Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Bitcoin going ballistic.

Ok who can't log into their blockchain wallet? I get a password error. Yay.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    Contact support immediately.

Have you received any e-mails about BTC payments sent somewhere or login info has changed?

Do you have two-factor authentication enabled?
    Last edited by muh_roads; 04-11-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Mine works.
    Rand Paul 2016

shoot, false alarm, my caps lock was stuck on and no light to tell me that. :P

Quote Originally Posted by cubical View Post
    Has max keiser said anything about the crash? He led his followers to the slaughter.
    Peter Schiff also led his listeners to the slaughter in 2008.

reset pacemaker

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not jumping out, but what is BTCPak Withdraw? Is it basically sent to a third party which then puts it in your Paypal?

Also, do you think stores are going to keep accepting Bitcoin for PM's if they are going to look value on btc?

Quote Originally Posted by cubical View Post
    Has max keiser said anything about the crash? He led his followers to the slaughter.
    I never trusted him... He was pumping Silver like crazy claiming it was crash Bank of America if we all bought it.

That's good. Investigate setting up two-factor authentication for yourself please. I made a thread about it...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-t-get-hacked

My silver is still worth 3.5x what I paid for it.
    I am holding long, very long, for my kids, or when SHTF.

Bitcoin just seems way to sketchy.. I need something something physical I can pile in stacks. :/

I hope not to many RPF people lost money on this bitcoin thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin69 View Post
    Peter Schiff also led his listeners to the slaughter in 2008.

This is the 2nd time for Max Keiser in 3 yrs. The man cannot be trusted ever again. I bet he pulled out before the crash

I've said it before and I'll say it again, even WoW gold/resources have more utility, less volatility and a higher market cap than Bitcoin (and I despise the game).

I think the people who jump onto the Bitcoin bandwagon could have learned a lot about 'virtual currencies' and their striking parallels with 'virtual game currencies' if they've been playing MMORPGs for the past 15 years like I have.

Exploit fast, exploit early (early pioneers get the windfalls)? Check.
    Online, anonymous transactions (although obviously bitcoin is arguably more anonymous)? Check.
    Can turn them into dollars? Check.
    Can spend them in specialized markets (illegal activity or unregulated activity for bitcoins, virutal game worlds for MMO gold)? Check.

That all being said, Bitcoin has its place, and I wish it the best.
    Last edited by MRK; 04-12-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, even WoW gold/resources have more utility, less volatility and a higher market cap than Bitcoin (and I despise the game).

I think the people who jump onto the Bitcoin bandwagon could have learned a lot about 'virtual currencies' and their striking parallels with 'virtual game currencies' if they've been playing MMORPGs for the past 15 years like I have.

Exploit fast, exploit early (early pioneers get the windfalls)? Check.
    Online, anonymous transactions (although obviously bitcoin is arguably more anonymous)? Check.
    Can turn them into dollars? Check.
    Can spend them in specialized markets (illegal or unregulated activity for bitcoins, virutal game worlds for MMO gold)? Check.

That all being said, Bitcoin has its place, and I wish it the best.
    I must also add that, once the virtual game stops becoming popular due to the next big game out on the market that has a new killer feature (litecoins et al, anyone?) The currency CRASHES like you would not believe in a period of 3-6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is the 2nd time for Max Keiser in 3 yrs. The man cannot be trusted ever again. I bet he pulled out before the crash
    My point was that things go down, things go up.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    I must also add that, once the virtual game stops becoming popular due to the next big game out on the market that has a new killer feature (litecoins et al, anyone?) The currency CRASHES like you would not believe in a period of 3-6 months.
    When (if) bitcoin crashes relative to another coin... I'll be trading the parabolic ltc/btc ratio.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Why didnt I buy any?

FML
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112