Thread: Israel Loves Iran

Israel Loves Iran

One graphic designer in Israel starts a movement. Israel loves Iran. He produces images showing love from Israel to Iran, and he gets an overwhelming response. I love it!

Watch the video before you post...

Here is his facebook community page, go like it now!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...esiran?fref=ts

This is the original image, him and his daughter:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    dammit..this do-gooder is affecting my defense stocks portfolio....

"When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

bumping my own thread... these are the types of things we need to support and spread!

bump for the evening crowd. if it dies I promise I won't bump it anymore but i will be sad.

I remember this when it came out way back when & shared one on FB.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Old story but still a good one.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Old story but still a good one.
    i can't believe i had never heard of it. i happened upon it by accident today. it made me cry.

Never saw this before.... great stuff. Make love not war.

Yeah, that's pretty old now. There's an Iran Loves Israel page too. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Iran-...ref=ts&fref=ts Just goes to show ya once again-people don't normally harbor hatred for one another. It's typically stirred up by selfish/evil statists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

A good day to tweet this video!

http://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/317711390221672449
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by KerriAnn View Post
    bump for the evening crowd. if it dies I promise I won't bump it anymore but i will be sad.
    Great video! It's the first time I have seen it. You may want to repost in General Politics at some point to get more views.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Great video! It's the first time I have seen it. You may want to repost in General Politics at some point to get more views.
    It was moved here by the mods. I agree though, great video. May want to post it in "The good news to brighten your day" thread.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    It was moved here by the mods. I agree though, great video. May want to post it in "The good news to brighten your day" thread.
    Must have needed to make room for "sex-change" stories...
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-29-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    May want to post it in "The good news to brighten your day" thread.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    RT'd! thanks! Although this video is a few months old, I don't want it to die. I was so moved by it... It's amazing.

"All you need is Love" doo doo doo doo doo...

Bibi and Mahmoud sittin in a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

'The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    'While the politicians are throwing stones,
    'And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    'Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...'--John Barlow
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

On June 24, Iranian Superstar Andy Madadian went into an LA recording studio with Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and American record producers Don Was and John Shanks to record a musical message of worldwide solidarity with the people of Iran.

This version of the old Ben E. King classic is not for sale - it was not meant to be on the Billboard charts or even manufactured as a CD.....it's intended to be downloaded and shared by the Iranian people...to give voice to the sentiment that all people of the world stand together....the handwritten Farsi sign in the video translates to "we are one".

If you know someone in Iran - or someone who knows someone in Iran - please share this link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoHMMDbwlFw

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

i can't believe i had never heard of it. i happened upon it by accident today. it made me cry.
    I know how you feel....

I just finished slicing onions...and I mean home grown and not that weak %*?* stuff you buy are your local store.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Mods, move this back to General Politics for viewers. We want peace, friendship and love....
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thanks for the bump Yieu. Good excuse for another one

... "All you need is Love" ...
    Most important part of the revolution in my opinion.

First time I've seen the video or anything related to it. Thanks for posting.

It's a shame there isn't as much of an "America/The U.S. loves Iran" movement going on.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Good one. We need more stuff like this.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson