Thread: There Will Be No Economic Recovery

There Will Be No Economic Recovery

Long vid.. I have not had time to watch all of it..
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

There Will Be No Economic Recovery
    Ever?

The issue isn't economic collapse, the issue is infinite insolvency.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

Look at Detroit, people. None of that debt will ever be paid back. Detroit’s bond debt alone is a whopping $14 billion. Not worth pennies on the dollar, if that much. Look at the streets. Dogs running wild, people displaced. This is where we are headed if we continue on this path.

Regarding the Detroit model...In a recent post on the FinancialSurvivalNetwork.com, Kerry Lutz wrote,
    “The city’s day-to-day operations are in total meltdown. Many police calls go unanswered. Large sections of the city are dark at night because thieves have stolen the streetlights’ copper wiring for scrap. Public education is a euphemism for warehousing and babysitting the criminal youth of tomorrow. Packs of wild dogs are found throughout the city. In many areas, garbage collection is a luxury that can no longer be afforded, and street cleaning is non-existent.”
    (Click here for the complete FSN post.)

Now, imagine this on a national scale. Which is where we're headed under our current leadership.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 03-25-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ever?
    Never.

From Greg Hunter over at USAWATCHDOG...

Greg's been a little crabby lately because he's been harping about this for a long time. Can't say that I blame him. Nobody is talking about this stuff in the media. None of them.

Finally, let’s look at the Federal Reserve’s decision to keep on printing money to prop up the banking system, stock market and the economy. The mainstream media is portraying this as something very good. Look at this USA Today headline from Thursday, “Fed Keeps Goosing Economy.” There is never a mention by the MSM that there could be and is going to be a downside to this. The downside is called inflation, and it looks like this is not going to end anytime soon. By the way, Fed chief Ben Bernanke says stocks are not in a bubble. Remember when he said the housing market was not in a bubble several years ago? You saw how accurate that assessment was.
    http://usawatchdog.com/weekly-news-wrap-up-3-22-13/

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_of_Politics View Post
    The issue isn't economic collapse, the issue is infinite insolvency.
    We won't have infinite insolvency. We will have a definitive default by the U.S. government one way or another. What happens after that is uncertain. But there will be a reset of prices and debt.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Look at Detroit, people. None of that debt will ever be paid back. Detroit’s bond debt alone is a whopping $14 billion. Not worth pennies on the dollar, if that much. Look at the streets. Dogs running wild, people displaced. This is where we are headed if we continue on this path.

Regarding the Detroit model...In a recent post on the FinancialSurvivalNetwork.com, Kerry Lutz wrote, (Click here for the complete FSN post.)

Now, imagine this on a national scale. Which is where we're headed under our current leadership.
    All I pray for is another year or two of the slow slide. After that, me and mine will be ready to head off into the deep woods and leave all the crap behind.

I'm no economist, just tossing a WAG.

Need to find the next bubble and keep the credit problems relatively hidden. Otherwise, no, the economy will stagnate for a long long time.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Bull$#@!! It may be different, but it will come back. Direct patient/doctor care w/out insurance, direct farmer to buyer, etc. That is the way of the future, and it is MUCH better than the current system.

seems like this will be a slow decline.

in the next few decades there will be a huge widening of the gap between the poor and wealthy.

personally i'm trying to claw my way up before it's too late.

i think this is an optimistic outlook.

Get good at growing your own food.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by BAllen View Post
    Bull$#@!! It may be different, but it will come back. Direct patient/doctor care w/out insurance, direct farmer to buyer, etc. That is the way of the future, and it is MUCH better than the current system.
    Thank god we have laws on the books and coming on line as well as SWAT teams to prevent this tragic loss of complete control!

-t

"Jobless Recovery" was always euphemistic bull$#@!, not for Anchors Aweigh, rather...ANCHORS AWAY! C'YA, SUCKERZ!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrIsK-ImA4&noredirect=1

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
    We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot.
    Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
    We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.

We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack.
    Maraud and embezzle and even highjack.

We kindle and char and in flame and ignite.
    We burn up the city, we're really a fright.

We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villians and knaves.
    We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs.

We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads,
    Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,

http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/d/disn...oho246486.html

I'm looking forward to the collapse, I just hope I'm still around to see it.

It's time to wipe the slate clean and start over.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amonasro View Post
    personally i'm trying to claw my way up before it's too late.
    If you ain't already there, it's already too late. No recovery until the system falls apart completely and we are able to rebuild from its ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    No recovery until the system falls apart completely...

Define RECOVERY.

People who value money more than American Sovereignty AND AMERICAN INTEGRITY do not care...I repeat and reiterate and reemphasize THEY DO NOT CARE...that "American" Recovery reflects stepped-up Second & Third World consumption. Who CARES about a saturated market of 300+ millions, when there are BILLIONS worldwide who have yet to buy our "basics".

Decider-Ruler-Baron types are literally BANKING on that.

They are BANKING on the healthcare costs/REVENUES of aging Baby Boomers.

A cut of every swipe of an #ElectronicBenefitsTransfer card sez they are literally INVESTED in poverty.

...and we are able to rebuild from its ruins.
    The meek shall inherit (what's left of) the earth?
    Last edited by cheapseats; 03-27-2013 at 11:31 AM.

I like to keep my ears on the pulse amongst the people, and that no longer is any good, because the average Joe and Jill out ther is broke, in debt, and working a job that doesn't pay their bills any longer. So now I'm keeping my ear on the pulse of the people that still have savings and businesses that are turning a profit, to see what they are doing and how they are thinking. Most of these types are looking for other opportunities to supplement their dropping profit margins, and reading about survival and starting to buy gold/silver, and have already bought guns and ammo. The older types are in a state of mind, that appears to be similar to insanity, hoping things just turn around like they did in the past. So, my conclusion is that a couple more years of this and we will see alot more people awakened.

Did anyone watch this? I suffered through it (mostly statistics that back up his assertion that we're doomed) and at the end, he warns everyone to prepare. "Get some gold, get some food, get to know your neighbors and build up a community." Now haven't I been saying that for years????

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Did anyone watch this? I suffered through it (mostly statistics that back up his assertion that we're doomed) and at the end, he warns everyone to prepare. "Get some gold, get some food, get to know your neighbors and build up a community." Now haven't I been saying that for years????
    It's not that his is an original thought. He made it an easy game of 'connect the dots' with the data, though.

Now, contrast his presentation with the false paradigm being promoted in the media on the 'recovery' and you must conclude that someone is insane. His was a Libertarian POV, but I think it makes sense to anyone with a functioning brain cell, no matter their political bent.
    "The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form"..... Jefferson Davis

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle".
    .....Edmund Burke

"A corrupt electoral process can only lead to corrupt Government."
    ......jay_dub

I believe it... but I believe it has been happening since Bill Clinton. Clinton rigged the books, between bj's, but he fooled us into believe the economy was good.. Actually Bill Clinton gave most of us confidence that it was a good time to invest... all the while he was passing legislation moving all US profits overseas.

Bill Clinton is actually the PIMP that looked America straight in the eye with his "now admitted" lies. What a fricken bastard ... Of course mentally slow's like George Bush and his son George Bush, who haven't figured out how to use a rubber band yet .. took up the plight.

And watch as the Clinton/Bush Dynasty return once Obama moves on. I'm hopeful at least that America has finally had its' share of the tooted out, prostitutes Clinton/Bush/Obama .

Banned

Blog Entries
    I watched the whole thing.

Interesting statistics:

*85% of last years' college graduates moved back in with their parents last year.
    *In 1983, 85% of men of working age were working, in 2012, that number has fallen to 65%.
    *In 1983, 1 in 50 families were on food stamps. Today, 1 in 6 are.
    *83% of all stocks are owned by 1% of the American population.
    *the upper 1% of the American population has more wealth than the bottom 50% combined.
    *In the 1960's, a person retired with about 10 times more wealth than a person just getting started, today, it is 64 times as much.

I have, however, watched one of his other videos, and I am not sure how solid his facts are, as the other one was making outrageous statistical claims.
    Last edited by UWDude; 03-27-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I watched the whole thing.

Interesting statistics:

*85% of last years' college graduates moved back in with their parents last year.
    *In 1983, 85% of men of working age were working, in 2012, that number has fallen to 65%.
    *In 1983, 1 in 50 families were on food stamps. Today, 1 in 6 are.
    *83% of all stocks are owned by 1% of the American population.
    *the upper 1% of the American population has more wealth than the bottom 50% combined.
    *In the 1960's, a person retired with about 10 times more wealth than a person just getting started, today, it is 64 times as much.

I have, however, watched one of his other videos, and I am not sure how solid his facts are, as the other one was making outrageous statistical claims.
    Given that Dr. Paul, who has been saying we're headed for financial collapse for YEARS (just said it again on Lew's radio show), as has Peter Schiff, and Gerald Celente, among others - it's pretty clear the handwriting is on the wall for anyone willing to open their eyes.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_dub View Post
    It's not that his is an original thought.
    No, I didn't mean to imply that he was claiming it as an original thought. I saw it as vindication.

Yeah, I watched it. Everything pretty much all points to the same thing: rough road ahead
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."