Thread: 3 Marines dead, including suspect, in Quantico shooting

3 Marines dead, including suspect, in Quantico shooting

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...tico-shooting/

QUANTICO, Va. A base spokesman says the suspect in a shooting at Marine Base Quantico in Virginia has been found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound along with a second victim.

Lt. Agustin Solivan says authorities entered the barracks early Friday where the suspect had barricaded himself after a fatal shooting and found him dead along with another victim.

The standoff began after a shooting on the base around 11 p.m. Thursday.

No names have been released, but Solivan said authorities believe the suspect was a staff member at the officer candidate school at the base. Solivan says the two others killed were also Marines.

The base had been put on lockdown but the lockdown has been lifted.

====

These $#@!s really want their gun control - don't they...

-t

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

BREAKING: Three dead in Marine base shooting

http://www.wbtv.com/story/21764143/b...-base-shooting

Hello, it's Friday, March 22. It's Christine Nelson writing you this quick email from my desk before I go on the set. I just wanted to give you a heads up on the stories that broke overnight while you were sleeping. We're on the air live and streaming on the web from 4:30-7:00 a.m.

BREAKING: In the middle of the night, word came down on our wires about a shooting at a Marine base in Virginia. The shooter, who is a Marine, killed two people and was later found dead in the barracks where he holed himself up. New details are coming down throughout the morning. We'll cut in with new updates on just what went down.

Only soldiers and cops should have guns because they don't shoot children... in big batches... on American soil?

*calls Purse Morgan for clarification*
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

BTW: Quantico is the location of the FBI academy, the presidents protective / mil detail n helo transport and where Bradley Manning is being held and tried.

Coincidence?

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    BTW: Quantico is the location of the FBI academy, the presidents protective / mil detail n helo transport and where Bradley Manning is being held and tried.

Coincidence?

-t
    Sure, but that's like the US Capitol, White House, Washington Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, etc. all being in DC. It doesn't really mean much. I've been in Quantico many times, the part that's east of Interstate 95 (I-95). The FBI Academy is in the part west of I-95. Did you know that there's a town (Town of Quantico) within the part that's east of I-95, where you have to go through the gate where the Marine MPs are posted? You can own a home or business in it. There's also a train station in the base. It's not like usual US military bases. Basically anyone can enter it because of these things; you just have to show them your driver's license before you enter. Don't worry, the President's "stuff" is protected by its own layer of security.

Read earlier that one of the dead was a woman....Which leads me to automatically think domestic dispute..

Oh, and from what I understand, Manning has been somewhere else for a while, now.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    =\

Semper Fi, RIP.

I wonder what snapped to cause him to kill fellow Marines?

The base had been put on lockdown but the lockdown has been lifted.
    SMFH...