Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oh, Holy mother of God...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    bump for laughs......an evil laugh....

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    I always leave the squash mark as a warning to the others.
    Heh. Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    Well that's one smart spider--LOL What better place where the flies and bugs land. Sort of feel sorry for the critter there though, what is that, an antelope?
    Looks something like an Orynx. I drew a similar critter in art school based on an encyclopedia, and now I'm blanking on the name...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    eesh...

well that didn't work out

FB vids don't embed here.. at least the iframe format doesn't
    Last edited by opal; 06-27-2016 at 12:16 PM.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

How come this thread isn't getting moved to the 'Religion' forum, against the starter's preferences?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    How come this thread isn't getting moved to the 'Religion' forum, against the starter's preferences?
    It's about spiders and creepy things. It's not about the "Holy Mother of God." Are you really this obtuse, RT?

I found a wet yer pants spider vid.. couldn't get it in here
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    It's about spiders and creepy things. It's not about the "Holy Mother of God." Are you really this obtuse, RT?
    No, but probably, in part, thanks to you, the mods are ................. again.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Looks something like an Orynx. I drew a similar critter in art school based on an encyclopedia, and now I'm blanking on the name...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Camel Spider:
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Try Google images.

Praying Mantis consumes hummingbird's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Praying Mantis consumes hummingbird's head.

A friend of mine that has passed shot this.....

He loved his humming birds and had no idea what praying mantis's did to them. Once "his" humming bird started squealing he couldn't take any more of it.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 06-27-2017 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    A friend of mine that has passed shot this.....

He loved his humming birds and had no idea what praying mantis's did to them. Once "his" humming bird started squealing he couldn't take any more of it.
    Another one...

and back to spiders....

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Jesus Christ...why???
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Jesus Christ...why???
    for liberty!
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    for liberty!
    LMAO!

https://twitter.com/TheCensoredRock/...09079029948416

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight seeing all these creepy things.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/thatsinsane__/st...35219453317121

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234