclear weapons at Colorado Springs and five other U.S. cities.

However, the accompanying computer-generated graphic in the video shows Colorado Springs in approximately Texas or Louisiana. Because of the error, it was initially believed that North Korea was threatening a city in Texas on that trajectory, however the accompanying audio, in Korean, can clearly be heard saying "Colorado Springs" several times.
    Now they're gunning for my hometown. Well I guess this it it. Gonna miss you guys. Or maybe nobody will tell them their map is wrong and they'll aim for Texas.

Last edited by COpatriot; 04-13-2013 at 08:57 PM.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by COpatriot View Post
    Now theyre gunning for my hometown. Well I guess this it it. Gonna miss you guys.
    Oh $#@!... I forgot the Koreans hated pot so much. Gonna miss you man! My state is probably next.

even according to their own propaganda they can't reach Colorado Springs. Now we in L.A. have that miracle shot to wonder about, but not they. Mind you, the last rocket they aimed at the US went 35 miles and fell into the Japan sea...
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Don't forget they used a B52 in their video the other day. They are going to bomb us so hard, our Stealth Bombers will become an 80s singing group.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

$#@!...

Just imagine the Lock Down this $#@!ing place will be under when a real, or more likely false flag, nuke goes off.

All the $#@! up to now will pale into insignificance.

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liberty2897 View Post
    Oh $#@!... I forgot the Koreans hated pot so much. Gonna miss you man! My state is probably next.
    Marijuana is legal in North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    North Korea Has A Surprising Attitude To Marijuana

Business Insider
    Jan. 15, 2013

In North Korea, illicit drug use usually results in a strict punishment. For example, in 2010 one source told NKRadio.org that the government had begun putting signs up saying ‘any drug users will face a firing squad should they be caught' following outbreaks of meth-amphetamine usage in the country.

However, that attitude reportedly doesn't extend to all drugs — in particular, Marijuana is an accepted part of life in the country.
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Is that really true? hahah.... North Korea more free than the US!

You're not kidding...

http://www.businessinsider.com/north...rijuana-2013-1

There is no taboo around pot smoking in the country – many North Koreans know the drug exists and have smoked it. In North Korea, the drug goes by the name of ip tambae or “leaf tobacco.” It is reported to be especially popular amongst young soldiers in the North Korean military – rather than getting hooked on tar & nicotine like their contemporaries in the West, they fraternize without fear of repercussion by lighting up king-sized doobies during down time on the military beat.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    North Korea Has A Surprising Attitude To Marijuana

Business Insider
    Jan. 15, 2013

In North Korea, illicit drug use usually results in a strict punishment. For example, in 2010 one source told NKRadio.org that the government had begun putting signs up saying ‘any drug users will face a firing squad should they be caught' following outbreaks of meth-amphetamine usage in the country.

However, that attitude reportedly doesn't extend to all drugs — in particular, Marijuana is an accepted part of life in the country.
    I was gonna bomb your $#@!, before I got high.

I was gonna launch my missiles, but then I got high.

They invaded my ass and I know why.

Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high.

Quote Originally Posted by liberty2897 View Post
    Is that really true? hahah.... North Korea more free than the US!
    Did you read this part?

North Korea: "any drug users will face a firing squad should they be caught'" (excluding Marijuana)

SOURCE:
    ----

Just move man, problem solved.

Colorado Springs... do you think they found out about our StarGate program?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Did you read this part?

North Korea: "any drug users will face a firing squad should they be caught'" (excluding Marijuana)

SOURCE:
    Yeah, but they added more hairstyles and now they allow pizza. They are gaining on Bloomberg, at very least....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

focus on your own damn family written on rocket? saw that saying the other day on a bumper sticker, made me think of co springs.
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 04-14-2013 at 01:39 AM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.