Thread: "The Most Compelling Reasons For a Peaceful Overthrow of the U.S. Government"

"The Most Compelling Reasons For a Peaceful Overthrow of the U.S. Government"

http://PeaceForPower.blogspot.com/

What do you guys think? Over the top?

Of course, if you have any ideas for content please post it below

It just seems like at least two or three days a week there are posts on here with some absolutely horrendous plan or execution of some type of tyranny that I think would be completely unacceptable to the VAST majority of people. I wanted to start a list of some of this stuff, so I decided to start a blog.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice! I like the concept, and I'm bookmarking it.

Thanks!
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Nice job.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    http://PeaceForPower.blogspot.com/

What do you guys think? Over the top?

Of course, if you have any ideas for content please post it below

It just seems like at least two or three days a week there are posts on here with some absolutely horrendous plan or execution of some type of tyranny that I think would be completely unacceptable to the VAST majority of people. I wanted to start a list of some of this stuff, so I decided to start a blog.
    Very nice. I see you have your disclaimer at the beginning, which is important, but I'm not sure if it will be effective, since advocating overthrow of the US government in any form is dangerous and will probably attract attention from the feds if it becomes popular. They will probably find some way to stop you from doing what you are doing if it becomes a problem for them.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Very nice. I see you have your disclaimer at the beginning, which is important, but I'm not sure if it will be effective, since advocating overthrow of the US government in any form is dangerous and will probably attract attention from the feds if it becomes popular. They will probably find some way to stop you from doing what you are doing if it becomes a problem for them.
    All I am really doing is exposing some of their most grotesque activities and I'm not advocating violent or destructive action, just concerted action.

o·ver·throw

2. To bring about the downfall or destruction of, especially by force or concerted action: a plot to overthrow the government.
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overthrow

The main purpose of the title is to get people's attention.

because ITS ABOUT FUKIN TIME!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

In other news, a poster that goes by Dannno on RPF is reportedly missing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Not yet

I dig it... Good job with the reference to "out of site, out of mind".

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    I dig it... Good job with the reference to "out of site, out of mind".
    ?
    I don't see any solutions on that site. All I see are problems, which we already know about.

Quote Originally Posted by BAllen View Post
    ?
    I don't see any solutions on that site. All I see are problems, which we already know about.
    IMO the biggest problem is how we implement the solutions. We have individuals like Ron Paul, and many others, who are not able to effectively implement solutions as we do not yet have the public awareness needed to get people to apply the political pressure required to enable people like Ron Paul. Many folks are just waking up to what's really going on.

The blog, IMO, serves us well as another means of drawing awareness to the issues, so we can therefore apply the solutions... does that make sense?
    The more "awake" people we have, the further we can push our "solutions". We get more "BAllens" and we win.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

?
    Sometimes if you push solutions with information the former produces cognitive dissonance which then is cast on the latter because they haven't digested the problem yet. Many people aren't ready to have solutions pushed on them until they've digested the problem.

Sometimes if you push solutions with information the former produces cognitive dissonance which then is cast on the latter because they haven't digested the problem yet. Many people aren't ready to have solutions pushed on them until they've digested the problem.
    So send them here. They will learn that more government is the problem, not the solution.
    For example:I never realized how much communism we have here. I used to think people owned their own homes. If government can tell you what to build, where to build it, and take it if you don't pay their 'leasing fees' that they call taxes, then no one really owns property, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Not yet
    Hey, who the hell are you - and what have you done with dannno?!
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ?
    Maybe you should re-read the title of it again before you whine about lack of solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Maybe you should re-read the title of it again before you whine about lack of solutions.
    The title doesn't match the article. Where did they make the point that a peaceful overthrow is preferable to a violent one?

Dammit. I responded several days ago and the internet connection went funky on me.

1. I like.

2. Please cover the Gitmo prisoners starving themselves who've been cleared of all charges and are being held indefinitely. It's an atrocity.

I think that's all I had to say.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

So send them here. They will learn that more government is the problem, not the solution.
    For example:I never realized how much communism we have here. I used to think people owned their own homes. If government can tell you what to build, where to build it, and take it if you don't pay their 'leasing fees' that they call taxes, then no one really owns property, do they?
    That's a good subject for Dannno to take on in the blog. Hell, we should all have blogs to cover things like this.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

How dare you flaunt your thought crimes! You are a thought criminal, and you have been reported!
    I'm starting to think that the Mayans were right about 2012. Ron Paul will change the world.