Thread: "Meet Ron Paul" is climbing the 100 best selling kids bios list on Amazon's Kindle Store!

Red face "Meet Ron Paul" is climbing the 100 best selling kids bios list on Amazon's Kindle Store!

The Ron Paul biography for youth is currently at #65! We are just below Lincoln and "One Direction". Help us get to the top 10!!! If you have a Kindle and would like an eBook version of the book here is the link. http://www.amazon.com/Meet-Ron-Paul-..._ee_p_t_1_HKVQ or check out HTTP://www.MeetRonPaul.com Thanks for your support in this great cause.

Last edited by sailingaway; 03-27-2013 at 09:48 AM. Reason: embedded the image

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll share this.

All the best
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Have you thought about putting a "FB Like" and Tweet button on your website?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

It is the publisher's page for the book. I don't have much control over the webpage except the content and links in the "about the author" tab.

I embedded the image in your OP -- looking forward to the hardback copy I ordered arriving!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I embedded the image in your OP -- looking forward to the hardback copy I ordered arriving!
    Thanks!

Getting some typical "Ron Paul is a racist and an extremist" comments in the reviews on Amazon. If you have purchased the book from Amazon feel free to put in your two cents. http://www.amazon.com/Meet-Ron-Paul-.../dp/B00BTXFXLI

Here is the thread I had started before, it is why the OP signed up here, I believe. This has a bunch of the drawings: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-just-came-out!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just ordered a hardback. We don't have kids but someday...

It is number 1 on 'hot new releases in Children's Biography' http://www.amazon.com/gp/new-release...text/155754011

Yea I saw that. And up to #8 in Children's biographies!

Woot!

I didn't receive mine today, I guess I ordered it too late in the day two days ago.... it should be here tomorrow...

I have had some say they get their copy in two days others almost a week. I'm not sure what the difference is other than they are printed in New Jersey. If they are sent not priority they may take longer if you are further away.

meet ron paul? Seriously? Who the hell reads a book with that title. If we want people to read a book about Ron Paul it should be titled: Ron, Werewolf of Liberty.
    Best of luck in life.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-star review
    By darkeagle
    This review is from: Meet Ron Paul: A Biography by Mathew Blankenship (Hardcover)

Honestly, this look is nothing more than a propaganda piece about one of the worst politicians in U.S. history. According to the author, this man can do no wrong, and the book completely glazes over Paul's racist and extremist views.
    I like how the lone 1-star review was written by a person who clearly has not read the book.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    meet ron paul? Seriously? Who the hell reads a book with that title. If we want people to read a book about Ron Paul it should be titled: Ron, Werewolf of Liberty.
    Or 'The Last Citizen Statesman' or something. CA won't allow it in the schools in any event. They don't allow Teddy Roosevelt unless in a history of the Spanish American war or in a collection of presidents. Because he hunted. He has been removed from all the exhibits in Yosemite as well, and the state quarter is a famous picture of John Muir on the John Muir trail with Half Dome below -- and they airbrushed Teddy Roosevelt out. Now I have my own issues about his progressivism, but what they don't like is that he is likeable and hunted.

It is possible I could get him into a school in the west or north valley where they aren't so pc they are up on the restrictions for their libraries, though.

I thought about 'Ron Paul and the Prisoner of NDAA' but that was a mouthfull.

I received mine, and it looks great! I had a busy weekend, so I put it aside to look at later, so I will give my review when I've done that....

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I received mine, and it looks great! I had a busy weekend, so I put it aside to look at later, so I will give my review when I've done that....
    Looking forward to your review. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    Or, Vampire of the Tree of Liberty. Woot !