Thread: TIME 100 List 2013: Vote for Rand

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    77% yes on Paul Krugman. 60% yes on Nancy Pelosi.

Rand Paul is in 54th place in "absolutely". They'll probably balance it out with "no way".
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

Noooo! Not a captcha!

<!****PAULBOT EXECUTION ERROR****!>

I notice they FINALLY decide to put Ron on the picture of their high 2012 contenders. In 2011 and still now for 2011 the list came out and they put Bachmann up as if she were the highest politician and she was way below Ron. She's still there.

Last edited by sailingaway; 03-29-2013 at 08:58 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I notice they FINALLY decide to put Ron on the picture of their high 2012 contenders. In 2011 and still now for 2011 the list came out and they put Bachmann up as if she were the highest politician and she was way below Ron. She's still there.

Why didn't he make the cut in 2012? He was in the top 10 at least, wasn't he?

Or did he make the 2012 list? I don't know.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He made the 2012 list but they pretended he wasn't near the top on 2011 but he was.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Voted for Rand, even though Time's 100 has no significance in my life.

I was surprise George RR Martin wasn't included...

I recognize 3 from 2011 and 2 from 2012...
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Time came trolling yet again i see
    Last edited by jtstellar; 03-30-2013 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Noooo! Not a captcha!

<!****PAULBOT EXECUTION ERROR****!>
    I don't get it, anyone else I vote for or against and the captcha appears but not for Rand so I can't log a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Voted for Rand, even though Time's 100 has no significance in my life.

I was surprise George RR Martin wasn't included...
    Probably because can't figure out where he is going with his goddamn story so he just makes them walk around two continents for a thousand pages.

Slutter McGee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Voted.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Luieburger

Very interesting. Rand is cleaning house if you go by %. Top 7 on the total vote counts.

Kim Jong Un is ahead of Paul on yes votes, but not on percentage. Sorry guys... I'm one of those clowns who voted for Kim Jong Un as a joke. Silly kids...
    Last edited by Luieburger; 04-01-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Voted .. wanted to vote for Ron also.. sadly couldn't
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T.hill View Post
    Why didn't he make the cut in 2012? He was in the top 10 at least, wasn't he?
    Ain't that some bull$#@!. He made the Rand option possible..

Quote Originally Posted by Luieburger View Post
    Very interesting. Rand is cleaning house if you go by %. Top 7 on the total vote counts.

Kim Jong Un is ahead of Paul on yes votes, but not on percentage. Sorry guys... I'm one of those clowns who voted for Kim Jong Un as a joke. Silly kids...
    It's you me and more than likely 4chan. and they number in the hundreds of thousands on the net.