Thread: McConnell bugged by Progress Kentucky

McConnell bugged by Progress Kentucky

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's shocking how low these progs will go.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Bolsheviks.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Yeah, cause Republicans are so above anything like that. RNC ring a bell?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Overheard and recorded from a public hallway... It sounds like McConnell and staff need to be more careful.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Progress Kentucky PAC behind illegally recorded McConnell tape, says Louisville NPR affili

OK, that is unfair because PageOne Kentucky had it first but they were teasing it over days:

http://pageonekentucky.com/

here's the dailycaller article: http://t.co/y58304aQIr
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Yeah, cause Republicans are so above anything like that. RNC ring a bell?
    Didn't say Republicans were above that. Watergate too.

I was going to post the Page One article which seemed to be building to this, but he left the punch line for tomorrow. I did post it when I saw the daily caller article, but this was already posted. It is in my link above, though.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.