I tried to talk to my family about RP on Thanksgiving day. Let me tell you, my family is the most self serving, lazy people I have ever met. I tried talking about issues I thought they would care about like the IRS, Trans Texas Corridor (they live in Austin, Texes right next to I-35), NAU, borders, war, etc. My wife even said they looked bored. Besides my uncle, who at least seemed interested, nobody really cared and they even kind of joked about it. "He's going to hit us up for a donation. HaHa!"

It really pisses me off that my family is so stupid when it comes to anything outside their little world. My brother just talks about his new car and his new stuff and my sister just wants everyone to come look at her new house and furniture and cries because we would not go over there late at night after drinking just to see it. She is the epitome of a drama queen.

They don't believe what is happening because anyone in their right mind would not just blow this off if they knew what was happening. How can I get through to them?

My brother said he kind of liked him but that he didn't have a chance, sounded like the interview with Stepolophis (whatever the spelling is). I did tell him he was wrong and that people like him would be the reason he would fail because they like him but don't do anything about it. And I also told him about the fundraising, media blackout (which he was judging it on), and all the grassroots support. How do I convince him?

My sister is engaged to a Bushy. He even says he was invited to be a free mason but was not sure he wanted to do it. my sister at least doesn't like that idea. She is just so wrapped up in saying that nobody cares about her since we didn't want to drive drunk across town to see her house. How do I open her eyes?

My uncle seems interested but doesn't have internet access and he is the most informed. He is just a loaner who lives alone about 55 years old. Kids don't visit, mother passed away this year at 84 who was aware of all the real issues so I guess it rubbed off on him. He is very smart but he just works and comes home and drinks. He like RP but I don't think I can convince him to vote in the primaries. How do I get him motivated to take action?

Please help me get these potential supporters.