Thread: Happy April Fools' Day, fools!

Happy April Fools' Day, fools!

http://www.backwoodshome.com/blogs/C...ays-headlines/

Joe Biden confesses: “I’m a moron and a waste of taxpayer dollars!”

Police department investigates itself and declares: “Guilty! We demand to be prosecuted!”

Eric Holder charged in “Operation Gunwalker”; ATF to be disbanded.

Obama orders immediate withdrawal of all U.S. troops from ______________ saying, “They can’t be there unless Congress declares war.”

Feinstein and Schumer admit hypocrisy; dismiss personal bodyguards.

DEA chief’s shocker: “Asset forfeiture without due process is illegal.”

Ben Bernanke fired; replaced by Lew Rockwell.

Supreme Court decrees: “All of the Bill of Rights for all people all the time.”

American people wake up; demand privacy, accountability, immediate abolition of 90% of government — and more lamp posts.

(Subhead: Government schools first on the chopping block)

And of course:

Happy April Fools Day!
    Did anyone get fooled today? They got DH with a headline about Breaking Bad never coming back. Only for a few seconds though!

Last edited by Lucille; 04-01-2013 at 06:51 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

I'll be laughing at that one for awhile.
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.

No, but my son fell for the France surrender thing.

I thought that Google should have announced it wasn't killing Google Reader after all. People would be all happy, and then..."April Fool!"

Lmao Lucille. Maybe we could get a thread going of possible April Fools headlines?

This Just In: The war in Iraq is Over
    The War in Afghanistan is Over
    We Aren't Funding Terrorists in Syria
    We Aren't Training Foreign Future Terrorists in Our Military Schools
    Amphetamines Are Still Illegal to Sell... For Everyone!

Those are just off the top of my head... maybe

"Granny Warriors" Aren't Actually a Threat But Just Want to Be Left Alone
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I'm not as creative as some. Hopefully we get more like what you posted that literally make me LOL.

Must spread some rep around.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.