Thread: Agenda 21: How Will it Affect You? - North Brunswick, NJ - April 18, 2013

Agenda 21: How Will it Affect You? - North Brunswick, NJ - April 18, 2013

Agenda 21: How Will it Affect You? Presentation--North Brunswick, NJ

Date: April 18, 2013
    Time: 7:00 PM

North Brunswick Public Library
    880 Herman's Road
    North Brunswick, New Jersey

Sustaining the environment is something we all have a vested interest in, and sustaining our environment has led us down the road to environmentalism. Then a strange thing happened. Environmentalism came to a fork in the road. And while the rhetoric took one route, the agenda took another.

Please come out for this important presentation & learn more about the United Nations program called Agenda 21 and how it affects you.

Contact Information:

Kip Webster, 973-934-1775, kwebster@jbs.org
    Dan O’Neill, 609-477-3724, doneill56@hotmail.com

Admission is free.

Sponsored by the local chapters of The John Birch Society.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has anyone read Beck's book on this? Is it worth reading? And you all know how I feel about the Beckstabber, I'm just curious.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Has anyone read Beck's book on this? Is it worth reading? And you all know how I feel about the Beckstabber, I'm just curious.
    Glenn Beck co-wrote a fictional book about Agenda 21 and what the future might look like. Not really worth reading in my opinion.

Here's a book review:

Book Review: Agenda 21
    Last edited by FrankRep; 04-06-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.