Thread: Philip Eby for State Representative District 58

Philip Eby for State Representative District 58

Deleted
    Last edited by archer1600; 10-31-2016 at 10:48 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Deleted, all is well.
    Last edited by William Tell; 01-09-2014 at 10:02 PM.

Deleted
    Last edited by archer1600; 10-31-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by archer1600 View Post
    I am back on board. The campaign is going great and we're knocking hundreds of Doors. We could use all the help we can get. You should call me about getting involved. Here's my cell: 817-996-6442
    I will call you, we also need help in my district (HD 59) We must get J.D Sheffield out of office.

Yea Sheffield is awful. Your choice sir. This is a very good time to be in Texas for the Liberty Movement.

Quote Originally Posted by archer1600 View Post
    Yea Sheffield is awful. Your choice sir. This is a very good time to be in Texas for the Liberty Movement.
    What choice do you mean? Do you mean my choice between Howard Ray and Danny Pelton, or something else? Yes things are looking encouraging throughout the State.

Oh I was just saying it's your choice where you wanna volunteer. Either 59 or 58. Pelton seems to be the better choice because he's got the empower texans endorsement. They're allies but not "us"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by William Tell; 10-19-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Empower Texans (finally) endorsed Philip Eby:

Texans for Fiscal Responsibility today endorsed Philip Eby in the open-seat House District 58 race.

“Philip Eby is an entrepreneur with a passion for conservative, grassroots-focused leadership,” said TFR president Michael Quinn Sullivan. “Mr. Eby brings forward the values and principles that have made Texas strong. In Philip Eby, Texans will have a legislator who understands that leadership starts by doing what is right.”

Eby and his wife own a construction company in Clifton.

“A great many friends in HD58 encouraged us to look carefully at the candidates and the campaigns they were running,” added Sullivan. “Philip Eby brings forward a strong work ethic, and a deep-seated commitment to do right by the people of Texas.”

HD58 has been represented since 2003 by Rob Orr, who announced in the summer of 2013 that he would not be seeking re-election.

A complete listing of current endorsements by Texans for Fiscal Responsibility can be found at www.EmpowerTexans.com.

Lol he texted me the moment of the endorsement.

Philip is going on to the May 27 Republican Primary runoff election. He placed first in the 4 way primary. Bryan made a campaign evaluation thread for him at my request. Fill it up with Philip info, Y'all!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...entative-TX%29

Philip has been endorse by the top 5 Texas House Conservatives. So things are looking up, but he needs donations and Volunteers. I am helping out by blockwalking.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

You're in contact with Sybil correct? Are you going to the event this Saturday?

bump
    Last edited by William Tell; 02-15-2017 at 11:39 AM.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today all we did was PHONE BANK, PHONE BANK, PHONE BANK. 2 more days until the run-off.

bump
    Last edited by William Tell; 02-15-2017 at 11:40 AM.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe