Thread: The United Nations: Why It's Time to Get Us Out - Kulpsville, PA - May 08, 2013

The United Nations: Why It's Time to Get Us Out - Kulpsville, PA - May 08, 2013

The United Nations: Why It's Time to Get Us Out--Kulpsville, PA

Date: May 08, 2013
    Time: 7:30 PM

Towamencin Firehouse
    1590 Bustard Road
    Kulpsville, Pennsylvania

American founders advocated for a foreign policy of commerce with all nations and entangling alliances with none. Yet, for decades Congress has done the opposite, allowing the United Nations to have a voice in the everyday lives of Americans. What have we gotten in return? Further indebtedness, unconstitutional wars, and laws and regulations that run contrary to the American way of life.

Join John McManus for a local presentation on the United Nations and how it is time for the U.S. to leave the organization and govern the country in the best interest of all Americans.

John F. McManus has lectured about American exceptionalism, the founding fathers and constitutionally limited government for 40+ years. He is currently President of The John Birch Society, Publisher of The New American magazine and author of five books.

Admission: $10.00
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wierd... this is about 2 miles from where I live. I guess that means I should go.

Where is Kulpsville?
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

The "Lansdale" stop on the NE extenstion of the turnpike is actually kulpsville. It's about 25 miles north of philly.

because we are RULED by them...

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

AND I AINT REPRESENTED!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    The "Lansdale" stop on the NE extenstion of the turnpike is actually kulpsville. It's about 25 miles north of philly.
    To far for me on a work day. But thanks. You should go and let us know how it went. My tea party may be interested in Mr. McManus speaking @ one of our meetings.
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul