Thread: Ron Paul endorses Silver Circle film, NYC premiere today with Peter Schiff!

Ron Paul endorses Silver Circle film, NYC premiere today with Peter Schiff!

“I am very excited about Silver Circle, which spreads the message of liberty and sound money via an exciting tale of a future where the Federal Reserve has killed the dollar, the US economy has collapsed, and the federal government has slid into complete authoritarianism. Fortunately, a brave band of rebels works to restore liberty and undermine the Federal Reserve’s power via an alternative currency.

Using popular culture to spread our message is key to the long-term victory of our rEVOLUtion, as movies like Silver Circle enable us to reach audiences who otherwise might not be exposed to the ideas of liberty.”—Ron Paul, former Republican Congressman and Presidential Candidate

http://silverunderground.com/2013/03...ur-revolution/

The Silver Circle movie premieres today in NYC at Cinema Village, followed by a Q&A by Peter Schiff!

Everyone in the area come out!

Check out the trailer below.

A Facebook page has been created.

http://www.facebook.com/events/333760286744549/

Silver Circle runs in NYC at Cinema Village from March 22 through March 28. Showings will be held at 1:00pm, 3:00pm, 7:10pm, and 9:15pm on each day of the premiere event.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll look for the one in L. A.!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    I think this will have zero appeal outside the Paul people and libertarians but hopefully it turned out decently. Would welcome some objective reviews on these forums
    You might be pleasantly surprised on that! I helped at a screening at Wizard World Comic Con in New Orleans and the only people watching the film were comic fans. We promoted it to everyone on the convention floor and the screening room was packed. Everyone stayed for the film and loved it. The plot educates about the Fed by the time the film is over, but the focus is on the characters, so people who aren't familiar with the subject matter wind up getting drawn in and enjoying themselves.

NY folks: the screening continues this week until the 28th!
    Last edited by BarryDonegan; 03-25-2013 at 10:22 AM.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did