Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glen "Gunny" MoneyBomb for NC GOP Vice Chair

I want to thank everyone who has helped make this happen, we have gone this far thanks to you and your generous contributions. A few, in particular, have given far, far more than their fair share and I cannot begin to thank you enough.

We have been pushing strong, too strong it seems. A few weeks ago, it looked like we were going to take it in the first round, as both the momentum and the weight were on our side. As it became obvious what was going to happen, the establishment took note, and recruited a ringer to throw her hat into the ring.

Endorsed by the most establishmentarian Republican in the entire State, β¡II ℃øɓγ (who has a multi-decade history of consolidating establishment power and crushing the conservative grassroots) she opened her campaign with tens of thousands of dollars spending. She has Tea party credibility and will grab most of the establishment. The problem is that with all this establishmentarian backing, who will she really serve once in office?

Also, her #1 claim to fame is that she was one of the chief proponents of the NC Marriage Amendment in the State. This is problematic for the future of the Party in the State of North Carolina, given that 70% of all voters aged 18-33 currently support gay marriage. This number can only rise given the current state of public schooling and their involvement in issues best left to the parents. No matter where one stands on the issue, you can't influence public policy or opinion if you cannot get into office. If you alienate the entire millennial generation and those who come after them, then the party will become extinct and die out as the activists age out.

There is no doubt that they are deeply harming themselves in the long term, the short-sightedness of these Republican activists is astounding, often thinking only of the next election rather than 10, 20, or 30 years into the future. Nevertheless, the majority of the delegates are completely sold on these things, and what was a few weeks ago a sure thing, has become a close race if not almost a long shot.

As a direct result of this development, I have taken a head-on approach to the marriage amendment question, as even though it is passed into law and written into the Constitution, done and gone and a thing of the past, for many of these folks this is "The Most Important Issue In The World (tm)" and letting the past be in the past is not an option in any case.

Here is a 1.8MB PDF that demonstrates my (truthful) approach towards articulating my objections, and I am happy to report that it has had effectively blunted the sledgehammer attack they were waging on the issue. Had I not been able to blunt that (mostly fallacious) attack, then a victory would have been nearly impossible. It is still possible, even if it is improbable because of the intense establishmentarian lobbying and mounds of cash now being poured out onto the late-entry ringer.

I just want everybody to know that we were doing so well that the establishment sat up and took notice, and what was a few weeks ago all but a sure thing, has now become intensely difficult -- and that for all the wrong reasons. This move will seriously alienate the 18-35 demographic, without which the Republican Party cannot possibly survive into the next couple decades. I sincerely hope that the delegates consider these things carefully as we go into Charlotte in June.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 05-10-2013 at 04:06 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for the update Gunny. Im not surprised at all that they're trying to push an establishment type now that you're gaining momentum. It's times like these that I wonder why some in our own camp are worried about "offending the NCGOP establishment", because when the rubber meets the road, the establishment refuses to play ball with us when it matters and when it would help heal some wounds.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-10-2013 at 04:34 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Another testimonial.

Steve Trubilla:

Glen Bradley is a Christian Patriot that has served in the United States Marine Corps.He knows what he is talking about and he is willing to fight for what he believes in. He is not a stuffed shirt. I support him and ask everyone else to do so as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jacque View Post
    Ticker countdown..... $4550 to reach the goal.

Please spread the word. We need 450 supporters to give $10 each to reach the goal. I just kicked in my $500 tax return to pay for the full page ad.

We are still in need of the following:
    table $250
    lapel stickers $400
    signs to hold at the convention $500
    printed material for the convention packets $1000
    last payment on the Hospitality Suite $500
    This would help a lot.

Thanks, Freedom Mom
    Just an update. The table and the balance of the Hospitality Suite has been paid. I will be checking on sign printing this week. Trying to find Gunny's proof so I can send it to my local printer here in Henderson.

Thanks for all your support. RP guys are the greatest!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BREAKING NEWS:
    RLCNC donated the $500 to pay for the last half of the Hospitality Suite.

Ticker count down:: drum roll please.......... $2580. We can do it!

So... what id deadline for this ?
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    So... what id deadline for this ?
    The printed literature needs to be to NCGOP HQ by May 31. The signs need to be ready for the convention on June 6th. Glen has a forum on Thursday and we will be in Charlotte from Thursday through Sunday. If we can get the $1400 covered by the 31st, then I can order the signs and have the money in time for the printers.

Then all I have to worry about is food for Friday night Hospitality Suite. I can do that.

Ticker count down:: $2515. We can do it!

Please spread the word. We need 250 supporters to give $10 each to reach the goal. I just kicked in my $500 tax return to pay for the full page ad. Our original goal was $5000. We have just crossed the half way mark today.

We are still in need of the following:
    lapel stickers $400
    printed material for the convention packets $1000
    Hospitality Suite food $500
    This would help a lot.

Thanks, Freedom Mom

Ticker countdown $2470.

The signs ended up costing $200 more then expected. THis would help fund the food for the Hospitality Suite too.

How come there aren't any Rocky videos in here? You know the ones where he's running thru the streets training to face off against Mr. T or Ivan...

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great turnout at the BBQ fundraiser.

Ticker countdown $1550.

Convention June 7. Gunny has a candidate forum in Charlotte on Thursday, June 6. Thank you all for your support.

Great turnout at the BBQ fundraiser.

Ticker countdown $1550.

Convention June 7. Gunny has a candidate forum in Charlotte on Thursday, June 6. Thank you all for your support.
    What's the info on this candidate forum?

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    What's the info on this candidate forum?
    Hey everyone sorry we havent been able to update the information, we are still unable to update the info on fb so im going to try to tag as many people as possible to make sure this gets to people. Here is the info:
    JUNE 6TH
    From 5p.m. to 8p.m.
    At the Scottish Rite Temple in Charlotte
    4740 Randolph Road Charlotte, NC 28211-2920

$50.00 bump.

I am saddened that the first page of my "New Posts" is adorned with pet genitalia discussions, an old argument about breasts, a creepy thread that simultaneously laments the lack of women in the movement while proving exactly why such a lack exists, a whinefest about how someone is wrong on the internet, and so on. People are free to donate to whatever they want (or not donate to it) but it seems ridiculous that someone on these forums --- someone a lot of folks respect, judging from the "which forum member should be President" thread --- is asking for a total of $1500 left, and can't get it.

Come the hell on.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    $50.00 bump.

I am saddened that the first page of my "New Posts" is adorned with pet genitalia discussions, an old argument about breasts, a creepy thread that simultaneously laments the lack of women in the movement while proving exactly why such a lack exists, a whinefest about how someone is wrong on the internet, and so on. People are free to donate to whatever they want (or not donate to it) but it seems ridiculous that someone on these forums --- someone a lot of folks respect, judging from the "which forum member should be President" thread --- is asking for a total of $1500 left, and can't get it.

Come the hell on.
    We are our own worst enemy. We'd rather talk or do the circular firing squad routine than something tangible.

Hey everyone sorry we havent been able to update the information, we are still unable to update the info on fb so im going to try to tag as many people as possible to make sure this gets to people. Here is the info:
    JUNE 6TH
    From 5p.m. to 8p.m.
    At the Scottish Rite Temple in Charlotte
    4740 Randolph Road Charlotte, NC 28211-2920
    Are there any other speakers scheduled to be there?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Are there any other speakers scheduled to be there?
    Just the 2 candidates, Claude Pope, Jack Brosch, - Chairman candidates
    Glen Bradley, Joyce K, David Goetz and Marcus Kindley - Vice Chairman.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you guys so much.

Ticker countdown $1450.

"ticker" is very funny word when you look at it...
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Go Gunny!

(sorry so late!)
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 05-29-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Count down ..... as I click the ticker $1250.00

Ticker countdown....$1240

We are on the last leg. Signs and packet literature will be ready next week. Getting close to the wire but Gunny always finds the best, most cost effective companies to get stuff printed.

donated.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

bump for liberty!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast