Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glen "Gunny" MoneyBomb for NC GOP Vice Chair

Glen "Gunny" MoneyBomb for NC GOP Vice Chair

Convention cost details:
    I got the details on the cost for the convention. These are all on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. Immediate need is the Executive Suite, Display Table, Program Ad and Printouts for the convention packets. Here is the following information on items.

Executive Suite $500 per night. $1000. Must be received by May 1:$500 down payment made today
    Table $250.00 must be received by May 25
    Program ad $300 to $1000. Must be in by May 17th.

2 important things, the room and the ad.

Gunny needs your support. He has been making great strides in NC and you can help him on this next goal.

Please help Gunny win the position NC GOP Vice Chairman. Thanks Forum friends. Please spread the word. The sooner we get the registration forms in, the sooner we are guaranteed the stuff.

Thank you in advance for all your help and support. Without all our RP friends, he would not have become the first Ron Paul Constitutionalist elected as Representative in North Carolina.

We have around...

$500 Liberty Suite
    $500 in labeling
    $500 in Printing
    $500 in Gas

-----
    $2000 goal

Freedom Mom

Donate
    Last edited by jacque; 04-11-2013 at 06:26 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

With an additional $500. Glen can get these tabloids printed.

$2500 and I can do the tabloids --> http://glenbradley.net/share/GBTabloid.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Go Gunny!
    Trying to send you a PM but your box is full. If you change your sig to make the entire sentence the "hyperlink", instead of just the Donate HERE part, it will help Glen's website search engine rankings too.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

bump...It is a shame there is so little interest in this.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    bump...It is a shame there is so little interest in this.
    afternoon bump....please donate a few bucks this weekend to Glen's efforts! There's a +rep in it for ya!

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

bump!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Total so far is $175. Please kick in a few bucks to help Glen "Gunny" become the first Liberty Vice Chair and make NC a true Liberty state.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bumpski
    " Be sure to get your very own Orgoonian™ Action Figure while supplies last."
    Ex Gladio Libertas
    Bend meetup video
    YouTube - Ron Paul rally in Bend, Oregon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVo1...eature=related

All your delegates are belong to us!

Bump.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Off to District 2 this morning and then on the Moore Tax day Rally.

They are off to District 2 this morning and then on the Moore Tax day Rally.

If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

That was District 7, and we're cutting back on gas so it will be Moore Tea today instead of both. CD7 wasn't responsive enough to know we were coming, and we'll save two and a half hours driving while Moore Tea is active promotion. More bang for the buck right now.

Thanks for the update Glenn. Ill be able to throw a little more your way Friday but in the meantime come ON guys. Dig in and toss Gunny some FRNs!!!!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Ron Paul Endorsement

This came from Ron Paul when Glen was running for NC Senate District 18.

Dear Friends in Liberty,

Our R3VOLUTION is growing by leaps and bounds!

Today, I’d like to endorse – and urge you to vote for – Representative Glen Bradley for North Carolina State Senate District 18 in the May 8 Republican Primary.

Like you, Glen firmly believes in our founding principles of individual liberty, free markets, sound money, and constitutional government.

A Marine Corps veteran, he’s never once wavered in his convictions during his time in the State House – even when it meant standing against his own Party.

When Washington bureaucrats attempted to take over our entire food industry, Representative Bradley fought against them by introducing the Farmer’s Freedom Protection Act.

On every single issue – from guns to taxes to unnecessary regulations on small businesses to REAL ID – Representative Bradley has courageously fought Washington’s attempts to force federal rules and regulations on the good folks in North Carolina.

In fact, because of his efforts, he’s considered one of the leading advocates for using the Tenth Amendment to block federal regulations.

He’s also considered one of the leading advocates for sound money in the country, introducing legislation in North Carolina to allow silver and gold to once again be legal tender and speaking out on this issue on national TV.

If you agree that we need more principled men and women like Representative Bradley in office, then I hope you’ll agree to vote for Glen – and make a generous donation to his State Senate campaign if you can.

Glen doesn’t have – nor want – the special interest lobby funding his campaign.

He’s not a career politician. In fact, Glen was never involved in politics at all before he was inspired by my 2008 presidential run.

Instead, Glen is a true Patriot who is fed up with the corruption in government – and wants to do something about it.

And since the special interest lobby knows he’s running to put the brakes on their Big Government gravy train, you can be sure they’re going all out to defeat him during the upcoming May 8 Republican Primary.

That’s why Glenn is counting on good folks like you – who truly value individual liberty and freedom – to help him lead the fight against Big Government in the North Carolina State Senate.

You can do that by voting for Glen in the May 8 Republican Primary – and by contributing to his campaign.

Like Glen, I know what it’s like to take on the entire political establishment.

I’ve been doing it for more than 30 years now.

I’m confident that – with the help and support of folks like you – Glen has a great chance of becoming the next State Senator in District 18.

So please, help Glen fight the political establishment by voting for him for the State Senate on May 8 and by making a generous donation to his campaign.

You won’t be disappointed you did!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. I’m proud to endorse Representative Glen Bradley’s campaign for State Senate, and I hope you’ll vote for him in the Tuesday, May 8 Republican primary and make a generous contribution to his campaign.

Glen firmly believes in our founding principles of individual liberty, free markets, sound money, and constitutional government.

We are at $275 on the ticker. Thanks guys.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

10$ +rep & 1 not that funny joke

25$ +rep & 1 joke

50$ +rep & 1 dirty joke

BUAHAHAHA

We need your help. Gunny needs your help. You have donated $275 so far. This will pay for the 2nd quarter of the Hospitality Suite. Please help Glen win the seat as the NC GOP Vice Chairman

I find it hard to believe we can't get our guy a couple thousand bucks. I know times are tough.... Can you spare ten bucks?
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Donation Bump

Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #XX1234567890XX)

Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Apr 15, 2013 Donation To Glen Bradley Completed ... -$50.00 USD

Name:
    Glen Bradley (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email:
    glen42@gmail.com

Total amount:
    -$50.00 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    -$50.00 USD

Donation Amount:
    -$50.00 USD

Purpose:
    Glen Bradley for NCGOP Vice Chairman
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2013
    Time:
    08:39:40 PDT
    Completed

What can 84 Freedom fighters do to help Gunny? --->Donate $20.

Only $1675 left to go...
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

Thats 1.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckinMike View Post
    Donation Bump

Only $1675 left to go...
    +rep

You dont have to give him money... notes will do.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckinMike View Post
    Donation Bump

Only $1675 left to go...
    I know there are 84 true Liberty fighters here that can spare $20. If not then 168 can spare $10. Even $5 will do it. Thanks guys for keeping this going.

Gunny spoke today at a Tax Day Rally in New Bern, NC. Thursday, he will be at the Asheville Tea Party in Arden. They will be sending delegates to Charlotte to vote for Glen.

http://glenbradley.net/?pg=donate

Bump for extra people hanging out tonight.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    I find it hard to believe we can't get our guy a couple thousand bucks. I know times are tough.... Can you spare ten bucks?
    This is nothing new. For all the headlines about our supposed fund raising might, we sure do leave a lot of liberty candidates dying on the vine.

Quote Originally Posted by jacque View Post
    I know there are 84 true Liberty fighters here that can spare $20. If not then 168 can spare $10. Even $5 will do it. Thanks guys for keeping this going.

Gunny spoke today at a Tax Day Rally in New Bern, NC. Thursday, he will be at the Asheville Tea Party in Arden. They will be sending delegates to Charlotte to vote for Glen.

http://glenbradley.net/?pg=donate
    What time is the rally and Glen's speech in Asheville? Ill be in Asheville on thursday but heading back home at some point that day.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast