Thread: David Keene's speech at CPAC

David Keene's speech at CPAC

I'm listening to it right now and man, is it good. Guys, it's all about the need to accept us in the party and why. It's quite wonderful, actually.

I've listened to the CPAC proceedings much of the day. Some good, some bad. But, I'll tell you what, things are a changing.

Note: Earlier, I went over to the Heritage Foundation's website to find their number so I could call and complain about the woman from Heritage and what she said about disagreeing with Rand Paul's "interpretation of the Constitution" with regard to drones. When I went over there I noticed that they were giving away copies of "The Road to Serfdom" to everyone who signed up. I think that is good news.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 03-16-2013 at 02:16 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post

I've listened to the CPAC proceedings much of the day. Some good, some bad. But, I'll tell you what, things are a changing.
    Me too. Mostly good though. There's been a few fake consertative hold overs speaking but I'd say about 2/3rds have sounded like us. "Sounded" being the key word though.

where is the free book offer?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    where is the free book offer?
    http://www.askheritage.org/s/join-he...ign=2011_Brand
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Me too. Mostly good though. There's been a few fake consertative hold overs speaking but I'd say about 2/3rds have sounded like us. "Sounded" being the key word though.
    For sure. We are a LONG way from winning. But, this is a small step and I will gladly take it. My eyes are wide open though.
    ================

thank you!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler