Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS - Fundraiser - Glen Bradley for Vice Chairman

BREAKING NEWS - Fundraiser - Glen Bradley for Vice Chairman

Convention cost details:
    I got the details on the cost for the convention. These are all on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. Immediate need is the Executive Suite and the Program Ad. Here is the following.

Executive Suite $500 per night. $1000. Must be received by May 1 with money
    Table $250.00 must be received by May 25
    Program ad $300 to $1000. Must be in by May 17th.

All on a first come first serve basis. 2 important things, the room and the ad.

Please help Gunny win the position NC GOP Vice Chairman. Thanks Forum friends. Please spread the word. The soon we get the registration forms in, the sooner we are guaranteed the stuff.

Please donate today

Freedom Mom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

This email confirms that you have donated Glen Bradley $25.00 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *GLEN42".
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

//
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

donated Glen please kick some ass honey.

I just kicked ya 50 bucks. Go Gunny Go.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Bump for our own.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Confirmation Number: 90C25712XB35xxxxx Placed on Apr 6, 2013
    Purpose Donation
    amount
    Glen Bradley for NCGOP Vice Chairman $25.00 USD

Total Amount: $25.00 USD
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

Hospitality Suite $500 per night. $1000. Must be received by May 1 with money.

Please kick in just a little. We can get the suite and maybe by then my tax return will be back to pay for the others.

Thanks for all your support.

Freedom Mom

BUMP

Please help just a little. We are making a difference, 1 precinct, 1 county, 1 state at a time. Help us turn NC into the next LIBERTY State.

bump
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Placed on Apr 7, 2013

Purpose: Glen Bradley for NCGOP Vice Chairman

Donation amount: $25.00 USD

Total Amount: $25.00 USD

Come on guys Gunny needs 1000 bucks.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

blimp
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    jacque,
    Any way you can keep this thread updated with total donations toward the goal? It helps to give us something to work toward, sorta like the old MB tickers and your running total on your previous fundraiser thread.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    jacque,
    Any way you can keep this thread updated with total donations toward the goal? It helps to give us something to work toward, sorta like the old MB tickers and your running total on your previous fundraiser thread.
    OK I will.

bump!!!!

Donations up date.
    As of now, you have given $150.00. Your support is appreciated. Thanks.

That's kinda pathetic. It's Gunny for cryin' out loud.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Thanks for all you do guys. I haven't been on much, I've been out working. Work I couldn't be doing without your help. We have a unique Liber-TEA coalition going in NC that should be the model for the Constitutionalist movement nationwide. The ground picking up in the Counties and the Districts is spectacular. And it's no kind of takeover, it's just a rising tide of conservatism and constitutionalism.

I'm also looking at making 2000 ~ish of these:

http://glenbradley.net/share/gbfullpage3.pdf

We just received another $25 today. We are at $175.00

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably time to post a new fundraising thread over in the more followed subforums like GP and GC.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Blimp.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Probably time to post a new fundraising thread over in the more followed subforums like GP and GC.
    Can you do the devil21? It would be much appreciated.

Dropped $25 in the pot this morning via PayPal. See you in Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Thanks for all you do guys. I haven't been on much, I've been out working. Work I couldn't be doing without your help. We have a unique Liber-TEA coalition going in NC that should be the model for the Constitutionalist movement nationwide. The ground picking up in the Counties and the Districts is spectacular. And it's no kind of takeover, it's just a rising tide of conservatism and constitutionalism.

please donate to glen folks. I would but i am flat broke. If anyone can step up and donate lots of $$$$$$$$$$$ Then please do. Karma will be awarded especially if you want to visit Colorado!!! im me!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Gunny for NC GOP Vice Chairman? That is a worthy cause. $25 donated.

It's so easy for people to (just) grumble on an internet forum. It's a privilege to support one of the good guys that is trying to make a difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast